Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 1377

Thread: Lividian Publications.

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Brian, do you have an estimate on when will copies purchased through CD be shipped? I'm talking about The King of Shadows S/L.
    Not sure, but I'll ask Mindy and see if I can get some info!
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Brian!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Thanks Brian!
    "Soon" was the answer I got, so I'm hoping that is actually "very soon!"
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Publication day has arrived for THE RIVER OF SOULS trade paperback:

https://lividian.com/new-trade-paper...bert-mccammon/

We're less than three months away from publishing the trade hardcover of THE KING OF SHADOWS:

https://lividian.com/store/the-king-...ade-hardcover/

Best,
    Brian

Important update on THE KING OF SHADOWS Lettered Edition!

Nearly 100 collectors signed up to be notified when THE KING OF SHADOWS Lettered Edition was available, and many of them made letter requests, but very few stated if they actually already HAVE a full or nearly full set of the series with that letter.

We have at least 45 collectors who buy every single Lettered Edition we publish and receive matching letters, so this is going to be a complicated situation, but I'm hoping some trades can be made to keep sets complete.

This morning, I emailed everyone who had filled out the form with the following questions. If you filled out the form and don't see that email, please get in touch if you answer YES to any of these questions. (OR if you didn't know about the form and you have a full set, please get in touch!) My email address is brian@lividian.com

* If you have MOST of the Matthew Corbett Lettered Editions with the same letter, please let me know what letter you have.

* If you have MOST of the Matthew Corbett Lettered Editions, and you have the same letter for the books from Subterranean Press but didn't get your preferred letter on Cardinal Black from CD, please let me know BOTH letters you have in your set.

* If you have a FULL SET of the Matthew Corbett Lettered Editions but a variety of different letters, please reply and let me know that you have a full set of mixed letters.

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

BIG shout-out to Brian for helping get me my number on The King of Shadows to match the rest of my set. He’s been working on that for a couple months now in addition to everything else he has going and it’s customer service like that which I hope keeps his business going successfully for a long time to come. Thanks again Brian!!
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

I'm very pleased to announce a surprise bonus for The King of Shadows trade hardcover edition, which will be published on December 6:

Earlier this year, Robert McCammon generously agreed to sign signature sheets for this edition, so any copies ordered directly from Lividian Publications or one the retailers listed on our site will be a 1st printing signed by the author. This includes copies already ordered, you do not need to order again! (The copies going to Amazon, etc, will NOT be signed -- see the update on the site for more info.)

Here are all of the details including the list of retailers:

https://lividian.com/the-king-of-sha...ies-available/

Best,
    Brian

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Nice!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

That's a herd of signatures!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent's Avatar

Sweet! What an unexpected surprise! I'm glad I ordered the trade edition back when it was first announced. This will sit pretty on the shelf next to my ARC, Limited and Lettered. :-)

Good news! We’ll be shipping the trade hardcover of THE KING OF SHADOWS by Robert McCammon right around the end of the month, so it’s almost time to collect payments on the preorders placed directly from Lividian. Please see this update for specifics:

https://lividian.com/the-king-of-sha...ay-november-4/

Best,
    Brian

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Selling: The King of Shadows ARC for $65 shipped media within the US, international at cost. PayPal F&F or add 4%. PM if interested.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

​Well, I had a slipcase planned for the trade edition of FAIRY TALE by Stephen King but then I found out there were multiple printing plants in multiple countries for that edition, resulting in at least three different sizes for the books, and I said "nope" and closed the project folder.

Now I find out the new Simon & Schuster special edition is being issued without a slipcase, so all of that prep work might not go to waste!

If you're interested in a slipcase for the special edition, please see this page on the Lividian website:

https://lividian.com/store/custom-sl...-stephen-king/

Assuming there's enough interest AND we confirm this special edition was only printed in one plant, I will have my prototype slipcase resized to fit the special edition and take some orders!

Best,
    Brian

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks nice Brian.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Now that's one amazing looking case, Brian, impressed!

sk

Along the Path of the Beam jwilkinson01 is on a distinguished road

This edition desperately needs a slipcase

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Lividian's next book is The Store by Bentley Little.

https://lividian.com/just-announced-...y-90-sold-out/
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    Lividian's next book is The Store by Bentley Little.

https://lividian.com/just-announced-...y-90-sold-out/
    Thank you for posting this. Yesterday got away from me so I never made it here or the CD forum. Ugh. This will almost definitely be sold out by morning:

https://lividian.com/store/the-store-limited-edition/

Best,
    Brian

The brand new Lividian Limited Edition of THE STORE by Bentley Little has already SOLD OUT! Join the Waiting List if you missed out: https://lividian.com/store/the-store-limited-edition/

Brian

We ARE going to move forward with the slipcase for the FAIRY TALE special edition, and our goal is to have it also fit the US-printed Simon & Schuster 1st Edition. (We'll try to thread the needle so it fits the Italy-printed S&S 1st as well, and we'll confirm if we were successful when the finished cases are done.)

No payment is required until these are closer to shipping, but please place your preorder here so I know how many we need:

https://lividian.com/store/custom-sl...-stephen-king/

Best,
    Brian

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Missed out on THE STORE, no money was available, funny how that green stuff is always in short supply!

EDIT - Found some moola and ordered it from Sub-Press!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Traveler djpickard is on a distinguished road djpickard's Avatar

Thank you Brian! Pre-ordered the slipcase. Love the website automation. My first purchase. Won't be my last!

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Looking for King of Shadows letter U. Offering letter N to swap with additional payment to be agreed. PM if interested.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Special Projects Manager mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For Sale
    Price Drop!
    The Store S/L Numbered (#84) $100

The King of Shadows:
    SIGNED 1st trade hardcover $25

I have all these books in hand!

PayPal F&F please or add for fees
    US shipping included in all prices, international at cost. Please PM with any questions!
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque
    - Signed Everything's Eventual US 1st
    - Other Dark Tower Remarques

Today is officially publication day for THE KING OF SHADOWS trade hardcover! My thanks goes out to everyone who has been so supportive of this project this year.

https://lividian.com/new-robert-mcca...s-has-arrived/

best,
    Brian

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 ... LastLast