Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 56 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 1377

Thread: Lividian Publications.

Gunslinger Apprentice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by daniel_pyle View Post
    Lividian Publications is pleased to announce an aftermarket slipcase for the collectors hardcover editions of LATER by Stephen King, but preorders will only be accepted for a few weeks. Read more here: https://lividian.com/store/later-slipcase-stephen-king/
    This looks great! Any chance you're making them slightly looser than CD's slipcases to give a little more wiggle room for Brodarts?
    I'm going to ask them to add a smidge of room, but there is some sizing "variation" allowed, so I have to be careful or the cases will end up super loose for the books without Brodarts. But I am asking them to add a little more room.

Brian
    You’re the best!

Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

NICE!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Along the Path of the Beam BrooklynAnn has a spectacular aura about BrooklynAnn has a spectacular aura about BrooklynAnn's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! I am so excited!!!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Ha-ha!
    Mine was 6th from the bottom on that picture!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Brian!

Couple quick questions. I was under the impression you wouldn't be numbering your limited editions, but I see there is a number line. Did you change your mind, or is there a limitation threshold that determines this? (i.e. 750 or less).

What does the "R" mean on some of the Yellow number tags?

Can't wait to get mine (won't see the Lettered for another week since I am out of town, but see it has been delivered to a parcel locker)

EDIT: Any clues on when your next title will be announced?
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm guessing the yellow number tags with an "R" on them indicate the number, and that it is Remarqued.

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Congrats Brian!

Couple quick questions. I was under the impression you wouldn't be numbering your limited editions, but I see there is a number line. Did you change your mind, or is there a limitation threshold that determines this? (i.e. 750 or less).

Can't wait to get mine (won't see the Lettered for another week since I am out of town, but see it has been delivered to a parcel locker)

Good questions!

We’re numbering books with print runs of 750 or less.

R means it was a requested or reserved number.

Not sure on the announcement timing, but the next book is at the printer now, with another hot on its heals. Then our big February 2022 book will be started at the printer in August.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Congrats Brian!

Good questions!

Not sure on the announcement timing, but the next book is at the printer now, with another hot on its heals. Then our big February 2022 book will be started at the printer in August.

Brian
    Brian,

Was there original artwork in the lettered? I forgot what the big book in February is, can you remind me again?

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Congrats Brian!

Good questions!

Brian
    Brian,

Was there original artwork in the lettered? I forgot what the big book in February is, can you remind me again?
    No original artwork for this edition. I'm saving that sort of feature for the King and Hill style Lettered Editions.

Brian

Gunslinger Apprentice playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brian, Do the lettered rights follow the person who purchased or the person in possession of the book when the next one is announced?

Quote Originally Posted by playdohman View Post
    Brian, Do the lettered rights follow the person who purchased or the person in possession of the book when the next one is announced?
    "Person who purchased" is my current policy, mostly because it's the system I've always known from the day job, but I do recognize it's a tricky situation.

I discuss where things stand at the moment a little bit here:

https://lividian.com/faq/?Display_FAQ=7764

I'm open to feedback and other ideas. If I were to make a change, there would be plenty of notice.

Brian

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

...Then our big February 2022 book will be started at the printer in August.
    "Big" as in significance or as in page count?
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Gunslinger Apprentice Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Maybe both.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Two-Cent View Post
    Maybe both.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Selling my limited of The Night Country for $105 shipped in the US. International shipping will be at cost.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Just received my copy of the night country. I love the feel of the slipcase and the material of the boards! I wish I had known it was numbered I would've put a request in, oh well, if anyone has copy 239 and is willing to trade let me know. Another great Lividian Press production!
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

I should have emphasized the fact that these would be numbered a little more. If anyone ordered directly from me and has a number they try to collect on all their books, drop me a line and we will see what we can do.

If that number already shipped to someone else, we know who — I’m keeping a list — and I can try to arrange a trade on your behalf. Please email me at: brian@lividian.com

Thank you!

Brian

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Huge shout out to Brian James Freeman of Lividian Publications for going above and beyond and getting me my requested # Customer service like this is what keeps me coming back to small press books again and again!! Thank you again!
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Buying from people who care makes all the difference (Brian clearly is one).
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Along the Path of the Beam BrooklynAnn has a spectacular aura about BrooklynAnn has a spectacular aura about BrooklynAnn's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My son purchased my copy through Cemetery Dance. Any idea when they will ship?

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynAnn View Post
    That’s definitely a Dan or Mindy question! I’m really not sure what their plan is, so I will ask on Monday!

Brian

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynAnn View Post
    That’s definitely a Dan or Mindy question! I’m really not sure what their plan is, so I will ask on Monday!

Brian
    Thanks! You rock!!!

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Buying from people who care makes all the difference (Brian clearly is one).
    no question

Gunslinger Apprentice FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough

Just received mine today...this is an absolute home run! I absolutely love the feel of the slipcase, so well done. Thank you for putting together such an amazing production!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 56 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 ... LastLast