Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 129 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,600 of 3205

Thread: Technical questions about the site

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

oops...

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Thank you, Jerome.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

hear, hear!

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone else starting to crave a peach smoothie!?

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I would love to be able to search for posts containing my keywords of interest; I think right now we can only search for threads. We used to be able to differentiate between the two. Will this option be available again? Thanks in advance!

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

If you click on "advanced search" there should be a drop down next to the keyword field to search entire posts.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not that I'm trying to be hard to please, but this color is seriously hurting my eyes. Is there an option to change it similar to how King's forum did, or are we pretty much stuck with the one color. It's giving me a migraine, and I may have to stop coming here because of it.
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    If you click on "advanced search" there should be a drop down next to the keyword field to search entire posts.
    Yes I know, but it doesn't seem to return a list of posts with the search phrase, but a list of threads. I'd like to be able to find stuff buried in 100+ page threads

But it's a minor quibble, I don't even use the search function all that often.

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Not that I'm trying to be hard to please, but this color is seriously hurting my eyes. Is there an option to change it similar to how King's forum did, or are we pretty much stuck with the one color. It's giving me a migraine, and I may have to stop coming here because of it.
    You can change it to the default white background at the bottom of the page. That is the only other option right now.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That help SO much. Thank you!!
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Will the awesome custom moods be returning? Particularly Bearish, Woofish, Todash, Divided, etc?
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns,
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle.

The hands of the many must join as one.
    And together we'll cross the river.

Puscifer, "The Humbling River"

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Likely. Not sure which will come back-I can't speak for Matt, but I imagine they will.

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Yeah when I get to my profile area, almost all the buttons have no markings on them. Is that updating soon as well?

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm working on that and the custom smiles
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Everyone here should send Matt $1. He's worked his tail off.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Would that make Matt a hooker?

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    Would that make Matt a hooker?
    No.

Country
    Country Flag

I can dream can't I?

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

I can not find my user CP anyone point me in a general direction please?

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Linda! Along the top of the screen on the right hand side, click on "Settings". That's the User CP now. It will take you to a page where listed along the left of the screen are the options to change your avatar and signature, etc...
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

Country
    Country Flag

Did the Arcade disappear?

***edit***

Now it's back but goes away when I change skins...

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I see the forum on 2 of the skins-vbulletin default, and Take 5 4.0.8. We'll have Matt look into it.

Country
    Country Flag

I noticed that links are not underlined by default anymore. I like to replace URLs with text whenever I link to an eBay acution or whatever, but when the link is not underlined it makes it harder for the reader to know that there is part of the text in my message that can be clicked (you only notice that something's a hyperlink when your mouse pointer hovers over it). I know this is not something essential but I think it's more user-friendly if a hyperlink is identified by at least something (i.e., a different colour, underlining).

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

It is not an easy fix. For now, Jean came up with the idea of underlining your hyperlinks. That is the best way to go.

Country
    Country Flag

Great idea!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 129 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 ... LastLast