Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Most awkward thing to hear during sex

Traveler Raron is on a distinguished road Raron's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Most awkward thing to hear during sex

Okay people, let's play with the minds of all, the object of the game is to top the person before you, to think of something more awkward, more horrible, more tramitising to hear in the midst of sex then the person before you. The grand prize winner gets to pay for our therapy.

I will start us off....

"PIKACHU I CHOOSE YOU!"

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm not sure how anyone can top that

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

"You remind me so much of my dad."
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

OMG LOL I can't even come up with anything CLOSE to topping that!

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I stand corrected.

Country
    Country Flag

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I wish you were real.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Where do I put it again?

Gunslinger Apprentice Shelbs is on a distinguished road Shelbs's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

When he asks, "Is it in yet?"

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

"Here, Lassie!"
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

When he asks, "Is it in yet?"
    Or she asks that.

How about..."Thank bob I'm not in a flare up"
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

"Can we turn on the news?"

Palaver Castle Chef mia/susannah is on a distinguished road mia/susannah's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

are you done already?

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

*fart*

Citizen of Gilead ATG is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

The sound of...erm...reverse female flatulence?

As in P***y fart.
    "The Constitution shall never be construed....to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms" (Samuel Adams, Debates and Proceedings in the Convention of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, 86-87)

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

There's a word for that, ATG.

Starts with a Q...

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

queef right?

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

"If you want it wetter I can rip of the scabs."

ugh, I just completely disgusted myself
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

*door opens*

"Mommy?!"

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Raron View Post
    Okay people, let's play with the minds of all, the object of the game is to top the person before you, to think of something more awkward, more horrible, more tramitising to hear in the midst of sex then the person before you. The grand prize winner gets to pay for our therapy.

I will start us off....

"PIKACHU I CHOOSE YOU!"
    I must stay this is the weirdest thing I have ever heard... I have met it before as well and I laughed my ass off and I couldn't stop it... really.
    It's the top of the mountain.

Roland would have understood.

Goldmember Kevin will become famous soon enough Kevin will become famous soon enough Kevin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

YES YES YES.... can you be a dear and hand me my yeast infection medicine?

Citizen of Gilead ATG is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    queef right?

It's spelled quiff.
    "The Constitution shall never be construed....to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms" (Samuel Adams, Debates and Proceedings in the Convention of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, 86-87)

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ATG View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    queef right?

It's spelled quiff.
    Actually, as various slang dictionaries differ on the correct spelling I'd suggest that both would be proper.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

"ow!"

from either partner.
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast