Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Disney+

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    Interesting that they decided to go with their "old school" outfits where Mickey and Minnie both wear pants and no shirt and Donald wears a shirt but no pants.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Country
    Country Flag

This is the same design, I think, they've been using for a few years now with the new Mickey Mouse TV series. It's also on Disney+ and it's very good. Highly recommended!

Country
    Country Flag

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

There were way way way too many announcements yesterday for me to address individually. Suffice to say that I'm looking forward to all the new Marvel, Star Wars, and Pixar that Disney is putting out over the next few years. I hope they maintain their excellent quality threshold.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    There were way way way too many announcements yesterday for me to address individually. Suffice to say that I'm looking forward to all the new Marvel, Star Wars, and Pixar that Disney is putting out over the next few years. I hope they maintain their excellent quality threshold.
    AGREED. After the feedback they MUST see from Mando? They know the path the fans want taken and I can see that path stylized to its fullest.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    I swear you must get notifications the second any new movie trailer hits the interwebs. I just saw this on Yahoo, come here and it's already posted.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Can anyone explain how the end of Falcon COULD BE SO BAD? WTF
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Can anyone explain how the end of Falcon COULD BE SO BAD? WTF
    Everything about that finale felt rushed tbh.

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

My daughter has watched this movie at least 3 times now and I've gotten this song stuck in my head. This was a cool little explanation of it though.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

All this content is great but, if you are a sports fan (and I know there is at least a dozen or so fans on here) they have dropped a few ESPN video's that are really worth a look. There is "The Book of Manning", a video about the 0 for four, Bills and a few others that were really good and looked at the subjects in a different angle.

One that was especially good and informative is a video about the 1980 "Miracle on Ice" that focuses on the game from the Russian side of it that was like, Wow!!! i think it's worth checking out even if you're not a sports fan for the way it explores the politics in play at the time and the plight of some of the Russian players. Give it a try and it will hook you. I can almost guaranty you'll enjoy it and learn a few things as well.

I couldn't locate a trailer for it, but its very hood, trust me. There is also several video's that deal with the miracle from our perspective that breaks down this momentous victory in history.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ok I learned something new and possibly hidden on Disney +...

I knew that Daredevil was leaving Netflix and going to Disney plus (like last week) - I never knew about it or saw it on Netflix - but wanted to start watching it. So I tried to search on Disney and it said it was not available - and issue with my profile. Go ahead and try to search for it or Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Punisher, etc - if they do not come up - they are hidden but we can "unlock" this content. Apparently when I signed up the parental controls were set at Y-14 (I had no idea that was how it was set) - but you can go into your profile (either on the app or website - NOT on the TV though) and I changed the settings on my profile to MA - which includes all content, even R ratings. Loa and behold - after that I pulled up the Marvels content on Disney and Daredevil and all of those shows were now available. So I am assuming there might be more of this content that is now available on Disney that was "hidden" from view.

Now if you already knew this - well you are much wiser than me...if not - enjoy
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

After you update - you will get this fun email:

THE CONTENT RATING FOR PROFILE HAS BEEN UPDATED
    The Content Rating for Profile has been updated to TV-MA.

Titles rated TV-MA and below are now available to watch on this profile.

Manage Parental Control settings anytime by heading to Edit Profiles from your mobile app or web browser.

For more information, visit our Help Center.
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast