Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 56 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 1377

Thread: Lividian Publications.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Is this the first lividian book with a number? Can I buy #1 or #2? Or #19. ? Thanks! Glen

Mine is on order from CD. But I would buy another.

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Is this the first lividian book with a number? Can I buy #1 or #2? Or #19. ? Thanks! Glen

Mine is on order from CD. But I would buy another.
    All of the [Private Printing] editions for my Patreon supporters have been numbered, so there are about 150 people who are Patreon supporters who also ordered THE NIGHT COUNTRY and already had “assigned” numbers for this one, which is indeed the first publicly available Lividian book that is numbered.
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian, I received the email to pay for my pre-order of the Later slipcase but there is no link to process the payment and i cant do it on the site either
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

Quote Originally Posted by burgerhicks80 View Post
    Brian, I received the email to pay for my pre-order of the Later slipcase but there is no link to process the payment and i cant do it on the site either
    Send me an email real quick and I'll check on your order for you! brian@lividian.com -- thank you!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Along the Path of the Beam BrooklynAnn has a spectacular aura about BrooklynAnn has a spectacular aura about BrooklynAnn's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I found that my payment had auto-charged on the credit card I'd entered for Lividian preorders, so that's why I didn't need a link to manually pay. So I think you just gotta check your credit card and see if the charge for LATER slipcase went through.

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynAnn View Post
    I found that my payment had auto-charged on the credit card I'd entered for Lividian preorders, so that's why I didn't need a link to manually pay. So I think you just gotta check your credit card and see if the charge for LATER slipcase went through.
    Ah, mine did too. I thought it wouldn't do that so i never checked. Ignore the email I sent Brian
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hmmm, just double checked mine and don't see any charges yet on any of my CC's and haven't received the pay now email yet, but online it says the order is complete.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

We had a pilot program where some customers were given the option to just go ahead and enter their credit card number when they ordered and have their card charged automatically when the slipcases arrived (instead of having to come back to the site to pay), and I completely forgot it was with this product until a few confused emails showed up in my inbox. Totally my fault for not reminding folks who had selected that option. Sorry for any confusion!

Brian

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    We had a pilot program where some customers were given the option to just go ahead and enter their credit card number when they ordered and have their card charged automatically when the slipcases arrived (instead of having to come back to the site to pay), and I completely forgot it was with this product until a few confused emails showed up in my inbox. Totally my fault for not reminding folks who had selected that option. Sorry for any confusion!

Brian
    No worries. Thanks for everything you do

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Hmmm, just double checked mine and don't see any charges yet on any of my CC's and haven't received the pay now email yet, but online it says the order is complete.
    I replied to your email! And also, as bonus, I sent you a PM on here while looking at the wrong order.

Brian

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    I replied to your email! And also, as bonus, I sent you a PM on here while looking at the wrong order.

Brian

OMG. I want in on that PILOT. Take my credit card, charge my card anytime you publish! Life will be simpler.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Still hoping to get one of the extras. So dumb not to have ordered it. I did put in for the extras thing though
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Still hoping to get one of the extras. So dumb not to have ordered it. I did put in for the extras thing though
    What extras are you referring to?

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Brian
    'Confused' is one of the nicer things that have been said about my emails.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    What extras are you referring to?
    Email Brian and let him know you want one if any are left over. There are often "extras" once all the preorders are filled. Some people don't pay. Also Brian might order a few extras to cover possible damage.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Ha, I just realized I never actually posted the update here.

The slipcase for the hardcover edition of LATER by Stephen King is shipping now, and here is the latest update:

https://lividian.com/shipping-next-w...-stephen-king/

Brian​

Along the Path of the Beam ConstantReader84 has a spectacular aura about ConstantReader84 has a spectacular aura about

Can’t wait to get mine!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Excited to get mine also
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Argh! I just found out that all my Lividian e-mails are were going into my spam box. Sorry, Brian - I really would have paid for the slipcase. I just totally forgot I even pre-ordered and it never even dawned on me I wasn't getting e-mails.
    Well, hopefully the problem is fixed (and if you find an extra slipcase...).
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    Argh! I just found out that all my Lividian e-mails are were going into my spam box. Sorry, Brian - I really would have paid for the slipcase. I just totally forgot I even pre-ordered and it never even dawned on me I wasn't getting e-mails.
    Well, hopefully the problem is fixed (and if you find an extra slipcase...).
    I'll have plenty of extras because we're working on a second run. It's why I didn't follow-up with anyone via regular (personal) email about open preorders. I'll send a note when they're ready. Thank you!

Brian

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Big announcement on Tuesday according to Instagram! Can't wait!

Hey, the Instagram post actually posted! (I have really got to get better about social media… Ha!)

Brian

My Mood
    Asleep

Hey, the Instagram post actually posted! (I have really got to get better about social media… Ha!)

Brian

Looking forward to the next book! I would like a hint. Either the title of the book or the Authors name works for me. Any other hints go way over my head!

Congratulations on the next book!

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post

Brian

Looking forward to the next book! I would like a hint. Either the title of the book or the Authors name works for me. Any other hints go way over my head!

Congratulations on the next book!

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking forward to this announcement. Love Lividian so far. Really sharp looking books. Any news on time of announcement?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 56 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 ... LastLast