Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 129 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,575 of 3209

Thread: Technical questions about the site

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Site was definitely down last night, I'm still traumatized.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

for some reasons, buttons do not work for me at times. For example, now I can't use any "edit" buttons in this post (like italics or spoiler tags), and if I want to add anything to this text, I will have to type the code. Likewise, I can't edit my posts: the "Edit" button works, but then the "Save" button doesn't click, so it's no use.

I haven't been able to determine what it depends on yet. Sometimes everything works just fine, and then stops.

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Quote Originally Posted by The Tenant View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I had a report the website was slow, then completely down ~12:30 AM PDT (7:30 A.M. GMT).
    Anyone else experience this?
    yes, I couldn't get here in the morning. Don't know for how long, had to leave for a few hours.
    I had a PM from Sam that said he had some issues accessing yesterday, as well. Not sure about the time frame, though.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

There was an unscheduled server reboot. Sorry.

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Is it possible to get a thread un-archived?

I only ask because there is a book series a lot of us on the site are fans of that has gone a looooong time without having published another book. We had a thread on it, which was archived in the Keystone Rose archives. I went to post in it today, because the 6th and final book will be published in March 2011.

Should I just create a new thread or can we un-archive the old one. Thread in question: http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...read.php?t=587
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Jean, you're my hero!
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

Country
    Country Flag

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

When I try to upload photos to the members gallery I am directed to a page with this error message.....

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 62914560 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 10000 bytes) in /home/jsmith/public_html/thedarktower.org/gallery/image-inc.php on line 138

Anyone else having trouble uploading photos?
    any sugestions?

Thanks Brian......

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Reduce the file size.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Munshun View Post

...also set my country flag to "rainbow" but doesn't work ....I know...
    Probably because you have chosen 'other' under the flag selection in your user profile.
    Yeah, that's understandable since there is no actual country called "rainbow" or you know, "gaytown"!

Probably all for the best. Imagine the pic I'd get if I told it I was from Uranus.

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    Yeah, that's understandable since there is no actual country called "rainbow" or you know, "gaytown"!

Probably all for the best. Imagine the pic I'd get if I told it I was from Uranus.
    There is a Fort Gay!

I keep having login issues. It logs me in, but it looks like I'm not logged in at all. Then I click on a member action or Register - was going to make a HELPWoofer, haha - and it is fine. Of course when I tried Register, it told me I already existed and then voila! I was in the forums.

It'll take a lot more than words and guns,
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle.

The hands of the many must join as one.
    And together we'll cross the river.

Puscifer, "The Humbling River"

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

This new format hurts my brain. its too white

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by alinda View Post
    This new format hurts my brain. its too white
    Are you looking at the default version (blue and white), or the Take-5 version(sand colored)?

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Take 5 is much more comfortable on the eyes!

...even though I keep thinking it's one of those "magic eye" pics in there somewhere!...

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

So now I just click Register each visit and it counts me logged in even though it doesn't show as such until I hit the Register button.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

That is a little odd Woofer. Are you clicking the "remember me" box when you log in?
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Country
    Country Flag

ARRRRRGH SPAMMERS!!!!!!

Trying to report the posts but there are just too damned many

vBulletin Message

This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between reporting posts. Please try again in 48 seconds.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Matt is working on spambuster add ons. Continue to report them and we will do our best to delete the post(s) and ban the spammer.

Country
    Country Flag

Matt is working on spambuster add ons. Continue to report them and we will do our best to delete the post(s) and ban the spammer.

My Mood
    Worried

I did, Matt! I even tried manually entering the information again since typing W brings up Woofer and clicking in the password field brings up my password.

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Jerome,

Is there an option under 'settings' for me to change the background orange color?. The orange background is wwaaay too glaring for me. Thanks.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

We changed it to a modest yellow.

Country
    Country Flag

can it be modester?

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

It is now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 129 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 ... LastLast