Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 56 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 1377

Thread: Lividian Publications.

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by burgerhicks80 View Post
    what are the grab bags people keep talking about? did I miss an announcemnt?
    Just a little something I offered my Patreon supporters. Making some room for THE CHILL, HEART-SHAPED BOX, [TITLE REDACTED], and THE KING OF SHADOWS!

Brian
    Received my grab bag today and once again you exceeded my expectations!

Quote Originally Posted by MLG View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by burgerhicks80 View Post
    what are the grab bags people keep talking about? did I miss an announcemnt?
    Just a little something I offered my Patreon supporters. Making some room for THE CHILL, HEART-SHAPED BOX, [TITLE REDACTED], and THE KING OF SHADOWS!

Brian
    Received my grab bag today and once again you exceeded my expectations!
    Thank you!
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

For those who preordered the Limited Edition of The Chill by Scott Carson, the slipcases are shipping to us by the end of this week, so we can start shipping orders next week.

In the meantime, I've posted some photos of what we did this weekend: inspecting and numbering books! The authors and artist have left a few surprises on a handful of signature sheets, and I included two examples:

https://lividian.com/preparing-the-c...carson-photos/

Best,
    Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

For those who preordered the Limited Edition of The Chill by Scott Carson, the slipcases are shipping to us by the end of this week, so we can start shipping orders next week.

In the meantime, I've posted some photos of what we did this weekend: inspecting and numbering books! The authors and artist have left a few surprises on a handful of signature sheets, and I included two examples:

https://lividian.com/preparing-the-c...carson-photos/

Best,
    Brian
    Interesting to see that the author is signing these different from how he signs the trade editions.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Super sweet
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Special Projects Manager mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Can't wait! Thanks Brian.
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque
    - Signed Everything's Eventual US 1st
    - Other Dark Tower Remarques

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

I just became number 312. Should have done it sooner but I didn't know how Patreon worked.
    Brian, when I order from Lividian, I get a confirmation email. But when I preordered TKoS, I didn't get one. It shows on my account that I ordered but just no email notification. I assume nothing is wrong with my order but I am paranoid these days and was just checking.

Thanks,
    Tommy

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    I just became number 312. Should have done it sooner but I didn't know how Patreon worked.
    Brian, when I order from Lividian, I get a confirmation email. But when I preordered TKoS, I didn't get one. It shows on my account that I ordered but just no email notification. I assume nothing is wrong with my order but I am paranoid these days and was just checking.

Thanks,
    Tommy
    Yep, I just checked and your order is in the system! You are not the first person with that particular email provider who didn't receive their confirmation, so I have a feeling some of the emails got zapped at the level where stuff doesn't even go into your spam folder. I'm working with my email service to get our domain "verified" and some such to hopefully fix this in the future, but it's been a slog so far. We'll get there, though!

And thank you for signing up for my Patreon! Very much appreciated! One of the things long-time Patreon creators will tell me, when offering advice, is that I don't do enough to explain how Patreon works. But by my nature, I don't like to feel like I'm "selling" things to people (says the guy who now owns his own business selling things to people!), and I've mostly refrained from promoting my Patreon in general. I've just been most comfortable with people finding it if they find it, and signing up if they feel like signing up... which is probably NOT an approach that is going to appear on Patreon's "How to succeed at Patreon" presentation any time soon!

Best,
    Brian

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Thanks,
    Tommy
    Yep, I just checked and your order is in the system! You are not the first person with that particular email provider who didn't receive their confirmation, so I have a feeling some of the emails got zapped at the level where stuff doesn't even go into your spam folder. I'm working with my email service to get our domain "verified" and some such to hopefully fix this in the future, but it's been a slog so far. We'll get there, though!

And thank you for signing up for my Patreon! Very much appreciated! One of the things long-time Patreon creators will tell me, when offering advice, is that I don't do enough to explain how Patreon works. But by my nature, I don't like to feel like I'm "selling" things to people (says the guy who now owns his own business selling things to people!), and I've mostly refrained from promoting my Patreon in general. I've just been most comfortable with people finding it if they find it, and signing up if they feel like signing up... which is probably NOT an approach that is going to appear on Patreon's "How to succeed at Patreon" presentation any time soon!

Best,
    Brian
    Thanks Brian.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks,
    Tommy

Best,
    Brian
    I gotta disagree with you there, Brian because I think you're doing it the way it should be done. I personally feel I'm getting way more back than I'm putting in as far as your Patreon. And no one wants 80,000 emails a day trying to sell them something. Like when certain authors publish a new book.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

All I can say about Brian F. is that if he ran for president, I would vote for him...

...twice!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    All I can say about Brian F. is that if he ran for president, I would vote for him...

...twice!
    He is too good of a person for the job.

...twice!
    He is too good of a person for the job.
    As the old saying goes "If nominated, I will run (for the border). If elected, I will fight (extradition).

For those who preordered the Limited Edition of THE CHILL by Scott Carson through the Lividian online store and have paid for your order, please note that the SHIPPING CONFIRMATION emails will be sent in the next 24 hours, but the shipments won’t actually be headed out the door until next week. We need to print the order paperwork now so we can finish assigning book numbers, etc. Thank you!

Brian

Special Projects Manager mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For those who preordered the Limited Edition of THE CHILL by Scott Carson through the Lividian online store and have paid for your order, please note that the SHIPPING CONFIRMATION emails will be sent in the next 24 hours, but the shipments won’t actually be headed out the door until next week. We need to print the order paperwork now so we can finish assigning book numbers, etc. Thank you!

Brian
    YES!!!!
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

...twice!
    You don't live in Florida, Steve.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

First 100 copies of THE CHILL Limited Edition have been packed. We're aiming to have all direct orders ready to be picked up on Monday, and then we will get the retailers out quickly after that.

Brian

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Looks like THE CHILL is hot!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Country
    Country Flag

Got my Chill today - so awesome. Really well done Brian!!!!
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mmalling View Post
    Got my Chill today - so awesome. Really well done Brian!!!!
    I have to chill a bit more. Mine's still pre-shipment.

I'm looking forward to it!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Approximately 90% of THE CHILL Limited Edition orders have made it out the door as of today. The rest should be picked up tomorrow, and we'll start sending retailer orders as well.

Brian

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Got #75 today. Love it. Nice job.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Approximately 90% of THE CHILL Limited Edition orders have made it out the door as of today. The rest should be picked up tomorrow, and we'll start sending retailer orders as well.

Brian
    And as of 12:15 AM eastern time, the rest of our direct orders are packed and waiting to be picked up... later today. We'll get working on the retailers after a little sleep.

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Got #75 today. Love it. Nice job.
    Thank you!

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Got shipping notice, should be here Thursday!
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 56 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 ... LastLast