Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 56 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast

Thread: Lividian Publications.

Quote Originally Posted by OldCrow88 View Post
    Brian, I just gotta shout: YOU ARE KNOCKING IT OUT OF THE PARK! I love all the choices you're making with respect to titles, art, design, materials, intro/notes, extras, etc. You're super-communicative. You're keeping to a schedule. And you're not asking for upfront investments for promised delivery later. It's as if you've taken the best aspects of all the small publishers and melded them together. Kudos!
    Thank you very much!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looks badass. Pumped.

seeking: anything #246 Dark Tower
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Gunslinger Apprentice Superfly will become famous soon enough Superfly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So great. Ordered it
    Sale The Dark Tower VII S/L #964

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian,
    Is it too soon to know what the count is for the Revival Portfolio?
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

It looks awesome!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Ordered! Looks beautiful, Brian. Really looking forward to it.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aremag View Post
    Just pre-ordered and I love that it is going to be the first of a few Joe Hill books. Is there a lettered edition and are they Patreon member only?
    There is a Lettered Edition, which has been offered to those who purchased the REVIVAL Lettered Edition. I'm sure there will be some copies left since some of these collectors only collect King or just wanted REVIVAL, etc, so I'm trying to decide on the best way to offer those remaining copies.

Brian
    The mock of the Lettered is gorgeous. This is going to be an awesome set to own! I also like the preorders set the number of the limiteds. No number issues to deal with.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Quote Originally Posted by mattgreenbean View Post
    Brian,
    I'm waiting on one last retailer who couldn't get to his office to download orders due to restricted travel, but he was going to be able to go today. I will report the total this week!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Joe who?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Joe mama!

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aremag View Post
    Just pre-ordered and I love that it is going to be the first of a few Joe Hill books. Is there a lettered edition and are they Patreon member only?
    There is a Lettered Edition, which has been offered to those who purchased the REVIVAL Lettered Edition. I'm sure there will be some copies left since some of these collectors only collect King or just wanted REVIVAL, etc, so I'm trying to decide on the best way to offer those remaining copies.

Brian
    The mock of the Lettered is gorgeous. This is going to be an awesome set to own! I also like the preorders set the number of the limiteds. No number issues to deal with.
    Yes it does. And the artwork is perfect for the stories! You selected a great track to get in on the lettered editions, congratulations!

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looks really nice. Preordered mine.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Got my order in too.

Brian, are you planning on doing Hill's entire bibliography?

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    A lot of planning has gone into LPP! Hopefully, folks dig Book #2 and we can keep building on the success of REVIVAL. Unfortunately, this is going to be a rough year for publishers of collectible books... just like it will be for a lot of other small businesses. Brian
    And for folks laid off who don't have the opportunity to work from home. As long as Book #2 isn't Barker (or that other chick), we're good

I think Brian gave us one clue when he said "he" is an author he sees in our collections. not to worried about that other "chick" . I too would pass on Barker -- I will add Koontz to my list --- Looking forward to see what he comes up with!!!!!!
    My mind keeps going back to Hill as far as the other author he sees but I honestly don't think that would be it. What's your guess, Glen?

I'd still pick up the Barker Lettered to keep my letter but I wouldn't have a problem letting it go without rights to a Barker fan.

You are brilliant! I was secretly hoping for HILL. He and Owen are the only other two I collect besides John Grisham. I quit collecting Michael Connelly, because he DID not care about signing his name. Only scribbling. Same way with a few other authors. A scribble is not an autograph!

Good guess, now pick me some lottery numbers for tonight!

Gunslinger Apprentice BigJoeHillfan will become famous soon enough BigJoeHillfan will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Ordered mine!!! Looks great. Can''t wait

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Joe mama!

Quote Originally Posted by MLG View Post
    Yes it does. And the artwork is perfect for the stories! You selected a great track to get in on the lettered editions, congratulations!
    Thanks, Martin! I'm pretty stoked to have the opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    You are brilliant! I was secretly hoping for HILL. He and Owen are the only other two I collect besides John Grisham. I quit collecting Michael Connelly, because he DID not care about signing his name. Only scribbling. Same way with a few other authors. A scribble is not an autograph!Good guess, now pick me some lottery numbers for tonight!
    Completely agree about scribbled autographs. Any fool can draw a line in a book.

Quote Originally Posted by BigJoeHillfan View Post
    I never would have realized you were such a fan
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice BigJoeHillfan will become famous soon enough BigJoeHillfan will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BigJoeHillfan View Post
    I never would have realized you were such a fan [/QUOTE]

I hide it well

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

This looks like another great production and I especially love the artwork as it really seems appropriate for this set of stories. I preordered my copies today!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Thank you to everyone who has already placed orders!

I know that new Limited Editions of books that have already been given this treatment isn't without controversy, and I respect both the arguments for and against. If we didn't believe we were working on something truly special with what we have planned, we wouldn't have moved forward, for what that's worth.

Thanks again!

Brian

Brian,
    Heard from the final retailer! When all is said and done, we're looking at exactly 400 copies for the Limited Edition Artwork Portfolio.

My local print shop already sourced the paper a while back for just a little bit larger run than that, just to have it on hand in case supply chains broke down, so they're going to print the signature sheets this week, and then start on the actual prints later this month.

The big wait, time wise, will be the actual portfolio cases, but assuming the case maker isn't legally forced to close up shop for a while due to the COVID-19 crisis, we're in good shape. They're starting work now and their current schedule gets the cases here in plenty of time for the August ship date.

Brian

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brian,
    Heard from the final retailer! When all is said and done, we're looking at exactly 400 copies for the Limited Edition Artwork Portfolio.

My local print shop already sourced the paper a while back for just a little bit larger run than that, just to have it on hand in case supply chains broke down, so they're going to print the signature sheets this week, and then start on the actual prints later this month.

The big wait, time wise, will be the actual portfolio cases, but assuming the case maker isn't legally forced to close up shop for a while due to the COVID-19 crisis, we're in good shape. They're starting work now and their current schedule gets the cases here in plenty of time for the August ship date.

Brian
    I LOVED the case for Sleeping B... so seeing that this is the same? I am all for it. I wish CD had did the Double Days this way Brian. Great stuff man!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Brian,

Brian
    I'd say that's a helluva turn out for the portfolio. I'm really looking forward to mine.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

20th Century Ghosts is going to be gorgeous! Ordered on Monday and I'm sure it's not just me who appreciates the order now, pay later option. Not because I don't want to or can't but because of past issues with other small press publishers and the wait time. I absolutely don't expect that to happen here and if it does then we know it was something Brian couldn't control. Thank you for that option. Could you please talk to your boss at that OTHER company?
    Congratulations!

Just wanted to highlight one of my fav pieces by Vincent Sammy for 20th Century Ghosts:

https://letterpresspublications.com/...mited-edition/

Brian

Country
    Country Flag

There is some gorgeous artwork there!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 56 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast