Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58
Results 1,426 to 1,435 of 1435

Thread: The Great Movie Tournament: Overall Event Overview

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi all, we're down to the Semifinals and the final four movies. Hard to believe that next week will be the final poll for all ten decades, that's one hundred years of movies.

Thank you, everyone, who participated in any part of it!

Moving on:
    1. Metropolis 480.00%
    2. The Phantom of the Opera 480.00%
    3. Nosferatu 466.67%
    4. Safety Last! 430.00%

Eliminated:
    1. The Gold Rush 351.67%
    2. The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari 334.76%
    3. The Lodger 331.43%
    4. The Circus 326.67%

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well, folks, this is kind of a big deal. The last regular poll of The Great Movie Tournament just went up. The first poll went up on January 28, 2019, an age ago, in a completely different world.

For comparison, since then and today it's been 1,716 days (or 4 years, 8 months, and 12 days). I want to thank each and every one of you who participated in this monumental event. We still need to do a best of all time round-robin but that will be next year, as an added bonus.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Those stats are amazing and more than a little emotional considering how the world has changed and the ones we've lost along the way.
    This was a Great Tournament and it took a great person to pull it off, thank you, Mae! And thanks to everyone that listened to me and talked with me through the days about films. I admire anyone that loves cinema. This has been a blast!!!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Mae,

Your passion, desire, and dedication to conduct these polls is a gift to our community. Thanks for all you do, have done, and likely will continue to do!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I loved it even though I couldn't do much on the older stuff but am looking forward to the best of the best!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you for the kind words, everyone! It’s been a pleasure.

Country
    Country Flag

And here is the overall 1 through 80 ranked list for the 1920s according to our membership:

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Thank you for all your hard work Mae. It's been a blast. Can't believe we started 4 years ago! Time flies.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Another triumph for you, Mae. Thank you for your hard work and the good times.

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you so much, everyone! So happy we managed it actually.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58