Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 128 of 129 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 126 127 128 129 LastLast
Results 3,176 to 3,200 of 3205

Thread: Technical questions about the site

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    On upper right of your screen click on:
    Settings

Scroll down, and on left side of screen select:
    General Settings

Scroll down to Miscellaneous Options, and under Forum Skin using the drop down box select your preferred skin...
    Under Miscellaneous Options, there is nothing that says "Forum Skin"; instead, there are 3 options under "Message Editor Interface" and 2 under "Enhanced Attachment Uploading."

...on any regular forum page go to bottom left and using the drop down box, select the skin you prefer.
    That's what I used to do all the time, but that drop-down box no longer appears on my screen (that's what prompted my question).
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

What type of device, and what browser are you using?

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

What type of device, and what browser are you using?
    Dell Inspiron laptop, Google Chrome.

I should add, in case it isn't obvious: this is far from an emergency, I don't want anyone blowing up their afternoon solving this, I can live with the color, I just thought I might've been missing something obvious.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Screenshot please.

Try it now

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

The dropdown isn't showing up for me either. And now the site has reverted to the ugly orange color.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Mine is dark but there is no dropdown to make the selection. Firefox desktop Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Mine is dark but there is no dropdown to make the selection. Firefox desktop Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
    Quote Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post
    The dropdown isn't showing up for me either. And now the site has reverted to the ugly orange color.

Would you both prefer the Dark skin?

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I prefer the dark.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

At the bottom left of your screen, do any of you see the circled option?

Country
    Country Flag

It's there now.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

It always was.
    I changed nothing. People just didn't scroll down enough.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

The last few times I've come here, I was blocked by my anti-virus program, claiming Malware.
    I worked around it, but it keeps popping up.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Same here
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

In your browser "whitelist" the site.
    You will have to research how to do it for your specific browser.
    It also could need addressing in your anti-virus software.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Glad to see the message boards back on...
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

I'm also thrilled to see the boards are up!
    Thanks much,

The Collector www.stephenkingcollector.com
    --Your source for info on rare Stephen King--

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

As am I.

Gunslinger Apprentice Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough

Country
    Country Flag

Me too!

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

my chest was tight last night worrying with many ghosts. The site was one. I am today over my fever portion of first diagnosis of COVID and my sister may have had a stroke. Uncertainty can be deadly so good to be open again

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Some spam going on in Michael's thread here: https://www.thedarktower.org/palaver...=1#post1277692
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

There is a lot of spam since a week or two.
    Mostly in the collection threads.
    I keep reporting like 4-5 a day

Any chance there is an option to block new members to post external links, if they dont have like... i dont know, 5 or 10 previous messages?
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    There is a lot of spam since a week or two.
    Mostly in the collection threads.
    I keep reporting like 4-5 a day

Any chance there is an option to block new members to post external links, if they dont have like... i dont know, 5 or 10 previous messages?
    I'm a moderator on another fairly large message board with over 100,000 registered members. We do that exact thing over there. I think it's 10 posts before newbies can post links.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Country
    Country Flag

Is this a native vBulletin option, somewhere?

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll look into a minimum post before links answer. I'll also talk to my son, who runs the server side to see if he can help. In the interim, I just keep deleting the posts and banning the person.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 128 of 129 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 126 127 128 129 LastLast