Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 253 of 258 FirstFirst ... 153 203 243 251 252 253 254 255 ... LastLast
Results 6,301 to 6,325 of 6441

Thread: Rare and Promotional Stephen King Items

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    I'm planning to take pics of all my promo items and post them here. It's been a really long time since I updated pics of my collection.
    Can't wait to see them!!

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    I'm planning to take pics of all my promo items and post them here. It's been a really long time since I updated pics of my collection.
    I'm sure you've updated your collection more recently than I have, Ari! I've got sooooo much more stuff. Someday I'll have to get 'er done!

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I looked up that Silver Bullet paperweight, and it is indeed a thing of beauty I long to possess, along with about a thousand other items.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm really not supposed to spend 100 dls these days...but let's see. 😊

Thanks!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

STEPHEN KING THE MIST SNOW GLOBE MINT SHAPE!

$75.00
    Feb-21 18:430 bids
    +$15.00 shipping

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    STEPHEN KING THE MIST SNOW GLOBE MINT SHAPE!

$75.00
    Feb-21 18:430 bids
    +$15.00 shipping

The spider snowflakes appear to be missing.. maybe on the backside?
    I would definitely ask before placing a bid.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King POP-UP The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon PROMO PIECE 2004

ebay link

BIN $99.95 OBO

EDIT: I am watching this item and the seller sent me an offer of $75, so it looks like that's the actual amount the seller is looking for.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Here are more Stephen King inspired custom figurines, by Readful Things

Roland
    >>> https://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/709-5...2&toolid=20008

The werewolf from IT
    >>> https://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/709-5...2&toolid=20008

------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow, don't know what else to say.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King - Das Institut
    Thalia bookshop promo poster

One of the rare promo posters, think soon there will be no more SK promo stuff in Germany.

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anybody come across the website listia.com?
    Lots of "free" collectables!!! Any advice

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not a figure per se. But. Kind of close.

I just out about a german collectors edition of "The Sleepwalkers" with a bust !
    There seems to be 2 version of this collectors edition.

One that was originally sold as a 222 limited copies edition, now avail at 250€ on Amazon Germany and the above version, currently at 99 € on Amazon Germany (

There is also one on ebay just now
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King's Graveyard Shift 1991 Promo Sticker 7" Rats

>>> https://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...9&toolid=20008

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

German promo Stephen King telefon card

O 772 05.94 MINT Ongebruikt Duitsland STEPHEN KING opl 5000

https://www.ebay.de/itm/O-772-05-94-...53.m1438.l2649

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Inexpensive:

Doctor Sleep (Promotional Mask, 2019) horror promo, the shining Stephen King NEW

$7.99
    Apr-10 10:44Buy It Now
    Guaranteed by Thu, Apr. 16+$2.99 shipping
    Top Rated PlusFree Returns
    Watch

For vinyl lovers:

RARE Stephen King IT 2017 FYE Exclusive Red + White Colored Vinyl Soundtrack LP

Brand New
    $45.00
    Apr-6 11:071 bid
    +$5.00 shipping

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

I've put up on eBay a set of promo items...postcards, bookmarks, the rare Dolores Claiborne bag and an Insomnia sticker. $35 includes shipping to the U.S. Only 13 sets with all items. (I have more bags and more stickers if you're looking for those)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/264696974995
    ~Jonathan

Country
    Country Flag

I like that Needful Things bookmark !
    I guess that it's a facsimile signature? Which is still cool, if you ask me

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

That's a nice set, but I have all of those except the bag.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Pennywise Coloring Book: Adult Stephen King Books with Fun (Paperback-2020) r

Brand New
    $6.49
    May-3 13:01Buy It Now
    +$3.98 shipping

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Pubblicità Advertising Italian Film 2017 IT 1990 Stephen King Tim Curry
    https://www.ebay.de/itm/Pubblicit%C3...53.m1438.l2649

Spoiler:

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Curry creepiness. Love it!!
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

$19 Dollar Stephen King Bookmark
    $ 3.00
    https://lightbox-photography-cards.m...-king-bookmark

Spoiler:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 253 of 258 FirstFirst ... 153 203 243 251 252 253 254 255 ... LastLast