Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 56 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast

Thread: Lividian Publications.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    I'll be announcing the next LetterPress Publications limited edition on Monday around lunch time if all goes well, and I wanted to mention something before I forget since I know folks here would probably want to know about this...

I'm selecting the same line of binding material I selected for REVIVAL, and our printer has found a way to coat the stamping die that gets heated for the blind stamping sections to hopefully prevent any of those little blister spots we found on REVIVAL.

Cannot wait to share the next book with you. Thanks again for your support!

Brian
    Stoked! I hope lol.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking forward to Monday’s announcement!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

I just got the email about LPP selling copies of Dracula by Amaranthine Books.

I highly recommend this edition. It is one of the most beautiful and unique books in my collection. Here is a detailed post I wrote when I got my copy, along with a lot of pictures of the book's interior.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    I'll be announcing the next LetterPress Publications limited edition on Monday around lunch time if all goes well, and I wanted to mention something before I forget since I know folks here would probably want to know about this...

I'm selecting the same line of binding material I selected for REVIVAL, and our printer has found a way to coat the stamping die that gets heated for the blind stamping sections to hopefully prevent any of those little blister spots we found on REVIVAL.

Cannot wait to share the next book with you. Thanks again for your support!

Brian
    Stoked! I hope lol.
    Stupid Covid 19. I have not been to work for 2 weeks and I thought today was Monday! Waited till lunch time for nothing! Now I got to wait till tomorrow

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Now I got to wait till tomorrow
    Tomorrow's Friday...

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post

I highly recommend this edition. It is one of the most beautiful and unique books in my collection. Here is a detailed post I wrote when I got my copy, along with a lot of pictures of the book's interior.
    VERY cool that they are selling this. Amaranthine is a cool publisher, based in Croatia, that I don't think has gotten enough attention - and everyone who hasn't seen what they do should absolutely take a gander at Munnecom's photos.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Don't want to derail the LetterPress Pub thread too much, but I agree, I bought one too last year. A few points you didn't point out in that post are: the illustrations are glow in the dark, the endpapers are also soft to the touch, like velvet, and it also comes with a stake shapped bookmark. I didn't notice the engravings inside until your post. I have #21.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

That's not the edition advertised today though, with an /666 limitation. Doesn't look like its signed either, so is today's like a Gift Edition?
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I have that edition too. Its pretty nice also. It is slipcased rather then traycased, the slipcase is very nice, has a wood texture to it. No signature/limitation page though. No dirt either.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    That's not the edition advertised today though, with an /666 limitation. Doesn't look like its signed either, so is today's like a Gift Edition?
    It doesn't appear to be signed, certainly not in blood. It also doesn't say it is numbered. Basically a gift edition. Nice though. If the world wasn't on fire I might have bought one.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, it's nice but not $339 nice, not for me anyway. I do like that dirt version, cool idea.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Now I got to wait till tomorrow
    Tomorrow's Friday...

Dont tell Brian. I was trying to trick him into an early announcement.

My Mood
    Asleep

Is it Monday yet?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Is it Monday yet?
    You see it?????????????
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

I love it!

Edit: fantastic choice of artist, too!

Gunslinger Apprentice willybusmc has a spectacular aura about willybusmc has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Preorders are live a bit early. Got mine locked in!

I'm very pleased to announce the next LetterPress Publications signed and slipcased Limited Edition hardcover is 20th Century Ghosts by Joe Hill, which we're offering as a “Preorder Only Limited Edition,” meaning the orders received between April 6 and April 30 will set the print run.

This special edition includes a brand-new introduction by Christopher Golden, new story notes by Joe Hill, and seventeen full-color illustrations by Vincent Sammy.

This is the first of several projects by Joe Hill that LetterPress Publications has in the works, and the print run for this book will set the print run for the others.

If you have any questions, please let me know! You can order through our website and also from a bunch of great retailers who could really use your support given the state of the world:

LPP ordering page:

https://letterpresspublications.com/...mited-edition/

List of retailers can be found on this post:

https://letterpresspublications.com/...ion-announced/

Thank you!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Is anyone having trouble with the Letterpress site? It wont let me type or preorder

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Just pre-ordered and I love that it is going to be the first of a few Joe Hill books. Is there a lettered edition and are they Patreon member only?

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Love it. Ordered it.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis2347 View Post
    Is anyone having trouble with the Letterpress site? It wont let me type or preorder
    Let me know if you're still having trouble, thank you!
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Quote Originally Posted by Aremag View Post
    Just pre-ordered and I love that it is going to be the first of a few Joe Hill books. Is there a lettered edition and are they Patreon member only?
    There is a Lettered Edition, which has been offered to those who purchased the REVIVAL Lettered Edition. I'm sure there will be some copies left since some of these collectors only collect King or just wanted REVIVAL, etc, so I'm trying to decide on the best way to offer those remaining copies.

Brian

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Never mind... just placed my order. Looks amazing.

Gunslinger Apprentice OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian, I just gotta shout: YOU ARE KNOCKING IT OUT OF THE PARK! I love all the choices you're making with respect to titles, art, design, materials, intro/notes, extras, etc. You're super-communicative. You're keeping to a schedule. And you're not asking for upfront investments for promised delivery later. It's as if you've taken the best aspects of all the small publishers and melded them together. Kudos!
    Alright, we'll call it a draw.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Ordered. Looks amazing, and great to hear there will be more Joe Hill projects coming.

(Also note that some other presses have it available for preorder as well)

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 56 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast