Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 56 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 ... LastLast

Thread: Lividian Publications.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Seriously the most impressive limited/lettered I have seen in a very long time.
    Lividian Press is on a roll - can't wait for what's next!
    Thank you, Brian!

sk

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

That Remarque is insane. Makes me wanna get another tat.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Lividian IS on a roll! these lettered edition look so cool. Congrats. Great customer service, respects release dates , and good communication! Excited for The Night Country!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

LP And Brian strikes again. My only issue with the books is fixed. Great move. Great customer service and pivot. Awesome.

From Lividian Publications

The Night County*by Stewart O'Nan has been started at the printer, and we're working with our slipcase maker on a few improvements that will be implemented for this title and then be used for all future projects. The modification that will be most obvious will be an increase in the "board weight" for the material the cases are made from. This should make the cases feel more sturdy and solid.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Brian,

Has a lettered edition of The Night Country been offered yet? I have seen pictures of the limitation page, but don't recall it being offered yet.

Will it be needed to purchase any potential future Hill books?

Thanks,
    Mike
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Hi Brian,

Has a lettered edition of The Night Country been offered yet? I have seen pictures of the limitation page, but don't recall it being offered yet.

Thanks,
    Mike
    The Lettered Edition of The Night Country has not been offered for sale yet. I'm waiting until I have them in hand this summer. This Lettered Edition will have a different style/look than the Lettered Editions of Revival and 20th Century Ghosts.

Purchase of The Night Country Lettered Edition will NOT be necessary to be offered the next Joe Hill book, although those who bought the Lettered Edition of 20th Century Ghosts will be offered The Night Country first in case they are interested.

Best,
    Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for clarifying that, Brian. The Lettered Revival and 20th CG are both beautiful and the original artwork in each of them is amazing.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I guess I wasn't signed up for the newsletter. Thats been amended but can someone fill me in on the latest announcements?
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by burgerhicks80 View Post
    I guess I wasn't signed up for the newsletter. Thats been amended but can someone fill me in on the latest announcements?
    Here is the update from Friday:
    February 2021 Updates From Lividian Publications
    The Night County by Stewart O'Nan has been started at the printer, and we're working with our slipcase maker on a few improvements that will be implemented for this title and then be used for all future projects. The modification that will be most obvious will be an increase in the "board weight" for the material the cases are made from. This should make the cases feel more sturdy and solid.
    In other news, planning for 2022 and 2023 has begun in earnest, and we just signed one of our favorite authors to a five book deal. He's someone I've worked with often at my day job, and we look forward to giving these books the special edition treatment since they were all paperback originals. The first one isn't due out until the early months of 2022, so I won't be sharing more for a while, but I will post a preview of the artwork this summer. These five books will be published in similar editions to The Night County, with beautiful full-color dust jackets and lots of interior artwork.
    More news to come! Thank you, as always, for your continuing support!
    Best,
    Brian

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MLG View Post
    Here is the update from Friday:
    February 2021 Updates From Lividian Publications
    The Night County by Stewart O'Nan has been started at the printer, and we're working with our slipcase maker on a few improvements that will be implemented for this title and then be used for all future projects. The modification that will be most obvious will be an increase in the "board weight" for the material the cases are made from. This should make the cases feel more sturdy and solid.
    In other news, planning for 2022 and 2023 has begun in earnest, and we just signed one of our favorite authors to a five book deal. He's someone I've worked with often at my day job, and we look forward to giving these books the special edition treatment since they were all paperback originals. The first one isn't due out until the early months of 2022, so I won't be sharing more for a while, but I will post a preview of the artwork this summer. These five books will be published in similar editions to The Night County, with beautiful full-color dust jackets and lots of interior artwork.
    More news to come! Thank you, as always, for your continuing support!
    Best,
    Brian
    thank you!
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Hi Brian,

Thanks,
    Mike
    The Lettered Edition of The Night Country has not been offered for sale yet. I'm waiting until I have them in hand this summer. This Lettered Edition will have a different style/look than the Lettered Editions of Revival and 20th Century Ghosts.

Purchase of The Night Country Lettered Edition will NOT be necessary to be offered the next Joe Hill book, although those who bought the Lettered Edition of 20th Century Ghosts will be offered The Night Country first in case they are interested.

Best,
    Brian
    I really like this move as I haven't decided if The Night Country lettered is something I'd want. Of course that could change once I see it. I wouldn't want to miss out on first dibs of the next lettered Hill book however if I were to pass on The Night Country.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    I really like this move as I haven't decided if The Night Country lettered is something I'd want. Of course that could change once I see it. I wouldn't want to miss out on first dibs of the next lettered Hill book however if I were to pass on The Night Country.
    Same!

sk

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I still haven't bought the night country yet but im gonna hold off as there always seems to be copies from the original publisher that become available at the time of publishing. I know its a risk but id rather get the book straight from LP

I still haven't bought the night country yet but im gonna hold off as there always seems to be copies from the original publisher that become available at the time of publishing. I know its a risk but id rather get the book straight from LP
    I can almost guarantee I will have copies of each Limited Edition available after publication because I’m not asking for payment until the books are almost ready to ship, and some people then cancel their order or I just never hear back. Always feel free to send me an email and I can let you know when the inventory gets loaded back onto the site! brian@lividian.com

Thank you!
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I can almost guarantee I will have copies of each Limited Edition available after publication because I’m not asking for payment until the books are almost ready to ship, and some people then cancel their order or I just never hear back. Always feel free to send me an email and I can let you know when the inventory gets loaded back onto the site! brian@lividian.com

Thank you!
    Thank you I was actually able to pre-order a copy from the LP website just now!!

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

It was mentioned on my YouTube channel that a copy of 20th Century Ghosts was published with the Letterpress name inside. Mine says Lividian. So I was wondering how many may have been published with the wrong name and if that will affect value.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    It was mentioned on my YouTube channel that a copy of 20th Century Ghosts was published with the Letterpress name inside. Mine says Lividian. So I was wondering how many may have been published with the wrong name and if that will affect value.
    Pics? We changed the name before the ARCs, so I’m trying to think what this could be referring to. Thanks!

Brian

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Pics? We changed the name before the ARCs, so I’m trying to think what this could be referring to. Thanks!

Brian
    Ha, well the commenter just posted a correction. So no super rare Letterpress variant after all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

Hi Brian,

Thanks,
    Mike

Best,
    Brian
    This is really great info to have! Thanks, Brian.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Wouldn’t it be cool if the five book author of original paperbacks turned out to be Richard Bachman. Yeah I know, there were only four original paperbacks, and King would never allow a new edition of Rage yadayada, but it’s fun to dream.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brian
    Ha, well the commenter just posted a correction. So no super rare Letterpress variant after all!
    Whew! MY OCD was redlining.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post

Brian
    Whew! MY OCD was redlining.
    The funny thing is, even thought this was a false alarm, I am still tempted to check. LOL
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Country
    Country Flag

The funny thing is, even thought this was a false alarm, I am still tempted to check. LOL
    Not gonna lie. I checked my copy .

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

I just received the limited edition of 20th Century Ghosts (by way of Cemetery Dance) and I have to say, I'm seriously impressed. The boards, the two-color printing, the limited edition print and the enormous number of illustrations make this edition well worth having. I passed on Revival (as I didn't care much for the book itself), but I'm very glad I picked up this one.

Well done, everyone at Lividian! I'm looking forward to the next one.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Country
    Country Flag

Completely in agreement, Peter.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 56 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 ... LastLast