+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 1243

Thread: Lividian Publications.

  1. #1151
    Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    428

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by burgerhicks80 View Post
    what are the grab bags people keep talking about? did I miss an announcemnt?
    Just a little something I offered my Patreon supporters. Making some room for THE CHILL, HEART-SHAPED BOX, [TITLE REDACTED], and THE KING OF SHADOWS!

    Brian
    Received my grab bag today and once again you exceeded my expectations!

  2. #1152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MLG View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by burgerhicks80 View Post
    what are the grab bags people keep talking about? did I miss an announcemnt?
    Just a little something I offered my Patreon supporters. Making some room for THE CHILL, HEART-SHAPED BOX, [TITLE REDACTED], and THE KING OF SHADOWS!

    Brian
    Received my grab bag today and once again you exceeded my expectations!
    Thank you!
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

  3. #1153

    Default

    For those who preordered the Limited Edition of The Chill by Scott Carson, the slipcases are shipping to us by the end of this week, so we can start shipping orders next week.

    In the meantime, I've posted some photos of what we did this weekend: inspecting and numbering books! The authors and artist have left a few surprises on a handful of signature sheets, and I included two examples:

    https://lividian.com/preparing-the-c...carson-photos/

    Best,
    Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

  4. #1154
    Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    428

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    For those who preordered the Limited Edition of The Chill by Scott Carson, the slipcases are shipping to us by the end of this week, so we can start shipping orders next week.

    In the meantime, I've posted some photos of what we did this weekend: inspecting and numbering books! The authors and artist have left a few surprises on a handful of signature sheets, and I included two examples:

    https://lividian.com/preparing-the-c...carson-photos/

    Best,
    Brian
    Interesting to see that the author is signing these different from how he signs the trade editions.

  5. #1155
    Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Hagerstown, IN
    Posts
    4,683
    My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Super sweet
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

  6. #1156
    Gunslinger Apprentice mmalling will become famous soon enough mmalling will become famous soon enough mmalling's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    Sterling, VA
    Posts
    106
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Can't wait! Thanks Brian.
    *** ISO Remarques and anything #321 ***

  7. #1157
    Big Coffin Hunter Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    9,502
    My Mood
    Dead

    Default

    I just became number 312. Should have done it sooner but I didn't know how Patreon worked.
    Brian, when I order from Lividian, I get a confirmation email. But when I preordered TKoS, I didn't get one. It shows on my account that I ordered but just no email notification. I assume nothing is wrong with my order but I am paranoid these days and was just checking.

    Thanks,
    Tommy
    “We can only learn so much and live.”

    ― Thomas Harris, Hannibal

  8. #1158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    I just became number 312. Should have done it sooner but I didn't know how Patreon worked.
    Brian, when I order from Lividian, I get a confirmation email. But when I preordered TKoS, I didn't get one. It shows on my account that I ordered but just no email notification. I assume nothing is wrong with my order but I am paranoid these days and was just checking.

    Thanks,
    Tommy
    Yep, I just checked and your order is in the system! You are not the first person with that particular email provider who didn't receive their confirmation, so I have a feeling some of the emails got zapped at the level where stuff doesn't even go into your spam folder. I'm working with my email service to get our domain "verified" and some such to hopefully fix this in the future, but it's been a slog so far. We'll get there, though!

    And thank you for signing up for my Patreon! Very much appreciated! One of the things long-time Patreon creators will tell me, when offering advice, is that I don't do enough to explain how Patreon works. But by my nature, I don't like to feel like I'm "selling" things to people (says the guy who now owns his own business selling things to people!), and I've mostly refrained from promoting my Patreon in general. I've just been most comfortable with people finding it if they find it, and signing up if they feel like signing up... which is probably NOT an approach that is going to appear on Patreon's "How to succeed at Patreon" presentation any time soon!

    Best,
    Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

  9. #1159
    Big Coffin Hunter Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    9,502
    My Mood
    Dead

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    I just became number 312. Should have done it sooner but I didn't know how Patreon worked.
    Brian, when I order from Lividian, I get a confirmation email. But when I preordered TKoS, I didn't get one. It shows on my account that I ordered but just no email notification. I assume nothing is wrong with my order but I am paranoid these days and was just checking.

    Thanks,
    Tommy
    Yep, I just checked and your order is in the system! You are not the first person with that particular email provider who didn't receive their confirmation, so I have a feeling some of the emails got zapped at the level where stuff doesn't even go into your spam folder. I'm working with my email service to get our domain "verified" and some such to hopefully fix this in the future, but it's been a slog so far. We'll get there, though!

    And thank you for signing up for my Patreon! Very much appreciated! One of the things long-time Patreon creators will tell me, when offering advice, is that I don't do enough to explain how Patreon works. But by my nature, I don't like to feel like I'm "selling" things to people (says the guy who now owns his own business selling things to people!), and I've mostly refrained from promoting my Patreon in general. I've just been most comfortable with people finding it if they find it, and signing up if they feel like signing up... which is probably NOT an approach that is going to appear on Patreon's "How to succeed at Patreon" presentation any time soon!

    Best,
    Brian
    Thanks Brian.
    “We can only learn so much and live.”

    ― Thomas Harris, Hannibal

  10. #1160
    Gunslinger Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    11,219
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    I just became number 312. Should have done it sooner but I didn't know how Patreon worked.
    Brian, when I order from Lividian, I get a confirmation email. But when I preordered TKoS, I didn't get one. It shows on my account that I ordered but just no email notification. I assume nothing is wrong with my order but I am paranoid these days and was just checking.

    Thanks,
    Tommy
    Yep, I just checked and your order is in the system! You are not the first person with that particular email provider who didn't receive their confirmation, so I have a feeling some of the emails got zapped at the level where stuff doesn't even go into your spam folder. I'm working with my email service to get our domain "verified" and some such to hopefully fix this in the future, but it's been a slog so far. We'll get there, though!

    And thank you for signing up for my Patreon! Very much appreciated! One of the things long-time Patreon creators will tell me, when offering advice, is that I don't do enough to explain how Patreon works. But by my nature, I don't like to feel like I'm "selling" things to people (says the guy who now owns his own business selling things to people!), and I've mostly refrained from promoting my Patreon in general. I've just been most comfortable with people finding it if they find it, and signing up if they feel like signing up... which is probably NOT an approach that is going to appear on Patreon's "How to succeed at Patreon" presentation any time soon!

    Best,
    Brian
    I gotta disagree with you there, Brian because I think you're doing it the way it should be done. I personally feel I'm getting way more back than I'm putting in as far as your Patreon. And no one wants 80,000 emails a day trying to sell them something. Like when certain authors publish a new book.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

  11. #1161
    Honky Mahfah ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,662
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    All I can say about Brian F. is that if he ran for president, I would vote for him...

    ...twice!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

    And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

  12. #1162
    Big Coffin Hunter Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    9,502
    My Mood
    Dead

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    All I can say about Brian F. is that if he ran for president, I would vote for him...

    ...twice!
    He is too good of a person for the job.
    “We can only learn so much and live.”

    ― Thomas Harris, Hannibal

  13. #1163
    Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    428

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    All I can say about Brian F. is that if he ran for president, I would vote for him...

    ...twice!
    He is too good of a person for the job.
    As the old saying goes "If nominated, I will run (for the border). If elected, I will fight (extradition).

  14. #1164

    Default

    For those who preordered the Limited Edition of THE CHILL by Scott Carson through the Lividian online store and have paid for your order, please note that the SHIPPING CONFIRMATION emails will be sent in the next 24 hours, but the shipments won’t actually be headed out the door until next week. We need to print the order paperwork now so we can finish assigning book numbers, etc. Thank you!

    Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

  15. #1165
    Gunslinger Apprentice mmalling will become famous soon enough mmalling will become famous soon enough mmalling's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    Sterling, VA
    Posts
    106
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    For those who preordered the Limited Edition of THE CHILL by Scott Carson through the Lividian online store and have paid for your order, please note that the SHIPPING CONFIRMATION emails will be sent in the next 24 hours, but the shipments won’t actually be headed out the door until next week. We need to print the order paperwork now so we can finish assigning book numbers, etc. Thank you!

    Brian
    YES!!!!
    *** ISO Remarques and anything #321 ***

  16. #1166
    Gunslinger Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    11,219
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    All I can say about Brian F. is that if he ran for president, I would vote for him...

    ...twice!
    You don't live in Florida, Steve.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

  17. #1167

    Default

    First 100 copies of THE CHILL Limited Edition have been packed. We're aiming to have all direct orders ready to be picked up on Monday, and then we will get the retailers out quickly after that.

    Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

  18. #1168
    Honky Mahfah ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,662
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Looks like THE CHILL is hot!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

    And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

  19. #1169
    Gunslinger Apprentice mmalling will become famous soon enough mmalling will become famous soon enough mmalling's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    Sterling, VA
    Posts
    106
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Got my Chill today - so awesome. Really well done Brian!!!!
    *** ISO Remarques and anything #321 ***

  20. #1170
    "I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    To the left of most everyone.
    Posts
    10,037
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mmalling View Post
    Got my Chill today - so awesome. Really well done Brian!!!!
    I have to chill a bit more. Mine's still pre-shipment.

    I'm looking forward to it!
    Democracy don’t rule the world
    You’d better get that through your head
    This world is ruled by violence
    But I guess that’s better left unsaid…

    –Bob Dylan

  21. #1171

    Default

    Approximately 90% of THE CHILL Limited Edition orders have made it out the door as of today. The rest should be picked up tomorrow, and we'll start sending retailer orders as well.

    Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

  22. #1172
    Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Hagerstown, IN
    Posts
    4,683
    My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Got #75 today. Love it. Nice job.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

  23. #1173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Approximately 90% of THE CHILL Limited Edition orders have made it out the door as of today. The rest should be picked up tomorrow, and we'll start sending retailer orders as well.

    Brian
    And as of 12:15 AM eastern time, the rest of our direct orders are packed and waiting to be picked up... later today. We'll get working on the retailers after a little sleep.

    Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

  24. #1174

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Got #75 today. Love it. Nice job.
    Thank you!
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

  25. #1175
    Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Colorado Springs, Colorado
    Posts
    3,450
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Got shipping notice, should be here Thursday!
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts