zoneseek@thedarktower.com

Citizen of Gilead ATG is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by R_of_G View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by maerlyn View Post
    do they even make one ply anymore?
    you have to special order it from Sheryl Crow
    "The Constitution shall never be construed....to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms" (Samuel Adams, Debates and Proceedings in the Convention of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, 86-87)

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Just wanted to let you know, this will soon be merged with the Q&A thread.
    Right now we are here:

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Well this thread went right down the toilet didn't it?

Thank you!

I'll be here all week!

Try the veal!!

(Vegas "point and wink" at Jorge)
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

DT.Org's Official Sweetie Wuducynn will become famous soon enough Wuducynn's Avatar

:check:

Sweet post Jon
    "It's his eyes, Roland thought. They were wide and terrible, the eyes of a dragon in human form" - Roland seeing the Crimson King for the first time.

"When the King comes and the Tower falls, sai, all such pretty things as yours will be broken. Then there will be darkness and nothing but the howl of Discordia and the cries of the can toi" - From Song of Susannah

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

All Hail...

Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me?

Don't you wish your girlfriend was raw like me?

DT.Org's Official Sweetie Wuducynn will become famous soon enough Wuducynn's Avatar

Yes

and

Yes
    "It's his eyes, Roland thought. They were wide and terrible, the eyes of a dragon in human form" - Roland seeing the Crimson King for the first time.

"When the King comes and the Tower falls, sai, all such pretty things as yours will be broken. Then there will be darkness and nothing but the howl of Discordia and the cries of the can toi" - From Song of Susannah

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Just wanted to let you know, this will soon be merged with the Q&A thread.
    Right now we are here:

Citizen of Gilead ATG is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

One ply tissue just means more used.
    They save nothing and draw blood for Petes sake.
    "The Constitution shall never be construed....to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms" (Samuel Adams, Debates and Proceedings in the Convention of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, 86-87)

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Back to topic.

Is there a way to change my settings for the amount of time of of inactivity before the site logs a member off?

I will sometimes place .Com in the background when I hold a counseling session and when I return...I'm logged off.

Not that it is a big deal, and it DOES make me feel safe, I just wonder if my account has a place where I can change the setting maybe 15 minutes longer.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Its actually a board setting. I did some research in deciding where to set it. The overall opinion is that less was better in this day and age.

But its something we can talk about.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I can live with it...no big deal.

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Default One minute I'm an apprentice, the next I'm... Michael Jackson?!

OMG! That is both deeply disturbing and hysterically funny.

Is this because I hit 69 posts? Is there a thread listing the title progressions?

*moonwalks off*
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns,
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle.

The hands of the many must join as one.
    And together we'll cross the river.

Puscifer, "The Humbling River"

Banned obscurejude is on a distinguished road

The same thing happened to me (and I suppose everybody). I think you remain an apprentice until you by a title change or become a gold member where you can change it as many times as you want. Check at the thread "the beambucks store" about upgrade options.

peace

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

There are random titles based on post count, unless, of course, you get a gold membership and create your own.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Phew! I hoped that it was random. I would hate to think some Mod had been reading my posts and said "You know...Woofer sounds like Michael Jackson. I'm changing her title."

Woofer how many Beambucks do you have right now?

Hello?

My Mood
    Worried

Sorry, AHtCK, I snuck in... had a visitor... and snuck back. Wow! I've enough to go gold. $5,056! And now I need to sneak out again. I have to stop doing this!

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Aaron and Hannah came up with the progression Woofer, I believe MJ is only a title for one post.

Also, JFK pops up every now and then
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Quote Originally Posted by Woofer View Post
    Sorry, AHtCK, I snuck in... had a visitor... and snuck back. Wow! I've enough to go gold. $5,056! And now I need to sneak out again. I have to stop doing this!
    Good, I was going to offer to send you some if you needed to get over the amount to become a gold level member.

Citizen of Gilead Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead's Avatar

My Mood
    Lonely
    Country
    Country Flag

You've been struck by a smooth criminal!
    In Digitized Remorse

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Beambucks?
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 129 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast