Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 56 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,225 of 1377

Thread: Lividian Publications.

Busy, busy couple of weeks but I wanted to share this real quick:

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

For those who preordered the Limited Edition of*Heart-Shaped Box*by Joe Hill directly from Lividian, the*“Your Lividian Publications Preorder Is Ready For Payment!” emails are sending now, and should be done sending by noon eastern time.

Unfortunately, it’s possible this email might end up in your spam, so you may need to check there. If you don’t see the email by noon, please send me an email at brian@lividian.com and I’ll re-send it for you!

Important Note #1: We had to change our PayPal plug-in since the preorders were placed, and a very small percentage of customers using PayPal might find they cannot*finish checking out when they go to pay. If this happens to you, don’t panic. Please email me at brian@lividian.com and I’ll help you out.

Important Note #2: If you’ve moved since you placed your preorder, your old mailing address might still be on the order. Please email me at brian@lividian.com after you pay and let me know your new address, so I can get that updated!

Thank you!

Best,
    Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    For those who preordered the Limited Edition of*Heart-Shaped Box*by Joe Hill directly from Lividian, the*“Your Lividian Publications Preorder Is Ready For Payment!” emails are sending now, and should be done sending by noon eastern time.

Unfortunately, it’s possible this email might end up in your spam, so you may need to check there. If you don’t see the email by noon, please send me an email at brian@lividian.com and I’ll re-send it for you!

Important Note #1: We had to change our PayPal plug-in since the preorders were placed, and a very small percentage of customers using PayPal might find they cannot*finish checking out when they go to pay. If this happens to you, don’t panic. Please email me at brian@lividian.com and I’ll help you out.

Important Note #2: If you’ve moved since you placed your preorder, your old mailing address might still be on the order. Please email me at brian@lividian.com after you pay and let me know your new address, so I can get that updated!

Thank you!

Best,
    Brian
    just paid with PayPal, no issues!
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Love that cover for HSB.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I’m one of the people with the PayPal plug-in issue that Brian mentioned. If you are too, just let Brian know and he’ll set up an easy workaround. Looking forward to this edition!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    I’m one of the people with the PayPal plug-in issue that Brian mentioned. If you are too, just let Brian know and he’ll set up an easy workaround. Looking forward to this edition!
    Yeah, me too, but with Brian's help I was able to order a copy with no problem.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

The last orders for The Last House on Needless Street have been packed and should be picked up today. The last of the retailer orders will ship on Thursday and Friday!

Brian

Gunslinger Apprentice FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough

Just received my copy...another absolute homerun. Haven't read thus one yet but I'm super interested in digging in

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

As of this evening, we will have shipped 75% of the orders for*the Limited Edition of*Heart-Shaped Box*by Joe Hill. We’re printing the packing lists/mailing labels in batches as we go, so watch for your shipping confirmation in your email. Thank you!

​​​​​​​Brian

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Got my HSB gift edition a couple of days ago, and finally got around to removing the shrink wraps (Double Bagged! Nice! LOL). BTW, what is the plural of shrink wrap?

Francois definetly didn't skimp out on the amount of art. Glad to see he is a regular artist at LP! (although definitely liked the art in Revival better).

HSB is one of few Hill books I haven't read yet, but judging by the art in the book, it must be F'ed up. Can't wait to get around to reading it.

Well done Brian!
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi Brian, will there be a Lettered edition of Heart Shaped Box?

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Hi Brian, will there be a Lettered edition of Heart Shaped Box?
    Yeah, I’m hoping the binder will be done in May or early June, but we will see!

Brian

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Best non dust jacket book ever. HSB is amazing. Great job Brian.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Lividian did an awesome job on this one! Thanks, Brian! =)

My pics don't do it justice.

WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

It’s a beauty, Brian! Great job on this edition, as always, and Francois’s artwork is a perfect fit!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian, were the copies sold through CD already shipped?
    Thanks!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Brian, were the copies sold through CD already shipped?
    Thanks!
    CD hasn’t shipped their orders yet but I hear it will be soon!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I serioursly can't ask for a faster reply.

Thanks!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    I serioursly can't ask for a faster reply.

Thanks!
    You’re welcome!

I'm trying a different newsletter sending service for today's note, which is sending now. If you always received the previous newsletters, but don't receive this one, please let me know. And if the previous ones went into your spam, but this one lands in your inbox like it should, I'd also appreciate knowing that.

For anyone who isn't signed up or who doesn't receive the email, here's a link to the update:

https://lividian.com/april-2022-upda...-publications/

Thank you!

Best,
    Brian

Special Projects Manager mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm trying a different newsletter sending service for today's note, which is sending now. If you always received the previous newsletters, but don't receive this one, please let me know. And if the previous ones went into your spam, but this one lands in your inbox like it should, I'd also appreciate knowing that.

For anyone who isn't signed up or who doesn't receive the email, here's a link to the update:

Thank you!

Best,
    Brian
    Got it - but landed in Spam
    Thanks for the heads up Brian!
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque
    - Signed Everything's Eventual US 1st
    - Other Dark Tower Remarques

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Got it without issues.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger Apprentice playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you!

Best,
    Brian
    Got it in spam. I am on Outlook(Hotmail)

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Recieved it
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Got it.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 56 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 ... LastLast