Donate To Keep The Site Vibrant Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1010

Thread: The Great Movie Tournament: Overall Event Overview

One word - Tenet Still Servant has a brilliant future Still Servant has a brilliant future Still Servant has a brilliant future Still Servant has a brilliant future Still Servant has a brilliant future Still Servant has a brilliant future Still Servant has a brilliant future Still Servant has a brilliant future Still Servant has a brilliant future Still Servant has a brilliant future Still Servant has a brilliant future Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Love all the ones listed. Pale Rider is certainly on that list for me. I love that Bone Tomahawk was mentioned. A really good recent Western with a twist.

Great Old One Tommy people like to rub elbows with me Tommy people like to rub elbows with me Tommy people like to rub elbows with me Tommy people like to rub elbows with me Tommy people like to rub elbows with me Tommy people like to rub elbows with me Tommy people like to rub elbows with me Tommy people like to rub elbows with me Tommy people like to rub elbows with me Tommy people like to rub elbows with me Tommy people like to rub elbows with me Tommy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Bone Tomahawk is really good but I will never watch that again, ha! That one scene did me in, holy shit!

Hell or High Water and No Country for Old Men also count according to IMDb.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    Love all the ones listed. Pale Rider is certainly on that list for me. I love that Bone Tomahawk was mentioned. A really good recent Western with a twist.
    Would I like that? I never seen it
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

One word - Tenet Still Servant has a brilliant future Still Servant has a brilliant future Still Servant has a brilliant future Still Servant has a brilliant future Still Servant has a brilliant future Still Servant has a brilliant future Still Servant has a brilliant future Still Servant has a brilliant future Still Servant has a brilliant future Still Servant has a brilliant future Still Servant has a brilliant future Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I think you might!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I think you might!
    Ok gonna grab it and check it out.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Bone Tomahawk is really good but I will never watch that again, ha! That one scene did me in, holy shit!

Hell or High Water and No Country for Old Men also count according to IMDb.
    Hell or High Water and No Country for Old Men are modern Westerns for sure. My Western lists usually only consider period piece Westerns.

Mr. Wednesday fernandito people like to rub elbows with me fernandito people like to rub elbows with me fernandito people like to rub elbows with me fernandito people like to rub elbows with me fernandito people like to rub elbows with me fernandito people like to rub elbows with me fernandito people like to rub elbows with me fernandito people like to rub elbows with me fernandito people like to rub elbows with me fernandito people like to rub elbows with me fernandito people like to rub elbows with me fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

I became freaking obsessed with Westerns after I read The Gunslinger at the ripe ole age of 17. I had the Netflix disc-based service back then and I musta watched all of Eastwood's westerns in the span of a month. Just couldn't get enough.

To this day I still love Westerns and although it's a relatively dying breed I still get excited when modern offerings are released. 3:10 to Yuma, The Proposition, True Grit, Bone Tomahawk. It's all groovy baby.
    I have as many names as there are winds. As many titles as there are ways to die.

Maerlyn's Imp DoctorZaius is a splendid one to behold DoctorZaius is a splendid one to behold DoctorZaius is a splendid one to behold DoctorZaius is a splendid one to behold DoctorZaius is a splendid one to behold DoctorZaius is a splendid one to behold DoctorZaius is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Ahh yes!!! Silverado!!! Another classic western tale!!!
    Great story behind this one with Kevin Costner. Costner was supposed to be seen in flashbacks in The Big Chilll (he played the corpse, Alex) but was edited out the film entirely. Lawrence Kasdan felt so bad about it that he cast him in Silverado.

Costner is technically in some other westerns - Dances with Wolves (some consider it a western) and currently he's in Yellowstone on tv.
    WANTED:
    Drawing of the Three #255
    Gunslinger #255
    Charlie the Choo Choo - #255

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

Currently employed by S.W.O.R.D. in a deep cover capacity at an undislosed High Priority location
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    Great story behind this one with Kevin Costner. Costner was supposed to be seen in flashbacks in The Big Chilll (he played the corpse, Alex) but was edited out the film entirely. Lawrence Kasdan felt so bad about it that he cast him in Silverado.

Costner is technically in some other westerns - Dances with Wolves (some consider it a western) and currently he's in Yellowstone on tv.
    What would you call DWW if not a western?
    The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!!

They cheated their way to a couple of League Championships & a World Series!!!!

Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post

He was also in Open Range with Robert Duvall, which was pretty good. It's pretty standard fare, so a lot of people don't talk about it much.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41