Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 56 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast

Thread: Lividian Publications.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I literally just remembered that there are essays in Revival.
    Josh Boone's introduction and Bev's context were interesting readings
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Has any one received their lettered revival? Got an email it had been "delivered". But really it is being held at the po, since I put my mail on hold while out of town this weekend. Can't wait to see it on Monday or Tuesday.
    All US copies should be delivered by next Wednesday. I upgraded the non-US shipments to a faster shipping method to try to get these to those collectors sooner, but I'm not sure of the real timeframe there.

Brian
    Mine was originally scheduled for Tuesday of next week. Then it got bumped up to Monday. I get a notice this morning that it will be here today!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Glad you enjoyed the essay!

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    I really enjoyed all the extra content in Revival.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Has any one received their lettered revival? Got an email it had been "delivered". But really it is being held at the po, since I put my mail on hold while out of town this weekend. Can't wait to see it on Monday or Tuesday.
    All US copies should be delivered by next Wednesday. I upgraded the non-US shipments to a faster shipping method to try to get these to those collectors sooner, but I'm not sure of the real timeframe there.

Brian
    Mine was originally scheduled for Tuesday of next week. Then it got bumped up to Monday. I get a notice this morning that it will be here today!
    This thing is huge and gorgeous! Had an issue or two with mine unfortunately, but Brian was on it like the champ that he is.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Quote Originally Posted by OldCrow88 View Post
    I'm thrilled to say mine arrived. Pics are nice but you really have to feel it in your hands. The tactile details are exquisite: the texture of the tray case, the feel of the pages, running your fingers over the endpapers. Of course, visually it's stunning as well. Brian should be very, very proud.
    Thank you!
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Country
    Country Flag

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brian, are you keeping the pre-order window opened until March 30th?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Brian, are you keeping the pre-order window opened until March 30th?
    I am. I'm also accepting reservations through the LPP website without prepayment if anyone is interested in that.

I didn't get a chance to swing over here to post about it because today was crazy, so please let me know if you have any other questions... happy to answer!

https://letterpresspublications.com/...folio-limited/

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

What makes me happy is the no payment plan until the portfolios are ready to ship!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Its an François Vaillancourt only Revival Artwork Portfolio ?
    Vincent Chongs artwork is missing ?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brian, can I ask why you only want to sell your publications through other dealers?

PS: Also, sent you an a couple emails and not like you to not respond my man... maybe you didn't get them?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Brian, can I ask why you only want to sell your publications through other dealers?

PS: Also, sent you an a couple emails and not like you to not respond my man... maybe you didn't get them?
    Not Brian, and I don't want to spill any beans people aren't supposed to know, but I don't think he plans to only sell through dealers. For example you can currently purchase the artwork portfolio through the letterpress website, as well as through dealers.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post

Not Brian, and I don't want to spill any beans people aren't supposed to know, but I don't think he plans to only sell through dealers. For example you can currently purchase the artwork portfolio through the letterpress website, as well as through dealers.
    I sincerely am curious because from a biz standpoint it doesnt make sense to give potential revenue away that's all...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Not sure what you mean? Here is where you can order -- no prepayment needed -- through my site:

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Its an François Vaillancourt only Revival Artwork Portfolio ?
    Vincent Chongs artwork is missing ?
    Vinny's artwork was complicated to get for the book itself because the art was commissioned for the movie production. I'm actually still surprised we got the OK. Printing the pieces individually for an artwork portfolio wasn't possible, unfortunately!

Brian

Responding to one right now... I'm sure the other one is here somewhere! My inbox has exploded the last two weeks, but I'm catching up today!

Brian

Country
    Country Flag

Not sure what you mean? Here is where you can order -- no prepayment needed -- through my site:

Brian
    Oh this is great!! Good to see Bri!!! I just noticed a long list of peoplel to buy through on the email but NOT you and I would rather support you is all...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Really sweating out my Revival Lettered. Went out of town on Friday, so had my mail held, got two texts on friday one said it was held, and one said it was delivered at/in mailbox. Tracking indicates it was delivered. On Monday all my held mail was supposed to be delivered but there was no package. Went to PO this morning, it wasn't there, they called the carrier and he said he had it, but I just noticed there is another package coming and I hope he is not thinking of that one. Both packages are very valuable, so will have to keep my eye on the doorbell camera and make sure he doesn't leave it at my door. (other package is PS Lettered Carrie).
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I missed the whole "pay when it ships" thing the first time I read the announcement, but just pre-ordered now. Thanks for that option, Brian! Can't wait to get it.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

I missed the whole "pay when it ships" thing the first time I read the announcement, but just pre-ordered now. Thanks for that option, Brian! Can't wait to get it.
    Yep, happy to be trying something new! If enough people dig it, I hope to do the same for the next book, which will be announced in April when it is printer-ready.

Brian

Gunslinger Apprentice OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep, happy to be trying something new! If enough people dig it, I hope to do the same for the next book, which will be announced in April when it is printer-ready.

Brian
    You say "...will be announced in April" like it's many moons away. April starts in only 3 weeks! Color me happy!
    Alright, we'll call it a draw.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Ordered the portfolio straight from the LetterPress website. The pay later idea is a great one, Brian. Very helpful.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Ordered the portfolio straight from the LetterPress website. The pay later idea is a great one, Brian. Very helpful.
    Agreed. This is brilliant on his part...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian
    Any hints you're willing to give to ease the wait? You know us old dogs, we'll take any scrap we can get from the dinner table

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 56 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast