Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: From A Buick 8 - Lets Discuss! *Spoilers*

Citizen of Gilead Roland of Gilead 33 will become famous soon enough Roland of Gilead 33's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

well i finished this tonight. and while i didn't love the book and it prolly won't be among my favorite of his anytime soon. that much i can say, i did enjoy the hell out of it and it's actually one book where i did actually like the ending as well. i hated what he did to Eddie though and by he i just mean SK. with the car falling apart that i did love. it felt like a good way to end a book. it was a nice and short and a fast read. i have no idea what i'm going to read next at all. i'm thinking about maybe Dream Catcher? or maybe the wind through the keyhole? i dunno yet i'm going to sleep on it. both books i've never read, years ago i read a good portion of Dream Catcher but i never finished it i think i got burnt out while reading it or something?

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Losers Club Podcast episode on the novel:

https://bloody-disgusting.com/podcas...-club-podcast/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3