Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: The Collectible Paul Tremblay

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default The Collectible Paul Tremblay

From SST Publications:

Announcing 3 Paul Tremblay Signed Limited Hardcovers

I’m very happy to announce that SST will be publishing three Signed Limited Hardcover editions by award-winning author Paul Tremblay.

The first title is the Bram Stoker Award winning novel A HEAD FULL OF GHOSTS of which Stephen King said: “Scared the living hell out of me, and I’m pretty hard to scare.” It is available for preorder now and will be published this summer:

https://sstpublications.co.uk/A-Head...of-Ghosts.html

The second title is DISAPPEARANCE AT DEVIL’S ROCK which will be available for preorder in a couple of months, and the third title is the Bram Stoker Award nominated THE CABIN AT THE END OF THE WORLD.

I’m really excited to be publishing these three outstanding novels. All of which will be illustrated by the award-winning artist Daniele Serra. They will be published as a very limited 400-copy Signed Hardcover editions, all with beautiful wraparound dust jacket art, a full colour illustrated signature sheet, and five interior illustrations.

Here are all the details for A HEAD FULL OF GHOSTS and the preorder link for you to secure your copy today:

https://sstpublications.co.uk/A-Head...of-Ghosts.html

This will be a beautiful set to have in your collection, so if you’d like to secure your copy of the first title A HEAD FULL OF GHOSTS please order today to avoid disappointment!
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A Disappearance at Devil's Rock is able to order.

https://sstpublications.co.uk/Disapp...vils-Rock.html
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Love SST's editions and Serra's work. That's why I have both on order even though I've never read Tremblay's work. Though I hope to love his books as well.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Another author I know nothing about.
    I need to catch up. (or ketchup, as per PULP FICTION)
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Country
    Country Flag

Dark Regions Press is coming out with 'The Cabin at the End of the World'.

https://darkregions.com/blogs/news/a...-regions-press

My Collection

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    Dark Regions Press is coming out with 'The Cabin at the End of the World'.

https://darkregions.com/blogs/news/a...-regions-press
    Saw that. Very curious about the details . . .

Traveler imatlas will become famous soon enough

I ordered both of the SST editions the other day, but I'm just not as interested in the DRP release at this point. It's not the first limited release, which is a ding in my book, and I wasn't blown away by my first DRP limited (The Red Brain).

Country
    Country Flag

SST's Cabin at the End of the World available for pre-order.

https://sstpublications.co.uk/The-Ca...the-World.html

My Collection

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by imatlas View Post
    I ordered both of the SST editions the other day, but I'm just not as interested in the DRP release at this point. It's not the first limited release, which is a ding in my book, and I wasn't blown away by my first DRP limited (The Red Brain).
    Glad I wasn't the only one underwhelmed with DRP's RED BRAIN. Didn't they tout this as having equal production standards to Centipede's A MOUNTAIN WALKED? No, not even close. I know they've had some printer issues (this seems to be a huge problem with them and CD- same printer(s)?), so hopefully they improve going forward.

Sorry for the OT!

Country
    Country Flag

New release from SST of Growing Things:

https://sstpublications.co.uk/Growin...r-Stories.html

Comes with a bonus story.

My Collection

Country
    Country Flag

CD announced the Graveyard Edition for A Head Full of Ghosts and it's since gone OOP. Dark Regions has a few copies left by itself and with a bundle of some of the SST editions.

https://darkregions.com/products/a-h...cover-preorder
    https://darkregions.com/products/a-h...31099906916405

My Collection

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Too bad (for me) CD is already sold out. I still have a few bucks left in credit and I haven't seen anything too exciting in a while until now. I like the simple and timeless look to this edition. I just couldn't make myself pull the trigger on the SST edition because of that damned blurb on the cover. What the hell is the point of that?

Do you know if these editions have any illustrations? Thanks.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Too bad (for me) CD is already sold out. I still have a few bucks left in credit and I haven't seen anything too exciting in a while.

Do you know if these editions have any illustrations? Thanks.
    No illustrations.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

That was fast. Thanks.

Country
    Country Flag

That was fast. Thanks.
    hahahaha
    Unfortunately I hear that all the time.

The Graveyard Editions are cool, but they're uniform. Quality materials, nice covers and endpapers, a small print run, and a very modest price. Designed to look great lining the shelf, but none are illustrated. No dust jackets either. They look like CD's take on Easton Press editions.

If you want illustrations, chase down SST's edition--illustrated by the fantastic Daniele Serra. I believe it's sold out at the publisher, but the other SST Tremblay books are still available.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I have SST Head full of Ghost, very nice edition. I have the other 3 on preorder and the graveyard edition also. Only read Cabin At The End of the World, loved it, so taking a chance that his other stuff is great also til I get a chance to read them.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    I have SST Head full of Ghost, very nice edition. I have the other 3 on preorder and the graveyard edition also. Only read Cabin At The End of the World, loved it, so taking a chance that his other stuff is great also til I get a chance to read them.
    I've only read Head Full of Ghosts. And I'm glad I loved it. I had two other Tremblay books pre-ordered when I read it.

The same tactic didn't turn out so well with the CJ Tudor books I bought from SubPress.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Cabin is probably Tremblay's most controversial book so if you liked that you should enjoy his others.

My Collection

Country
    Country Flag

Here's my Tremblay order:

A Head Full of Ghosts

Disappearance...

Cabin

Growing Things DNF
    Swallowing a Donkey's Eye DNF
    Little Sleep DNF

The spaces between titles signify the chasm of difference in quality. Please don't yell at me, there was nothing in those books that worked for me.

Re: CJ Tudor. I don't have the energy to mince words so I'll just say The Chalk Man straight up sucks.

Country
    Country Flag

I think Tremblay's a great novelist (although I've only read his horror output) but his short stories rarely grab me. A lot of the time I'm not really sure what happened or what the point of the story was.

My Collection

Country
    Country Flag

Here's my Tremblay order:

A Head Full of Ghosts

Disappearance...

Cabin

Growing Things DNF
    Swallowing a Donkey's Eye DNF
    Little Sleep DNF

The spaces between titles signify the chasm of difference in quality. Please don't yell at me, there was nothing in those books that worked for me.

Re: CJ Tudor. I don't have the energy to mince words so I'll just say The Chalk Man straight up sucks.
    I forgave CHALK MAN because there was no way the book could live up to the hype. My expectations were so high that the book was almost certain to be a disappointment. And it certainly was. But there was something about her style that I enjoyed. Then I read THE HIDING PLACE. God awful. The most consistent criticism I've read about that book had to do with people feeling like Tudor was just copying Stephen King. I WISH she had copied King.

My review on Goodreads for anyone bored enough to know my opinion: https://www.goodreads.com/review/sho..._review_page=1

Country
    Country Flag

Not a collectible but possibly a nice inexpensive addition for those who like multiple editions of the same book:
    https://forbiddenplanet.com/254349-t...-world-signed/

Country
    Country Flag

SST is releasing a special edition for 'Survivor Song'.

https://sstpublications.co.uk/Survivor-Song.html

My Collection

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    SST is releasing a special edition for 'Survivor Song'.

https://sstpublications.co.uk/Survivor-Song.html
    Thank you and ordering.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

Dark Regions Press announced they’ll be doing the US edition of Survivor Song.

https://darkregions.com/blogs/news/d...-survivor-song

My Collection

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast