Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: March into Madness: 2019 Dark Tower NCAA Tournament Challenge

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations to both players! With so many of us out early, it's exciting to see our two final players tie and then come down to an overtime game. In the end...

First Place: Randall Flagg
    Second Place: Frondz

We'll see ya'll when the NFL kicks off!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Frondz View Post
    Good luck you two fucking freaks!!!! LOL You have to be a bit off to have had any kind of success predicting this year's tournament!!! lol lol lol
    Ha! I'm tellin ya - chalk paid off this year...well, until it didn't. But then again, everyone in the group was busted after the round of 8. Crazy.

Best of luck RF. Virginia is a good pick - seems like a team of destiny after that win over Auburn. But I couldn't bring myself to pick against the team I'd be rooting for (mostly rooting for the Big 12). Will be a good game, I hope. And I'm happy to get some sweet DT March Madness hardware either way.
    Awww I was just busting balls lol I won it last year though so I got nothing to bitch about. Good luck to both of you and I'm hoping for a good game as well. I'll go with Virginia as well. Then I'm betting on Zion Williamson to the Knicks as the lottery pick!!!! Haven't rooted for the Knicks or any pro's since back when, Ewing dripped sweat courtside all over my son and he declared "Dad!!! Patrick Ewing splashed sweat on me" LOL Same night we ran into "Cyde" and Anthony Bonner on the street just outside the Garden as Nicole Kidman and Alec Baldwin were getting into their Limo!!!! lol What a night!!!
    Un F’ing real! How did Virginia escape with a win again!?!? Wild Bill, did you curse me somehow? If anyone, I’d have figured you’d curse RF. Hahaha!
    That’s a damn cool story about Ewing. I assume “Cyde” was Clyde the glide? One of my favs to watch growing up.
    Thanks to NeedulKings and anyone else responsible for the contest and trophies. Had a blast.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I sure got lucky this year. Had a great time. Thanks to Bill (Needfulkings) for running the competition!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I sure got lucky this year. Had a great time. Thanks to Bill (Needfulkings) for running the competition!
    Yes, thanks Bill for doing this every year!!! Great fun, even when, Jerome wins!!! lol

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Haha..no problem. We love these things!!! And that final game - Tech pretty much had it in hand in the final seconds of regulation, but let VA push it to overtime.

Thanks all for playing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Frondz View Post
    Good luck you two fucking freaks!!!! LOL You have to be a bit off to have had any kind of success predicting this year's tournament!!! lol lol lol
    Ha! I'm tellin ya - chalk paid off this year...well, until it didn't. But then again, everyone in the group was busted after the round of 8. Crazy.

Best of luck RF. Virginia is a good pick - seems like a team of destiny after that win over Auburn. But I couldn't bring myself to pick against the team I'd be rooting for (mostly rooting for the Big 12). Will be a good game, I hope. And I'm happy to get some sweet DT March Madness hardware either way.
    Awww I was just busting balls lol I won it last year though so I got nothing to bitch about. Good luck to both of you and I'm hoping for a good game as well. I'll go with Virginia as well. Then I'm betting on Zion Williamson to the Knicks as the lottery pick!!!! Haven't rooted for the Knicks or any pro's since back when, Ewing dripped sweat courtside all over my son and he declared "Dad!!! Patrick Ewing splashed sweat on me" LOL Same night we ran into "Cyde" and Anthony Bonner on the street just outside the Garden as Nicole Kidman and Alec Baldwin were getting into their Limo!!!! lol What a night!!!
    Mmmm...Ewing sweat!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2