Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: The Collectible Paul Tremblay

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

https://darkregions.com/products/the...mblay-preorder

Dark Regions press just opened up the pre-order for The Cabin at the End of the World. The lettered edition is still available as well.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Ordered the regular. Thought about the lettered but I already ordered the Lettered Malorie by Josh Malerman.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Ordered a numbered and a lettered.

Still 4 lettered left as of right now.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    https://darkregions.com/products/the...mblay-preorder

Dark Regions press just opened up the pre-order for The Cabin at the End of the World. The lettered edition is still available as well.
    I thought Chris Morey said that Josh Malerman would write the intro and sign these editions, but that's nowhere in the description. Maybe it fell through. I passed on this because I have the SST set and I'm good with those. (I might consider selling the Graveyard edition of Head Full of Ghosts if someone wants to pay me $200!) I have the lettered editions of Offspring and Malorie on order from DRP, so it's not like i don't have those beauties to look forward to.

I'm sure this edition will be a a hot item for DRP.

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It still says Josh is doing the intro.

Idk if I’ll be getting this. ‘Cabin’ didn’t do much for me and I already have the SST set.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    It still says Josh is doing the intro.

Idk if I’ll be getting this. ‘Cabin’ didn’t do much for me and I already have the SST set.
    Hahahaha yeah right there in the description! Shows you what a good reader I am. I was paying closer attention to the "signed by" info. So he's doing the intro but not signing. I don't blame him. I can see how he wouldn't feel right signing another living author's book.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

This SST gem arrived today. Very nicely done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Ordered a numbered and a lettered.

Still 4 lettered left as of right now.
    Down to 1 lettered left! I'm sure it won't last long.

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post

This SST gem arrived today. Very nicely done.

Nice! My copy arrived a few days ago, along with its WESTLAKE SOUL companion. Here are a few more pics of the Tremblay:

https://twitter.com/ron_clinton/stat...980030976?s=20

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Any thoughts on the value for an ARC of A Head Full of Ghosts?

Mark Twain

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

No clue really. Free to me? I will pay shipping, I guess.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very happy with the production on these.

Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice. I haven’t read those yet.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    Nice. I haven’t read those yet.
    Me neither. I have the paperback of The Little Sleep and now the hardback versions. They are on my future read list.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

Dark Regions released the cover art for their upcoming special edition for Survivor Song. It’s not available for order yet.

https://darkregions.com/blogs/news/c...-regions-press

My Collection

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Yea, saw that. Loved that scene in the book and the cover is sweet. OK, they embellished the scene a little, still cool.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Just got my Little Sleep/No Sleep set and so impressed with the quality! Really glad I got in on these in time.
    Plus, i got #15. Lowest number of anything i have. 🙂
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Probably have to pass on these editions since I have the SST editions. The two they've revealed do look great though.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes the Sleep set is very nicely done.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

Probably have to pass on these editions since I have the SST editions. The two they've revealed do look great though.
    Same. If they did 'A Head Full of Ghosts' or 'Disappearance at Devil's Rock' I might get it just because I loved them but his other stuff hasn't blown me away as much.

My Collection

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

The Cabin.... is still my favorite, not even close. I did really enjoy Survivor Song though.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

For whatever reason, I didn't seem to love CABIN as much as many did...I enjoyed it a great deal, but found the lack of truth and clarity about events frustrating. I know that was kind of part-and-parcel of the story, and maybe spelling things out would have ruined the mystery of it, but, I don't know, maybe I found the characters' struggles too compelling to be okay with that degree of obfuscation.

My order:
    1). HEAD FULL OF GHOSTS
    2). SURVIVOR SONG
    3). THE CABIN AT THE END OF THE WORLD
    4). DISAPPEARANCE AT DEVIL'S ROCK

I'm starting the first of his two SLEEP novels tonight, in fact, so we'll see where those fit.

I also enjoyed his two short-story collections, but he is one of those rare authors who I prefer more in the long form than the short.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I also put DADR last, didn't like it much. I was on the fence about Cabin and almost hated it immediately when I finished it, but as more time passed I realized I loved it the more I thought about it. The vagueness became the thing that made it such a great story. I still think about which ending conclusion I have in my mind was the true one from time to time.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Thanks to an eagle eyed friend i was able to add this to my collection for the cover price of $19.99!
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast