Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 56 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Lividian Publications.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Lividian Publications.

Welcome to Lividian Publications, a new small press dedicated to publishing significant works of literature in collectible and elegant editions using time-honored methods. These are modern special editions crafted with old world charm. Not only will you be proud to display our beautiful books in your office or home library, but our high-quality materials and production techniques create distinguished volumes you can pass down for generations of readers in your family to enjoy!

As my way of saying THANK YOU to all the indie retailers and publishers who have done so much for me over the years, I won't be taking orders for Revival: The Deluxe Special Edition by Stephen King directly on the LetterPress Publications website, but instead I'm asking collectors and readers to visit the websites of the retailers who are selling this title and place your order with them.

The genre does best when all of our stores and publishers are healthy and thriving, so please consider ordering your copy through one of these links:

Bad Moon Books • Betts Bookstore • Camelot Books • Cemetery Dance Publications • Dark Regions • The Overlook Connection Bookstore • PS Publishing (UK & Europe) • Stephen King Catalog • Subterranean Press

REVIVAL: The Deluxe Special Edition
    by Stephen King
    The first Special Edition from LetterPress Publications
    Slipcased Limited Edition to be limited to exactly the number of copies preordered between May 15 and May 31!

Revival: The Deluxe Special Edition by Stephen King is being offered as "Preorder Only Limited Edition" and reservations will only be accepted through the booksellers listed above from May 15 until May 31! After that, the print run will be set in stone. That means this book is guaranteed to be OUT OF PRINT pre-publication. Order your copy or copies right now using one of those links!

About the Novel:
    Artwork"I can't bear to believe his presence in my life had anything to do with fate. It would mean that all these terrible things—these horrors—were meant to happen. If that is so, then there is no such thing as light, and our belief in it is a foolish illusion. If that is so, we live in darkness like animals in a burrow, or ants deep in their hill. And not alone."
    Revival by Stephen King is a dark and electrifying novel about addiction, fanaticism, and what might exist on the other side of life. This rich and disturbing tale spans five decades on its way to the most terrifying conclusion Stephen King has ever written. It's a masterpiece from King, in the great American tradition of Frank Norris, Nathaniel Hawthorne, and Edgar Allan Poe.

Special Bonus Materials:
    • Sixteen full-color illustrations by François Vaillancourt, including three fold-out illustrations measuring 14 inches by 10 inches
    • An introduction by Josh Boone, writer and director of the forthcoming feature film adaptation
    • Exclusive artwork created by Vincent Chong for the film development process
    • "A Nasty, Dark Piece of Work" by Bev Vincent: an overview of Stephen King's writing of the novel
    • "Stephen King: The Rolling Stone Interview" — an epic twenty page interview with Stephen King originally published on Halloween 2014 by Rolling Stone magazine in celebration of the novel's publication

Special Production Features:
    • Deluxe oversized design (7 inches X 10 inches) featuring two color interior printing
    • Printed on a heavy interior specialty acid-free paper stock that is much thicker than the paper in a normal trade edition
    • Featuring two colors of hot foil stamping on the front boards and spine
    • Smyth sewn to create a more durable binding
    • Includes genuine crafted spine hubs in the spine
    • Deluxe binding with colored head and tail bands
    • High-quality endpapers
    • Full-color signature sheets
    • Custom-made slipcase wrapped with a woven cloth and stamped with hot foil on the spine
    • Extremely collectible print run that will be a tiny fraction of the print run of the original trade hardcover edition from Scribner

Who is signing?
    François Vaillancourt, Josh Boone, Vincent Chong, and Bev Vincent are currently scheduled to sign the signature sheets. Stephen King will not be signing.
    Last edited by Brian861; 03-19-2021 at 05:00 PM.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I wonder who'll post the first reply here?
    I can't wait to find out!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Me!

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for starting this thread Brian!

I can't wait to see the final tally once all is said and done. I love the fact that it went through all of the small presses. No wonder our inboxes blew up!

Third comment and third time is the charm after all. What do I win??

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Is there anything less climactic than the fourth comment? To top it off I have nothing clever or funny to say other than . . . I am pumped for this book! Glad the price was reasonable and the art looks awesome! Congrats, Brian. I hope you do well with your venture.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

5 is my son's favorite number. Congrats!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Gunslinger Apprentice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Brian, on what is sure to be a successful launch. Can't wait for the book!

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Congratulations, Brian. A very exciting start to your new endeavour!

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Thank you very much!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats on your new venture, Brian!!!May it be very successful and prosperous!!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking forward to Revival and what follows
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I am taking orders for this at Betts.....I will have to let Brian know on May 31st how many copes I need/want.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Order placed earlier today through CD as their's was the first notice I received (thank you as always CDCC!). Congrats Brian, and let's hope the kidney stone is a good omen!
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, Brian: LetterPress Publications is off to a flying start - Revival looks like a hit!
    Welcome to the new kid on the block!

Siep

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Thanks for starting this thread Brian!

I can't wait to see the final tally once all is said and done. I love the fact that it went through all of the small presses. No wonder our inboxes blew up!

Third comment and third time is the charm after all. What do I win??
    Most welcome, Lori. You've won a free subscription to this thread
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

Took this from the CD thread. It's a mock up of the limited.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian,
    Congratulations on your new endeavor
    I'm sure I missed it, assume this has already been asked but I can't find it.... When is the projected ship date?
    Thanks

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Brian,
    Congratulations on your new endeavor
    I'm sure I missed it, assume this has already been asked but I can't find it.... When is the projected ship date?
    Thanks
    December 2019 is the target date.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Beautiful edition. The artwork does a great job capturing the story's negative undertones.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post

HBJ

Indeed, CONGRATS Brian!

...now...Brian James Freeman (BJF) and Hunchback Jack (HBJ)…..hmmmmm…..it starts and ends with a BJ.....gotta be good!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post

HBJ

Indeed, CONGRATS Brian!

...now...Brian James Freeman (BJF) and Hunchback Jack (HBJ)…..hmmmmm…..it starts and ends with a BJ.....gotta be good!
    No, No! I won't comment, I won't comment........! (To the devil inside me)

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks great, man...this one has been long overdue for a special production

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    It is true that no one has seen me and Brian in the same place at the same time. But we are, in fact, different people. For one thing, Brian is much better looking.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I think because the Letterpress website does not sell the Limited, but only the Lettered edition. You have to go to the other sites to buy the Limited.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats on getting the nod for this project, Brian! Looking forward to this edition!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 56 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast