Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 56 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast

Thread: Lividian Publications.

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Revival lettered up for auction on Ebay. 😉

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Signed-Tray...-/153928158177
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Congratulations, Brian, on growing your business! Looking forward to this book!
    Thanks to you and everyone else for the good thoughts! Been a crazy week, sorry for the lack of individual replies!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

For those who are interested in Dracula: The Transylvania Edition from Amaranthine Books, I have some extra copies now available on a first come, first served basis:

https://letterpresspublications.com/...vania-edition/

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

PS Publishing still has 19 copies of REVIVAL left
    => https://www.pspublishing.co.uk/reviv...ing-5054-p.asp
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger Apprentice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Nobody buy one or you’ll ruin the number!

Gunslinger Apprentice ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by daniel_pyle View Post
    ..or buy all 19 and preserve that number!

Gunslinger Apprentice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieElvis View Post
    Even better!

Gunslinger Apprentice Curly has a spectacular aura about Curly has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieElvis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by daniel_pyle View Post
    Sorry, only 10 per customer.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    PS Publishing still has 19 copies of REVIVAL left
    => https://www.pspublishing.co.uk/reviv...ing-5054-p.asp
    Going fast: only 5 left.

sk

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not that fast in my opinion.
    They've been up for sale for about 20 hours, and only 15 have sold...
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Not that fast in my opinion.
    They've been up for sale for about 20 hours, and only 15 have sold...
    All gone....

sk

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice update on the Revival portfolio today. It looks really, really cool.

https://letterpresspublications.com/...NiM2I1Iiw1LDBd

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post

It's gonna be a great match with the book. Hopefully the lettered will match that production well also.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't collect portfolios but I should have ordered this one. I have become a huge fan of François Vaillancourt!
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    I don't collect portfolios but I should have ordered this one. I have become a huge fan of François Vaillancourt!
    The one Paul had done for Horns was gorgeous also.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post

It's gonna be a great match with the book. Hopefully the lettered will match that production well also.
    Yes! It's the same structure, but the covering materials and stamping match the Lettered Edition book/case. I thought that would make for a more desirable set!

Brian

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post

Yes! It's the same structure, but the covering materials and stamping match the Lettered Edition book/case. I thought that would make for a more desirable set!

Brian
    Now that I think about it; I believe there was a mock up of the lettered portfolio put out back when they went up for order.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post

Brian
    Now that I think about it; I believe there was a mock up of the lettered portfolio put out back when they went up for order.
    Correct!

Country
    Country Flag

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde: Two Volume Special Edition Slipcased Set (Amaranthine Books) is shipping next week!

They were originally expected in September.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

Paid my invoice yesterday. Looking forward to it.

Country
    Country Flag

Label has been created!

Country
    Country Flag

Label has been created!
    Arriving today!

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

I haven't pre-ordered the gift edition of Let the Right One In yet on Suntup's site.

I figured I'd just wait for it to become available on LetterPress. I don't have as much money coming in as I usually do so not having to pay right away is definitely a nice perk.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    I haven't pre-ordered the gift edition of Let the Right One In yet on Suntup's site.

I figured I'd just wait for it to become available on LetterPress. I don't have as much money coming in as I usually do so not having to pay right away is definitely a nice perk.
    I have some copies reserved, but haven’t had a chance to list the product yet. Soon, though!

Brian

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 56 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast