Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 LastLast

Thread: The Great Movie Tournament - Nominations Thread: 1990s

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Time to get sexy!

Like Water for Chocolate (1992)
    Alfonso Arau

Watch trailer:

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

I've always liked this movie more than that other 90's movie where a kid joins a MLB team. This one is at least slightly more realistic.

Little Big League (1994)
    Director: Andrew Scheinman

Spoiler:
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Along the Path of the Beam Red_Balloon has a spectacular aura about Red_Balloon has a spectacular aura about Red_Balloon has a spectacular aura about

I want to nominate, Ransom, 1996, dir. Ron Howard

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Red_Balloon View Post
    I want to nominate, Ransom, 1996, dir. Ron Howard
    I will second that.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Only three spots remain.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I have one more but I can't list it yet.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Crap!! What about Conpiracy Theory?

Nomination #22

Conspiracy Theory
    Dir: Richard Donner
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Country
    Country Flag

The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert (1994)
    Stephan Elliott

Watch trailer:

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    Crap!! What about Conpiracy Theory?

Nomination #22

Conspiracy Theory
    Dir: Richard Donner
    I second that.

Country
    Country Flag

Can't second again back to back.

My Mood
    Cool

Sorry. I am getting Dizzy now on what I can do and can't .

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Just check the first post for the instructions on nominating and seconding. Need to wait three nominations before nominating again and one second before seconding again.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You're okay to nominate. You just can't second again until someone else seconds something first.

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    You're okay to nominate. You just can't second again until someone else seconds something first.
    OH. If I can nominate then I nominate Payback 1999.

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    Just check the first post for the instructions on nominating and seconding. Need to wait three nominations before nominating again and one second before seconding again.
    Sorry Mae. Those instructions were (are) a little complex for me.

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

I know there's no way this is getting seconded, but I'm nominating it anyway.

BASEketball
    David Zucker

Trailer:
    Spoiler:

Dude!
    Spoiler:
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I will second Pricilla... - great film!

My Mood
    Cool

OK, I think I can second now . I second Payback.

Along the Path of the Beam Red_Balloon has a spectacular aura about Red_Balloon has a spectacular aura about Red_Balloon has a spectacular aura about

Ere what it is right...
    OMG! Can I like, nominate The Client, 1994, dir. Joel Schumacher? It's like, sooooooo kewl? Totes amazeballs!

No seriously, excellent adaptation of the book...

Country
    Country Flag

Only one spot left now.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Red_Balloon View Post
    Ere what it is right...
    OMG! Can I like, nominate The Client, 1994, dir. Joel Schumacher? It's like, sooooooo kewl? Totes amazeballs!

No seriously, excellent adaptation of the book...
    SECONDED!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

And we're done. Thank you all so much! We start on Monday!

Country
    Country Flag

OK, I think I can second now . I second Payback.
    You cannot nominate and then second your own film.

Country
    Country Flag

I think he meant Conspiracy Theory.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    And we're done. Thank you all so much! We start on Monday!
    We are not done yet. Payback was an illegitimate second.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 LastLast