Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 56 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 ... LastLast

Thread: Lividian Publications.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Amazing packaging material used for your latest shipments, Brian. Reminds me of the thick, military gauze we had to treat bullet wounds.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Amazing packaging material used for your latest shipments, Brian. Reminds me of the thick, military gauze we had to treat bullet wounds.
    It's like he sent them with their very own pillows.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MLG View Post
    Dirty pillows
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

Those that get Lividian ARCs - is that a Patreon benefit? I want to support (and get ARCs, obvi!).

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dolan View Post
    Those that get Lividian ARCs - is that a Patreon benefit? I want to support (and get ARCs, obvi!).
    Yes it is a Patreon benefit. The levels that get them have been sold out for some time and he is unable to expand it as it includes everything with Mr. Freemans name on it. Brian recently stated that he is looking to add a Lividian only option. If interested you may want to watch for that.

Country
    Country Flag

I sold The Night Country ARC but here's the Walking With Ghost one. Brian is an excellent writer and I'm really surprised he hasn't had more success. I would describe his writing as having a dark undertone where you know something is going to go terribly wrong.

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dolan View Post
    Yes it is a Patreon benefit. The level gets them has been sold out for some time and he is unable to expand it as it includes everything with Mr. Freemans name on it. Brian recently stated that he is looking to add a Lividian only option. If interested you may want to watch for that.
    Exxxcellent. Thanks so much. going to look out for it

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone else that pre-ordered 1984 from Lividian get the payment email? I thought the Heinlein books would be next since they're shipping now. I know the status update on Suntup says everything is done for 1984, but it hasn't updated to shipping yet. I was just surprised to get this email since I thought 1984 was still a few weeks away from shipping.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Gunslinger Apprentice richardsrarebooks will become famous soon enough

On their website (updated on March 31st) it says "an early summer release". I don't know why they are asking for payment now.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    Anyone else that pre-ordered 1984 from Lividian get the payment email? I thought the Heinlein books would be next since they're shipping now. I know the status update on Suntup says everything is done for 1984, but it hasn't updated to shipping yet. I was just surprised to get this email since I thought 1984 was still a few weeks away from shipping.
    The way the preorder function works is I have to enter a release date when I create the product and I basically make my best guess based on the announcement info. Then I check every now and then to see if there are any updates from the publisher, so if the date needs pushed back, I can do that. For 1984, it slipped onto the second page of products in the system -- which I didn't realize existed! -- so I forgot and never updated the date.

What I'd like to do is just put in a random future date like March 3001 (and then change it to the real date when the books are on their way), but the system insists on showing the date after checkout, and that would freak people out. I'm still looking into ways to hide or mask that line on the checkout page. It seems like it should be easy, but no luck yet.

That said, thinking through it again, I realized I can just change the release date to some random far off future date AFTER I'm done offering preorders. So, while people are ordering, the page will show the current estimated date, and then when ordering is done, I'll set it to sometime around when the sun will enter its red giant phase... And then change it back when the time comes.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Ha, I missed this! Yeah, I had ordered that material for another shipping project and it wasn't quite what we expected, so I had to use it for something...

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Ha, I missed this! Yeah, I had ordered that material for another shipping project and it wasn't quite what we expected, so I had to use it for something...

Brian
    Worked great for the books.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Brian is simply the best. I am ALL in with the lettered editions. Thank you for my recent acquisition!

Looking forward to the newest book

Thank You! Thank You! Glen Reitz

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Brian is simply the best. I am ALL in with the lettered editions. Thank you for my recent acquisition!

Thank you! Lots of good things in the works to follow The Night Country... I cannot wait to share more details when we're closer to the pub dates!

Brian

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post

Thank you! Lots of good things in the works to follow The Night Country... I cannot wait to share more details when we're closer to the pub dates!

Brian
    Definately excited!

ISO: anything DT related #246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Lividian Publications is pleased to announce an aftermarket slipcase for the collectors hardcover editions of LATER by Stephen King, but preorders will only be accepted for a few weeks. Read more here: https://lividian.com/store/later-slipcase-stephen-king/

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the heads up on these slipcases, Brian!

BOOM! Ordered!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Me orderdid 1 2.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Ordered!! Thanks Brian!
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Along the Path of the Beam HumphreyBBear has a spectacular aura about HumphreyBBear has a spectacular aura about HumphreyBBear has a spectacular aura about

And 2 for me.

Thank you!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I think I will wind up with more LATER slipcases than I have books to fill them, but that's fine with me!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I think I will wind up with more LATER slipcases than I have books to fill them, but that's fine with me!
    In hopes of filling one, I ordered 3.

Gunslinger Apprentice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Lividian Publications is pleased to announce an aftermarket slipcase for the collectors hardcover editions of LATER by Stephen King, but preorders will only be accepted for a few weeks. Read more here: https://lividian.com/store/later-slipcase-stephen-king/
    This looks great! Any chance you're making them slightly looser than CD's slipcases to give a little more wiggle room for Brodarts?

Quote Originally Posted by daniel_pyle View Post
    This looks great! Any chance you're making them slightly looser than CD's slipcases to give a little more wiggle room for Brodarts?
    I'm going to ask them to add a smidge of room, but there is some sizing "variation" allowed, so I have to be careful or the cases will end up super loose for the books without Brodarts. But I am asking them to add a little more room.

Brian

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 56 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 ... LastLast