Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 56 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 ... LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 1377

Thread: Lividian Publications.

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Looking forward to this announcement. Love Lividian so far. Really sharp looking books. Any news on time of announcement?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Thank you! Aiming for 10 AM eastern time if all goes well. I’m still getting used to a totally different website system, mailing list software, etc. Old dogs, new tricks, and all that!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Excited for the announcement
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I can't believe I lost my freakin' password!
    What next!?!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    What next!?!
    If it's for the Lividian site, you can order as a guest and I can move the order to your account later on, if I remember correctly!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Lividian Publications is pleased to announce our new signed and slipcased hardcover Limited Edition of HEART-SHAPED BOX by Joe Hill: https://wp.me/pbFICG-2bs

Brian

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    What next!?!
    If it's for the Lividian site, you can order as a guest and I can move the order to your account later on, if I remember correctly!

Brian
    Already done!
    Brian is super-fast!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Lividian Publications is pleased to announce our new signed and slipcased hardcover Limited Edition of HEART-SHAPED BOX by Joe Hill: https://wp.me/pbFICG-2bs

Brian
    ordered!
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by burgerhicks80 View Post

Brian
    ordered!
    Great Job Brian!

This is one of my top 3 stories by Joe Hill!

1. Horns
    2. Short story FAWN
    3. Heart Shaped box.

Gunslinger Apprentice FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough

Looks amazing!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

What next!?!

Brian
    Yah, I will need to do that as well. Password requirement is the hardest one ive signed up for online to date, LOL it required such a configuration of letters and symbols that i knew i had to save it in my computer or i would never be able to log in again.
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Really excited! Haven't read this one yet, hopefully can get around to it soon. You sure didn't skimp out on the art. And love that we get more Vaillancourt!!
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow!! Looks like an instant must-buy! Another amazing edition and so very happy François is on board again.
    Can't wait for images from the lettered..

sk

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Will these be numbered? I don't see that on the page, but it doesn't hurt to ask right?
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

Quote Originally Posted by mattgreenbean View Post
    Will these be numbered? I don't see that on the page, but it doesn't hurt to ask right?
    Thanks for asking. They aren't individually numbered. And I finally got around to writing the FAQ on this topic to get into the reasoning for why. Here's that link:

https://lividian.com/faq/?Display_FAQ=6670

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    Wow!! Looks like an instant must-buy! Another amazing edition and so very happy François is on board again.
    Can't wait for images from the lettered..

sk
    Thank you!

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mattgreenbean View Post
    Thanks for asking. They aren't individually numbered. And I finally got around to writing the FAQ on this topic to get into the reasoning for why. Here's that link:

https://lividian.com/faq/?Display_FAQ=6670

Brian
    Count me as one who ENJOYS the non numbering. The publisher's concentration on QUALITY over LIMITATION is refreshing. No number to hold you in THRALL to "influence" you to purchase a title that you might want to SKIP.
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Amazing looking and of course ordered!!!!
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

I want to be the first on the proof list!
    Because I'm a greedy SOB!

All of the copies we had available for direct ordering have been reserved, so we’ve started a Waiting List on the product page.*To lock in your copy today so you don’t miss out, you can check and see which retailers still have some inventory left. I've posted the current list here:

https://lividian.com/store/heart-sha...mited-edition/

Thank you!

Brian

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Brian, I see you have already set the limitation for this book. In the past I think you based the limitation based on pre-orders. Did you decide to set the limitation based on the limitation for 20th century ghosts?
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Hi Brian, I see you have already set the limitation for this book. In the past I think you based the limitation based on pre-orders. Did you decide to set the limitation based on the limitation for 20th century ghosts?
    Correct! The general plan is to stick with that print run for all of the books in this Joe Hill set if all goes well.

Brian

Gunslinger Apprentice mikeyw is on a distinguished road

Looks a lovely edition so ordered - also really like the pre order no payment policy. Very fair - nice going Brian. Just need to track me down one of your out of print 20th Century Ghosts (unless you might have a random one needing a home ?!!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great work Brian. I don’t collect Hill but what Knock out!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian, have you stopped doing the print runs based on pre-orders?
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by burgerhicks80 View Post
    Brian, have you stopped doing the print runs based on pre-orders?

FYI He answered two posts.

Q uote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Correct! The general plan is to stick with that print run for all of the books in this Joe Hill set if all goes well.

Brian
    Answer Guy for Cemetery Dance Publications! Please always feel free to email me at my CD

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 56 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 ... LastLast