Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Roland at the McDonald's - worst ending ever /main spoilers/

Palaver Castle Chef mia/susannah is on a distinguished road mia/susannah's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by R_of_G View Post
    Yes, I cna just imagine Roland doing the Commala Come dance to this song, standing beside or behiond Micheal Jackson.

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

Roland opens the door and Micky Mouse is playing with Pluto at the outher side and when he sees Roland he cries out: "Hey fella! Would you like to play with us? Come on, buddy!"

Roland would have understood.

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Letti View Post
    Roland opens the door and Micky Mouse is playing with Pluto at the outher side and when he sees Roland he cries out: "Hey fella! Would you like to play with us? Come on, buddy!"
    ...and then Roland opens fire on Mickey

Traveler Nix_Toren is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Roland opens the door...

and Ashton Kutcher jumps out, yelling "Punk'd!".

Roland looks at him in horrified disbelief, takes out one of his guns, and shoots Ashton in the head.
    The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.

"Go, then. There are other worlds than these." - Jake Chambers of New York.

well at least you don't want Kutcher to play Eddie like some folks have suggested. i'd rather see Roland shoot him

Traveler Nix_Toren is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

well at least you don't want Kutcher to play Eddie like some folks have suggested. i'd rather see Roland shoot him
    As would I.

Ashton Kutcher as Eddie... urgh *shudder* He'd ruin it.
    The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.

"Go, then. There are other worlds than these." - Jake Chambers of New York.

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

R, you can always find out something even more terrible... *laughs*

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Roland reaching the top of the tower, then noticing he dropped something.

He bends over, trips, falls down the flight of steps and dies.

Damn, that would suck.

Gunslinger Apprentice Ryan is on a distinguished road Ryan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Roland steps through the door....
    Bright light blinds his eyes and he stumbles on the hardpan, loosing his balance and falls. His hands reach out to catch himself but only right arm manages out. His left arm gets caught on the strap of the horn of Eld. He sees clearly the tiny corner of the rock jutting out of the hardpan aimed at his temple. There's no stopping the momentum. The last thing he hears is the dull thud and crack of his skull on the rock. His eyes roll back as a pool of blood gathers around is long dark hair. Our view closes in on his dry cracked lips puffing up the dessert dust as he mutters - My life for your crops.
    Constant Reader

The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed. - SK

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

When Roland steps out of the door at the top of the tower, he finds a room full of zombies and lets their plague out into the world, turned into a zombie himself...

Roland steps out of the door of the tower, and comes to a half-buried statue of a lady with a torch in her hand.

Gorillas are riding horses around him.

"DAMN YOU DIRTY APES!!! DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!" he screams in agony...

Roland winning some kind of reality tv show and him not knowing he was on it.. that would be funny...
    Last edited by Letti; 02-26-2008 at 03:00 PM. Reason: She is doing it quite often - post post post however they could be one

Quote Originally Posted by LadyHitchhiker View Post
    Roland steps out of the door of the tower, and comes to a half-buried statue of a lady with a torch in her hand.

Gorillas are riding horses around him.

"DAMN YOU DIRTY APES!!! DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!" he screams in agony...
    "oh my gosh, i was wrong, it was earth all along... no you'll never make a monkey out of me" [The Simpsons - Planet of the Apes the Musical]

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

I The Simpsons...

My Mood
    Worried

Roland steps through the door and as he does the whole world becomes animated... he is in the South Park World and is suddenly killed.

"Oh my God!" screams a boy in a little poof-ball hat. "You killed Roland!"

"You bastards!" screams a little Jewish boy.

And everyone laughs it off.

My Mood
    Worried

Quote Originally Posted by Nix_Toren View Post
    Roland opens the door...

...and finds himself inside a wardrob full of old musty fur coats. He pushes through the coats (see where this is going yet?)...

and finds himself in Narnia. Then Lucy Pevensie and Mr Tumnus show up and poor Roland's like this .
    I am dying from Laughter... that is GREAT...

How about he steps through the door and finds him in the land of muppets.. He finds himself on Sesamee Street.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Roland enters the top of the tower and winds up as an extra in the Thriller video.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Roland opens the door to hear someone yell:
    "Dodgeball."
    He immediately feels the sting as a ball hits him in the face.
    He realizes he has been thrown back into gym class in junior high.

Country
    Country Flag

Roland opens the door and he sees this:

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

That would kill even the strongest man.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

No, Roland would kill himself.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Goldmember Kevin will become famous soon enough Kevin will become famous soon enough Kevin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

sad ending: He opens the door and his father is standing there. He draws, and kills Roland. As Roland dies, he says 'you have forgotten the face of your father' or some similiar ilk.

not so sad: Goes through the door and here's some buxom blonde screaming 'IIINNDDDYY'. He follows in pursuit.

Peaches Telynn will become famous soon enough Telynn will become famous soon enough Telynn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Letti View Post
    And weren't you afraid of it?
    i was afarid it would never end. other than that, no. i think zombies are funny, not scary.
    Plus it was Michael Jackson. In his pre-scary, almost normal looking days. Not a scary person back then.

Ok, let's see....

He opens the door and steps through, only to find it leads to the outside of the tower, as he falls he hears Walters voice saying "What out for that first step...."

Gunslinger Apprentice Grillslinger is on a distinguished road Grillslinger's Avatar

Here's my ending...this goes back to right before the standoff at Algul Siento. They're getting ready. They give each other one last look before going to their positions to wait for the enemy. The hold the look for a moment, then turn and start walking. Suddenly, all of Algul Siento's residents turn on them, taking ALL OF THEM out, Bonnie and Clyde style. It's horrible. Messy. Bloody. They are torn to shreds by bullets. Then the shooting stops. As the smoke clears, we see a figure standing in front of the shooters, looking down at the remains of our friends.

It is Ted Brautigan, with a slight smile on his face.

West Coast sarah is on a distinguished road sarah's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sai Joshua View Post
    Roland opens the door at the top of the Tower and steps out onto the set of "The Oprah Winfrey Show" where he jumps up and down on the couch dancing the commala and screaming " I love Susan Delgado" at the top of his lungs.

Hell comes in many different forms!

I'll second that and add one more

Roland opens the door and the Futurama gang is there waiting for him. He is now the new delivery guy for Planet Express. He has saved the tower and gets to finish out his years in space delivering for the Professor.

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

Gunslinger Apprentice Ryan is on a distinguished road Ryan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The knob won't turn.... The door won't budge.... He's trapped inside the tower to wander his rooms of ruin forevermore.

-OR-

As he opens the door the blinding light startles him and he stumbles back and falls 120 flights of stone stairs.... Glancing through the 3rd last door seeing the terrible grin in those floating red eyes. ('course, falling that many stairs, he'd be dead by then).

-OR-

He opens the door and walks into a hallway lined with red velvet drapes. He pulls one back to reveal passage into a room with crazy zig-zag tiles. Smooth jazz starts to play in the back ground. There's a red couch angled toward two red chairs. He sits on the couch as a midgit appears in one of the chairs next to Laura Palmer, who is seated in the other. In walks Laura's cousin who starts to scream like the devil. Laura joins in. The midget gets up laughing and starts to do a little dance. The whole scene drives him insaine and try as he might he never escapes the Black Tower.
    Constant Reader

The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed. - SK

Gunslinger Apprentice blake316 is on a distinguished road blake316's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Roland opens the door and steps into an audition for the role as the cowboy in the Village People 'sorry I'm late'

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast