Sleep Controller ZoNeSeeK is on a distinguished road ZoNeSeeK's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

open lots of tdt.com tabs in ie7

then ctrl-Q

bazam!
    "You can lead a whore to culture but you can't make her think." - Duma Key
    zoneseek@thedarktower.com

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

*remembers the last time he followed one of Josh's computer tips*

*decides not to do so*
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

It's literally killing me not attempting that.

But i'm scared, so I'm going to wait until i'm on a school computer and try.
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by All_Hail_The_Crimson_King View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Storyslinger View Post
    I only had a 20 minute spurt
    Damn, man!! Mine only lasts for ten seconds...but twenty minutes!?!? I don't know if my body could handle that kind of pleasure!!
    You stole my line...bastard.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Traveler RACHE is on a distinguished road

why will the administrator not let me play certain games???........help

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

You should be fine to do it now RACHE, we have a little thing thing that promotes you after 5 posts so you can use the stuff.

Had a weird SPAM problem

But I'm glad you said something because we want new members to post and get to use all the fun stuff.

Let me know if you still have a problem.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

DT.Org's Official Sweetie Wuducynn will become famous soon enough Wuducynn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RACHE View Post
    why will the administrator not let me play certain games???........help

He hates all of us, that is why.
    "It's his eyes, Roland thought. They were wide and terrible, the eyes of a dragon in human form" - Roland seeing the Crimson King for the first time.

"When the King comes and the Tower falls, sai, all such pretty things as yours will be broken. Then there will be darkness and nothing but the howl of Discordia and the cries of the can toi" - From Song of Susannah

Country
    Country Flag

Brice: what did I do last time? it must have been something legendary, but I cant remember

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

When I try to upload to the photo gallery, I get this error message:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 10000 bytes) in /home2/thedark/public_html/gallery/image-inc.php on line 138

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I was just browsing around and all of a sudden the board went to another screen that said my password was 360 days old and had expired. It made me change it before I could do anything else.

Not a big deal, but I've never seen a messageboard do that before.
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

Citizen of Gilead ATG is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post

We may be being a bit to hard on them to be sure, could be this is the best you can expect.

I remember plenty of random "downs" on dt.net before the real trouble started, could be its very common.

However, I am going to start researching the price of a dedicated server for our site though.

http://www.rackspace.com/index.php?C...server+hosting

These guys are awesome. A dedicated servers runs about $300.00
    per month. + -
    "The Constitution shall never be construed....to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms" (Samuel Adams, Debates and Proceedings in the Convention of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, 86-87)

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    This is a message I received from HostRocket, probably has something to do with the recent problems.

Dear Customer,

The server you are hosted on, Host94, will be undergoing scheduled maintenance
    tomorrow, April 16th. The maintenance will start around 9:00AM EST, and should last
    approximately 1 hour. Actual downtime will be minimal. After the maintenance is
    complete, your server will have been upgraded to PHP5 and MySQL5.
    After this post, there seemed to be a bunch of posts complaining about the outage that Matt warned us of in advance. Am I missing something? Because it would seem that the issue is now resolved with the upgrade...
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Country
    Country Flag

Ive been getting timeouts and dropouts today.

M.I.A. Unfound One is on a distinguished road Unfound One's Avatar

Oh absolutely, I had the damn database error for at least an hour straight this afternoon. I refreshed and refreshed to no avail.
    It's all good now though.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Seek View Post
    Brice: what did I do last time? it must have been something legendary, but I cant remember
    Hmm...don't recall exactly. I think you just suggested some combination of keys which resulted in me having to restart my roommates SLOW damn computer. That would have taken a good 20-30 minutes.

Thank you, for that.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

DT.Org's Official Sweetie Wuducynn will become famous soon enough Wuducynn's Avatar

I love when I use the quick reply feature and I click on the post button and I get back

'Okay'

"It's his eyes, Roland thought. They were wide and terrible, the eyes of a dragon in human form" - Roland seeing the Crimson King for the first time.

"When the King comes and the Tower falls, sai, all such pretty things as yours will be broken. Then there will be darkness and nothing but the howl of Discordia and the cries of the can toi" - From Song of Susannah

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

are normal user able to create polls, or that just for admins?

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

You can create a poll when you start a new topic.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by razz2008 View Post
    are normal user able to create polls, or that just for admins?
    Do we have any normal users?

As Dags said.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh Brice, I missed that! Normal....hmmmm..............

Nope, don't think so.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am a normal user. An average Russian bear. Darkthoughts is a normal user, a common English fox. AllHail is a normal user, a garden-variety homicidal maniac. Jon is a normal user, [edited for decorum's sake]. Matt and Dora are normal users, baby granny and kid gramps; Fall is a normal werebat, and Nikolett an ordinary angel from heaven. And so on.

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

So abnormality is the norm?

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I would say that's what he's getting at.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Works for me!

the poll thing is a little weird. When you create a thread, there is an option at the bottom under the text box.

Everyone (over 5 posts) should be able to do it.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

I say you should have to have between 50 and 100 posts before making a poll....

Gotcha fuckers!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 129 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 ... LastLast