Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 56 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 1379

Thread: Lividian Publications.

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Sperm whales
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Is it just me, or does the "whale" art piece look like a penis?
    I looked and was like, "not at all; what are you - ohhhh...."
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Today I'm announcing the Deluxe Lettered Edition of THE CHILL by Scott Carson, which will be shipping next week:

https://lividian.com/the-chill-lette...ing-next-week/

Best,
    Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

IMPORTANT UPDATE for those who preordered the Limited Edition of THE CHILL by Scott Carson directly from Lividian Publications:

The slipcases are shipping to us earlier than expected (late next week), so I will be sending the “Your Lividian Publications Preorder Is Ready For Payment!” emails tomorrow morning — that is FRIDAY, February 18. We expect to ship this edition in early March, but it’s important that we start processing paid orders a few weeks before we begin shipping because there are a lot of steps involved including numbers to assign, etc. The sooner you can pay, the better the process goes. Thank you!

More information can be found in this post:

https://lividian.com/the-chill-by-sc...ou-preordered/

Please feel free to email me at brian@lividian.com if you have ANY questions or concerns. Thank you!

Best,
    Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Today I'm announcing the Deluxe Lettered Edition of THE CHILL by Scott Carson, which will be shipping next week:

Best,
    Brian
    Looks really nice; I like the approach taken.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post

Best,
    Brian
    Looks really nice; I like the approach taken.
    Thank you!

UPDATE: Payment request emails have been sent for the Limited Edition of THE CHILL by Scott Carson, which will begin shipping in just a few weeks! Here's a news post with more information:

https://lividian.com/the-chill-by-sc...ave-been-sent/

These emails sometimes end up in spam, even for folks who receive the newsletter okay, but if you have any trouble, please just let me know. There should now also be a payment link in the "My Account" section of the site if you created an account when you ordered.

Thank you!

Best,
    Brian

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks VERY NICE!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I GIVE UP!

I've tried to pay for this about two dozen times with PayPal and it won't go through!

Anyone else having this problem!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I GIVE UP!

I've tried to pay for this about two dozen times with PayPal and it won't go through!

I had to reset my password for the 3rd time I believe, but I got it to work.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats to Brian for passing 300 supporters on Patreon!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

I GIVE UP!

The downside to not taking payments upfront is sometimes the preorder system is a little glitchy. Sorry for the trouble.

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Thank you!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Thank you!
    Most welcome!

I GIVE UP!

I tried to send you the workaround via Private Message in case you didn't get my email, but your inbox is currently full. Let me know if you didn't get my email, and I'll help you out!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I GIVE UP!

I tried to send you the workaround via Private Message in case you didn't get my email, but your inbox is currently full. Let me know if you didn't get my email, and I'll help you out!
    Thanks Brian!
    Inbox cleaned up a bit.
    Book ordered through your e-mail help!
    Looking forward to getting it!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

I GIVE UP!

The downside to not taking payments upfront is sometimes the preorder system is a little glitchy. Sorry for the trouble.

Brian

Worked for me. Paid in full.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I never received an email to pay. It wasn't in my spam folder either. I did receive the "You are about to receive an email to pay email" email. :-]

Since I was aware that I should pay, I went on the website and checked out with no problems.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

payment sent! looking forward to another beautiful Lividian production!
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

Posted the February 2022 production update here:

https://lividian.com/february-2022-u...-publications/

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you!

Best,
    Brian

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Damn, that Joe Hill chapbook is amazing. Sorry I missed out on that one….
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

what are the grab bags people keep talking about? did I miss an announcemnt?
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

Quote Originally Posted by burgerhicks80 View Post
    Just a little something I offered my Patreon supporters. Making some room for THE CHILL, HEART-SHAPED BOX, [TITLE REDACTED], and THE KING OF SHADOWS!

Brian

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Just a little something I offered my Patreon supporters. Making some room for THE CHILL, HEART-SHAPED BOX, [TITLE REDACTED], and THE KING OF SHADOWS!

Brian

Who wrote TITLE REDCATED? Feel free to PM me. I can keep a secret....

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post

Brian

Who wrote TITLE REDCATED? Feel free to PM me. I can keep a secret....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 56 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 ... LastLast