Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 56 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast

Thread: Lividian Publications.

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

The one for "Pop Art" gave me chills. I read that story for the first time last week.

Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    The one for "Pop Art" gave me chills. I read that story for the first time last week.
    Joe's reaction when that piece arrived was to ask if we could announce the book right then and there. Needless to say, we both felt the same way you did!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Amazing piece! Well done.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I am more excited about this one than I was was for Revival which I bought and loved.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful pieces! I didn't look at the artwork in the order section because I like to be surprised but I do love seeing teasers. That Pop Art is something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Beautiful pieces! I didn't look at the artwork in the order section because I like to be surprised but I do love seeing teasers. That Pop Art is something else.
    Shoot, I forgot that some people prefer not to look at the artwork until their book arrives! I will refrain from posting more here. Sorry about that!

Brian

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Some other people appreciate arts, especially given that they cant or wont buy the books.
    Why not sharing it here, but not sharing the pictures directly, but links bringing to your website where the art is?

That way, everybody would be happy, no?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

That's why we have the spoiler option.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Shoot, I forgot that some people prefer not to look at the artwork until their book arrives! I will refrain from posting more here. Sorry about that!

Brian
    Noooo Brian! Don't be sorry! I love seeing these and I'm sure a lot of other people do too. I personally like surprises but I also don't mind seeing them ahead of time either. They're gorgeous!

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    That's why we have the spoiler option.
    Good point!

Brian
    Noooo Brian! Don't be sorry! I love seeing these and I'm sure a lot of other people do too. I personally like surprises but I also don't mind seeing them ahead of time either. They're gorgeous!
    I'll just remember we have the spoiler tag for the next time. Then everyone can decide what they want to see.

Gunslinger Apprentice OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

The Chuck Yeager quote on the Pop Art piece is such a perfect fit. Inspired artwork that is bittersweet and beautiful, like the story.
    Alright, we'll call it a draw.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Don´t know if my copy is the first with a remarque by Vincent Chong.

Stephen King - Revival
    LetterPress
    signed and remarqued from Vincent Chong

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice !
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ordered my copy of 20th Century Ghosts from Dark Regions since I had some gift cards to use. Looking forward to it, Brian! I especially love all the "new" stuff that'll be in there. Plus, three signatures is pretty cool.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Ordered my copy of 20th Century Ghosts from Dark Regions since I had some gift cards to use. Looking forward to it, Brian! I especially love all the "new" stuff that'll be in there. Plus, three signatures is pretty cool.
    Excited too! Could it be #1 of a complete bibliography set?

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post

I would love a complete Joe Hill set by LP. I'm sure they would look wonderful all lined up together on a bookshelf. Oh to dream...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Aremag View Post

I would love a complete Joe Hill set by LP. I'm sure they would look wonderful all lined up together on a bookshelf. Oh to dream...
    I agree.. . BUT what if you love LP but not Hill?

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Well those people can be like the people who don't like Ania Ahlborn and they can choose not to buy the Hill books and then complain about that author.

Country
    Country Flag

Well those people can be like the people who don't like Ania Ahlborn and they can choose not to buy the Hill books and then complain about that author.
    Good point. Maybe H.G Wells is a better example in that case? Brother was one book from an author not the 7+ in Hills set.

And do not get me wrong. . . Pumped to see what Brian does.

seeking: anything DT related #246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

MY issue. I love what Brian's doing but CANNOT get into Joe Hill. I have only liked one of his books and it was still Meh.... I would not read anymore new books that he puts out.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Good point. Maybe H.G Wells is a better example in that case? Brother was one book from an author not the 7+ in Hills set.

And do not get me wrong. . . Pumped to see what Brian does.

seeking: anything DT related #246
    That would be a better example as that applies to me. I passed on the Suntup Wells set because even though I know the quality of the books, I don't really care for Wells myself. If LP did a Wells set I would pass. Even though I'd want to support Brian and LP, I couldn't justify that purchase due to my indifference to the author. I don't need to maintain a number or have every book a publisher puts out.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Final day to order! Looking forward to what the final tally will be!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 56 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast