+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: New Stephen King novella collection: If It Bleeds (April 2020)

Rabid Billybumbler St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Scared
    Country
    Country Flag

Maybe it comes down to whether authorities in the various regions consider Amazon an "essential" business; since they sell damn near everything, maybe they do.
    Eliza dear, you know, there's something I should say

I never really loved you, but I'll miss you anyway

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Fuck!!!! How did I miss this thread????????
    The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!!

They cheated their way to a couple of League Championships & a World Series!!!!

Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Big Coffin Hunter herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Maybe it comes down to whether authorities in the various regions consider Amazon an "essential" business; since they sell damn near everything, maybe they do.
    King books can probably be considered as an essential security weapon, in case of zombie attacks
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is a jewel in the rough RichardX is a jewel in the rough RichardX is a jewel in the rough RichardX is a jewel in the rough RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

With all the bookstores likely closed and Amazon backed up with "essential" deliveries, Walmart might be the best bet to get the book in April. Put on you biohazard suit and venture out among the masses.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Costco will have it.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Costco will have it.
    ABSOLUTELY!!!!
    The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!!

They cheated their way to a couple of League Championships & a World Series!!!!

Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Big Coffin Hunter herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

There will be a british WHSmith variant ;-)
    >>> https://www.facebook.com/stephenking...type=3&theater

Now the question is to know if only the cover will change or if there will be a small exclusive text.
    Very unlikely though, as I think that it only happened once

CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter

The Hound CyberGhostface is just really nice CyberGhostface is just really nice CyberGhostface is just really nice CyberGhostface is just really nice CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I was hoping to get it from the library as I usually do but mine is going to be closed until May.

A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4