Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 56 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast

Thread: Lividian Publications.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    We literally just started shipping them. Packages probably won't even start leaving the building until today or tomorrow.
    Dan, will this edition ship now even to those who will have the Lettered edition coming later? (Rather than wait for them both to ship in the same box.) Thanks.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    We literally just started shipping them. Packages probably won't even start leaving the building until today or tomorrow.
    Dan, will this edition ship now even to those who will have the Lettered edition coming later? (Rather than wait for them both to ship in the same box.) Thanks.
    CD sold no copies of the Lettered Edition.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

If anyone who purchased the Lettered Edition is not getting my updates via email, please let me know!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    CD sold no copies of the Lettered Edition.

Brian
    Oh yeah. Duh. I’m forgetful. Thank you.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Oh yeah. Duh. I’m forgetful. Thank you.
    Well, I had to double-check my notes to make sure I was right, so...

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Got my Revival shipping notices from CD yesterday!

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    Me too but did they ship it yet? Mine is still sitting there. My Sleeping Beauties portfolio was about two weeks from printing of label to actually being shipped.

seeking: anything DT#246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Me too but did they ship it yet? Mine is still sitting there. My Sleeping Beauties portfolio was about two weeks from printing of label to actually being shipped.

The notices have been pretty close to the actual shipping for these. I think there's maybe 50 orders that have had their labels printed that haven't been packed currently. We are falling a bit behind schedule though, as Zack (who I was expecting to be here all day) had to leave early to go deal with the insurance / the bank / gap insurance for his car having gotten totaled the other week.

Gunslinger Apprentice Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent's Avatar

I got my shipping notice for REVIVAL on January 16 and the book was on my doorstep on January 21, and that's with a federal holiday thrown in there.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

I eagerly await an announcement for the next Lettered Edition book from LetterPress Publications! Is there a new book coming? Will you be focusing on Stephen King? Horror? General Fiction? Can you PM me with details if it private. I have no patience, but looking forward to the next books!!!

Thank You!!!

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post

The notices have been pretty close to the actual shipping for these. I think there's maybe 50 orders that have had their labels printed that haven't been packed currently. We are falling a bit behind schedule though, as Zack (who I was expecting to be here all day) had to leave early to go deal with the insurance / the bank / gap insurance for his car having gotten totaled the other week.
    I stand corrected. If you've gotten a shipping notice for one of these already, then your book should be out the door now.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Received mine this past Tuesday and it's everything everybody said it was! Gorgeous book and artwork. Looking forward to reading the intros but man hearing that spine crack when I opened it to marvel hurt a little.
    Congratulations Brian on an excellent debut!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice NRB hat, Jeff.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Nice NRB hat, Jeff.
    I love that hat and thought it would be fitting for an unboxing of The Stand. Also to cover my Kramer hair.

I also plan to unbox the last box NRB ever sent. The June2018 box. I have it unopened all this time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Nice NRB hat, Jeff.
    I love that hat and thought it would be fitting for an unboxing of The Stand. Also to cover my Kramer hair.

I also plan to unbox the last box NRB ever sent. The June2018 box. I have it unopened all this time.

It's a nice hat. So is the "long days" one with the rose.

It will be interesting to see what's in that. I'd canceled by then, and I don't think I've seen what was in it. I'd heard it was mostly cheap crap.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Nice NRB hat, Jeff.

It's a nice hat. So is the "long days" one with the rose.

It will be interesting to see what's in that. I'd canceled by then, and I don't think I've seen what was in it. I'd heard it was mostly cheap crap.
    The only thing I remember was a Joe Hill Fireman t-shirt that people hated.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I got my copy of Revival in from PS Publishing this morning. Beautiful book. Congratulations on a great job, Brian. Love it!

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    I got my copy of Revival in from PS Publishing this morning. Beautiful book. Congratulations on a great job, Brian. Love it!
    Thank you!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Did you get a notificication from PS Publishing or the shipping company?
    I got a Chronopost email and I wasnt sure regarding what
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Did you get a notificication from PS Publishing or the shipping company?
    I got a Chronopost email and I wasnt sure regarding what
    Hi Jeremy. No I never got a shipping confirmation. I never get them from PS Publishing, the books just show up. Hope that helps.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What can I say? Other than I am mega touched. Me and Francois have become very friendly. We talk a lot about collecting. I gifted him a signed book for helping me on a Facebook group prize... well this just came.
    Thank you my friend. I also notice what you hid there for me. This man is one to watch you guys.... period. This is basically “airbrushing” a Remarque into the book!! Never seen it done before.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    What can I say? Other than I am mega touched. Me and Francois have become very friendly. We talk a lot about collecting. I gifted him a signed book for helping me on a Facebook group prize... well this just came.
    Thank you my friend. I also notice what you hid there for me. This man is one to watch you guys.... period. This is basically “airbrushing” a Remarque into the book!! Never seen it done before.
    He’s an amazing artist and one of the nicest guys in the business! So thrilled to be working with him on a new project!

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Is that a storm trooper?

VERY NICE!
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Is that a storm trooper?

VERY NICE!
    YES. I was at Star Wars land and it was the evening.. we were drinking and my man was having a beer or two back home in Montreal. We were talking. He was doing a remarque for me (had no idea it look like this!) and I joked to hide one and well.. he did and I freakin LOVE IT.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 56 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast