Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 129 of 129 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 127 128 129
Results 3,201 to 3,205 of 3205

Thread: Technical questions about the site

Gunslinger Apprentice Curly has a spectacular aura about Curly has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I'll look into a minimum post before links answer. I'll also talk to my son, who runs the server side to see if he can help. In the interim, I just keep deleting the posts and banning the person.
    There is a spam post in your collection page.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Dumb question, but would it maybe be possible for Jerome to send a global private message / email to all of the members and mention the fundraiser?
    It's possible there is a lot of inactive users, but it may remind them of the board and/or incitate them to make a donation
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Dumb question, but would it maybe be possible for Jerome to send a global private message / email to all of the members and mention the fundraiser?
    It's possible there is a lot of inactive users, but it may remind them of the board and/or incitate them to make a donation
    If I sent a Global email, I would get in trouble for flooding the servers with 10's of thousands of emails.

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    There is a lot of spam since a week or two.
    Mostly in the collection threads.
    I keep reporting like 4-5 a day

Any chance there is an option to block new members to post external links, if they dont have like... i dont know, 5 or 10 previous messages?
    That's a good idea.
    Looking right now, there are 16 users logged into the forums and at least 7 of them are obvious spam accounts that were just created.
    The collecting threads have been getting hit with spam posts in the last few minutes from one of them. (I flagged some of them already)
    Mark Twain

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Twice a day I look for new members and ban obvious spam accounts before they have ever posted.
    I probably block 20 spammers a day before they even have a chance to post/spam.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 129 of 129 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 127 128 129