Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 56 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... LastLast

Thread: Lividian Publications.

Along the Path of the Beam BrooklynAnn has a spectacular aura about BrooklynAnn has a spectacular aura about BrooklynAnn's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just got my pay for email for 20th Century Ghosts. My credit card offered me 0.9% interest until May and I need it for all these books and X-mas shopping!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynAnn View Post
    Just got my pay for email for 20th Century Ghosts. My credit card offered me 0.9% interest until May and I need it for all these books and X-mas shopping!
    Really looking forward to this one.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Along the Path of the Beam BrooklynAnn has a spectacular aura about BrooklynAnn has a spectacular aura about BrooklynAnn's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    I jumped at preordering this one on the sheer basis of how Revival was done. I put Revival up with my Suntups. The Night Country I got, (or rather, my son preordered for me), I got for Francois Vaillancourt's work, even though I hadn't yet read the book. ...I did finally read it and now I'm more excited! Since it's coming June, I'm gonna call it my Mother's Day present.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I jumped at preordering this one on the sheer basis of how Revival was done. I put Revival up with my Suntups. The Night Country I got, (or rather, my son preordered for me), I got for Francois Vaillancourt's work, even though I hadn't yet read the book. ...I did finally read it and now I'm more excited! Since it's coming June, I'm gonna call it my Mother's Day present.
    Although I'm not a fan of the book, the lettered Revival is gorgeous. I image this one will be as well.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Stewart O'Nan is a great writer. Although I like The Night Country I consider A Prayer for the Dying and The Speed Queen his best work. If you are a Stephen King fan you should read The Speed Queen as King is a key plot point in the story.

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

I know there's been other limiteds of 20th Century Ghosts but I have a feeling this is going to be the best one.

One of my all time favorite short story collections.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    I know there's been other limiteds of 20th Century Ghosts but I have a feeling this is going to be the best one.

One of my all time favorite short story collections.
    Dude, it's pretty sweet.

Country
    Country Flag

I'll add those to be TBR. Thanks!

Gunslinger Apprentice FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough

Agreed! I absolutely love the design and am so excited for the book to arrive.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Brian, do you have a waiting list for Ghosts? I may have to pass but want to make sure someone else will get it...
    Yep, it's all good! I can also hold your copy for January if that would help.

Brian
    I just saw this Brian, thank you for the offer to hold onto it. I appreciate that. If you do have a waiting list going please go ahead and pass it on. I didn't want to leave you hanging and not purchase without first knowing that it would be sold.

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

https://www.badmoonbooks.com/product.php?productid=4230

Just a heads up if you haven't ordered 20th Century Ghosts yet and still want it. Bad Moon Books has quite a few copies left at retail price

Posted the December production update for 20th Century Ghosts, including my first photos of each edition:

https://lividian.com/december-produc...entury-ghosts/

For those who just want to see the pics, hopefully these aren't too big:

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Can't wait to get my hands on that beauty and read one of my favorite short story collections again.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Posted the December production update for 20th Century Ghosts, including my first photos of each edition:

https://lividian.com/december-produc...entury-ghosts/

For those who just want to see the pics, hopefully these aren't too big:

Brian
    Really great looking books. Congrats.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Paid for my Ltd Edition the other day. Looks beautiful and can’t wait to receive my copy.

Country
    Country Flag

It's so beautiful! Can't wait to hold it in my hands and put it next to my Revival!

Country
    Country Flag

It's so beautiful! Can't wait to hold it in my hands and put it next to my Revival!
    Absolutely gorgeous but Joe has his own bookcase and the Old Man has his

Country
    Country Flag

For now I put the LP books beside my Suntups, but when I run out of room, I'll have an LP shelf. Or maybe put the Hills together as I get more of those.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep, I have the same problem. They will be across the room from each other. Also my Suntup Ahlborn is with her other stuff, not the Suntup section.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

For now I put the LP books beside my Suntups, but when I run out of room, I'll have an LP shelf. Or maybe put the Hills together as I get more of those.
    Nothing wrong with that. They are in very good company with Suntup. The Old Man is working towards filling his 4th case

Gunslinger Apprentice FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough

Book looks awesome!!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Man, the price point your doing... with that look? Dude... wow
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

is there a waiting list for night country?
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Man, the price point your doing... with that look? Dude... wow
    Yeah, the budget is VERY different when the press is a side project, run out of my house, with no outside employees, health insurance to pay for, etc. My goal is to deliver a ton of bang for your buck!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Quote Originally Posted by burgerhicks80 View Post
    is there a waiting list for night country?
    Yep! Drop me a line at: brian@lividian.com

Thank you!

Brian

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 56 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... LastLast