Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 56 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast

Thread: Lividian Publications.

Posted a few photos to show a little bit of what happens “behind the scenes” when it comes time to pack a special edition like the Revival Deluxe Lettered Edition, which shipped to collectors at the end of February:

https://letterpresspublications.com/...tered-edition/

Best,
    Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for sharing, Brian. Was all that done in your garage?
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Yep, it ‘twas!
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Yep, it ‘twas!
    Wish mine were that spotless lol. But then again, I'm not packing Lettered books in it.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Yep, it ‘twas!
    Wish mine were that spotless lol. But then again, I'm not packing Lettered books in it.
    This garage was actually an addition we put on next to the house's original garage. It's fully insulated with spray foam insulation, and climate controlled with a heating, cooling, and dehumidifying system. Basically, I built myself a little warehouse! I think I've parked the truck in there a total of four times when we've been expecting heavy snow...

Brian

Country
    Country Flag

Yep, it ‘twas!
    This garage was actually an addition we put on next to the house's original garage. It's fully insulated with spray foam insulation, and climate controlled with a heating, cooling, and dehumidifying system. Basically, I built myself a little warehouse! I think I've parked the truck in there a total of four times when we've been expecting heavy snow...

Brian
    Nice!

Yep, it ‘twas!

Brian
    Nice!
    A lot of planning has gone into LPP! Hopefully, folks dig Book #2 and we can keep building on the success of REVIVAL. Unfortunately, this is going to be a rough year for publishers of collectible books... just like it will be for a lot of other small businesses.

Brian

Country
    Country Flag

A lot of planning has gone into LPP! Hopefully, folks dig Book #2 and we can keep building on the success of REVIVAL. Unfortunately, this is going to be a rough year for publishers of collectible books... just like it will be for a lot of other small businesses. Brian
    And for folks laid off who don't have the opportunity to work from home. As long as Book #2 isn't Barker (or that other chick), we're good

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

A lot of planning has gone into LPP! Hopefully, folks dig Book #2 and we can keep building on the success of REVIVAL. Unfortunately, this is going to be a rough year for publishers of collectible books... just like it will be for a lot of other small businesses. Brian
    And for folks laid off who don't have the opportunity to work from home. As long as Book #2 isn't Barker (or that other chick), we're good

I think Brian gave us one clue when he said "he" is an author he sees in our collections. not to worried about that other "chick" . I too would pass on Barker -- I will add Koontz to my list --- Looking forward to see what he comes up with!!!!!!

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh man...a LP limited of Seed or The Shuddering would be killer.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post

I think Brian gave us one clue when he said "he" is an author he sees in our collections. not to worried about that other "chick" . I too would pass on Barker -- I will add Koontz to my list --- Looking forward to see what he comes up with!!!!!!
    My mind keeps going back to Hill as far as the other author he sees but I honestly don't think that would be it. What's your guess, Glen?

I'd still pick up the Barker Lettered to keep my letter but I wouldn't have a problem letting it go without rights to a Barker fan.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Aremag View Post
    Clearly, someone isn't listening lol.

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh I'm listening and I wholeheartedly agree with you that we need more Ania Ahlborn limited editions.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post

My mind keeps going back to Hill as far as the other author he sees but I honestly don't think that would be it. What's your guess, Glen?

I'd still pick up the Barker Lettered to keep my letter but I wouldn't have a problem letting it go without rights to a Barker fan.
    100% I think it is Hill. Joe likes to sign and doesn't mind multiple limiteds. We will see!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Oh I'm listening and I wholeheartedly agree with you that we need more Ania Ahlborn limited editions.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    100% I think it is Hill. Joe likes to sign and doesn't mind multiple limiteds. We will see!
    I wouldn't complain and I'd love to own a Lettered Hill. Literally everything's been done so if it is Hill, I wonder which one Brian would go with. It'd also be nice to see Brian get a swing at his newest novel.

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

I wouldn't complain and I'd love to own a Lettered Hill. Literally everything's been done so if it is Hill, I wonder which one Brian would go with. It'd also be nice to see Brian get a swing at his newest novel.
    Heart Shaped Box.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MLG View Post
    Heart Shaped Box.
    I think Sub Press hit that one out of the park with their Lettered. A Numbered/Limited edition could probably be stepped up.

Country
    Country Flag

A great new option from LetterPress if you want to pay for this book after it arrives. Brian is asking that previous orders not be cancelled to order from him:

Suntup's Fahrenheit 451 via LetterPress Publications

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I want a garage like Brian’s!

For a popular author that some of us collect, I’d like to see what Letterpress would do with a Neil Gaiman book. Gaiman signs lots of different productions of his work, but there’s only a small number of really nice limited editions (think Hill House) relative to the quantity of books he’s written.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

I'll be announcing the next LetterPress Publications limited edition on Monday around lunch time if all goes well, and I wanted to mention something before I forget since I know folks here would probably want to know about this...

I'm selecting the same line of binding material I selected for REVIVAL, and our printer has found a way to coat the stamping die that gets heated for the blind stamping sections to hopefully prevent any of those little blister spots we found on REVIVAL.

Cannot wait to share the next book with you. Thanks again for your support!

Brian

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'll be announcing the next LetterPress Publications limited edition on Monday around lunch time if all goes well, and I wanted to mention something before I forget since I know folks here would probably want to know about this...

I'm selecting the same line of binding material I selected for REVIVAL, and our printer has found a way to coat the stamping die that gets heated for the blind stamping sections to hopefully prevent any of those little blister spots we found on REVIVAL.

Brian
    Great news! Excited to see what it is. LP customer service/follow through has been great and Revival turned out fantastic.

seeking: anything #246 Dark Tower
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post

Brian
    Great news! Excited to see what it is. LP customer service/follow through has been great and Revival turned out fantastic.

seeking: anything #246 Dark Tower
    Thank you!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brian
    YES! CONGRATS BRIAN!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking forward for the announcement!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 56 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast