+ Reply to Thread
Page 121 of 122 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 119 120 121 122 LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,025 of 3029

Thread: Stephen King promotional items

Great Old One Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm planning to take pics of all my promo items and post them here. It's been a really long time since I updated pics of my collection.
    Wanted list:
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.

Honky Mahfah ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    I'm planning to take pics of all my promo items and post them here. It's been a really long time since I updated pics of my collection.
    I am looking forward to that.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Big Coffin Hunter herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You'll be able to conclude it with mic drop
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter

Great Old One Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    You'll be able to conclude it with mic drop
    Wanted list:
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Let's see, I'm missing...all of those!
    What does the Silver Bullet paperweight look like? Do you have a picture? That sounds interesting.
    It is so cool, but very hard to find. I have been on the look out for one for several years now, and haven't seen any for sale. Not a one.

Live it. webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Is there anything your missing man?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Is there anything your missing man?
    Yeah! Several items, actually:

Dreamcatcher postcard
    Rose Madder Mask
    Bag of Bones' "From the library of..." card
    The Dark Half Mask
    Dark Tower 4 postcard
    Cell Promotional Phone Card
    Everything's eventual promo postcards
    IT Press kit
    The stand postcard
    Fear itself signed postcard
    Christine bookmark/Postcard
    Cujo Postcard
    Black House presskit
    Insomnia Pillow
    Song of Susannah Poster
    The green mile File - Penguin Promo Packet

These are the ones I know of.
    Wanted list:
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.

Demon of the Prim Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

Can't wait to see them!!

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec will become famous soon enough gsvec will become famous soon enough gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm sure you've updated your collection more recently than I have, Ari! I've got sooooo much more stuff. Someday I'll have to get 'er done!

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Honky Mahfah ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I looked up that Silver Bullet paperweight, and it is indeed a thing of beauty I long to possess, along with about a thousand other items.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Demon of the Prim Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm really not supposed to spend 100 dls these days...but let's see. 😊

Thanks!
    Wanted list:
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

STEPHEN KING THE MIST SNOW GLOBE MINT SHAPE!

$75.00
    Feb-21 18:430 bids
    +$15.00 shipping

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    STEPHEN KING THE MIST SNOW GLOBE MINT SHAPE!

$75.00
    Feb-21 18:430 bids
    +$15.00 shipping

The spider snowflakes appear to be missing.. maybe on the backside?
    I would definitely ask before placing a bid.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Citizen of Gilead vincent is just really nice vincent is just really nice vincent is just really nice vincent is just really nice vincent is just really nice vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King POP-UP The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon PROMO PIECE 2004

ebay link

BIN $99.95 OBO

EDIT: I am watching this item and the seller sent me an offer of $75, so it looks like that's the actual amount the seller is looking for.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King - Das Institut
    Thalia bookshop promo poster

One of the rare promo posters, think soon there will be no more SK promo stuff in Germany.

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Demon of the Prim Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anybody come across the website listia.com?
    Lots of "free" collectables!!! Any advice

Big Coffin Hunter herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King's Graveyard Shift 1991 Promo Sticker 7" Rats

>>> https://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...9&toolid=20008

CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

German promo Stephen King telefon card

O 772 05.94 MINT Ongebruikt Duitsland STEPHEN KING opl 5000

https://www.ebay.de/itm/O-772-05-94-...53.m1438.l2649

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Inexpensive:

Doctor Sleep (Promotional Mask, 2019) horror promo, the shining Stephen King NEW

$7.99
    Apr-10 10:44Buy It Now
    Guaranteed by Thu, Apr. 16+$2.99 shipping
    Top Rated PlusFree Returns
    Watch

For vinyl lovers:

RARE Stephen King IT 2017 FYE Exclusive Red + White Colored Vinyl Soundtrack LP

Brand New
    $45.00
    Apr-6 11:071 bid
    +$5.00 shipping

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is a jewel in the rough jreitan47 is a jewel in the rough jreitan47 is a jewel in the rough jreitan47 is a jewel in the rough jreitan47's Avatar

I've put up on eBay a set of promo items...postcards, bookmarks, the rare Dolores Claiborne bag and an Insomnia sticker. $35 includes shipping to the U.S. Only 13 sets with all items. (I have more bags and more stickers if you're looking for those)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/264696974995
    ~Jonathan

Country
    Country Flag

I like that Needful Things bookmark !
    I guess that it's a facsimile signature? Which is still cool, if you ask me

That's a nice set, but I have all of those except the bag.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Pubblicità Advertising Italian Film 2017 IT 1990 Stephen King Tim Curry
    https://www.ebay.de/itm/Pubblicit%C3...53.m1438.l2649

Spoiler:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 121 of 122 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 119 120 121 122 LastLast