Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 71 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,750 of 1754

Thread: Remarkable Remarques! Sketches and Doodles too.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have 5 new remarques coming from Jae Lee.....he is not done yet though.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Theodor Fontane - Unterm Birnbaum
    sig+remarqued from the graphic novel artist Birgit Weyhe

Citizen of Gilead harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Shardik - Rainer F. Engel

Bumping the thread just to say this is awesome.

Los̶ ver 4 Life -- @shakyandspiky on Instagram -- PMs welcome

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Glen Frost - Frostitute
    signed and remarqued from Vincent Chong

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

Had Maitz do a remarque in my CD #'d THE SHINING. It's a fantastic watercolor. Shared this on the FB page and got lots of love. It's a beauty

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Has anyone dealt much with Alex McVey?
    I've been considering having my Blockade Billy S/L remarqued but after talking to a friend of mine it seems he's not very communicative once he's been paid. Not saying he doesn't fulfill the order, I believe he does but I'm a little leery of sending out an S/L.
    Any thoughts?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    I've been considering having my Blockade Billy S/L remarqued but after talking to a friend of mine it seems he's not very communicative once he's been paid. Not saying he doesn't fulfill the order, I believe he does but I'm a little leery of sending out an S/L.
    Any thoughts?
    I know David had a HELL of a time. He made it right but it was years... maybe talk to David at Betts. I have not worked with Alex so do not want to say either way but do remember David being Very frustrated with him!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Any thoughts?
    I know David had a HELL of a time. He made it right but it was years... maybe talk to David at Betts. I have not worked with Alex so do not want to say either way but do remember David being Very frustrated with him!
    Thanks Kris. That's what I was afraid of. I'll check with David.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Any thoughts?
    Alex did make right. I remember that to. It was some time before he did though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Any thoughts?

And David basically called him out to get him moving on it.

It ended up okay in the end though.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Any thoughts?
    I just checked my email correspondence with Alex from when I had my book remarqued back in 2011. The whole process from sending the book, Alex adding four remarques (when I only asked for one!), and then getting the book back, took about three weeks.

I remember David’s frustrations with him as well, but I had a great experience working with him.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I have dealt with Alex many a time and he can be excruciatingly slow returning the final product once finished. I found great success when paying him 30% up front, 30% when he shows pictures of completed project, and 40% upon my receipt of the finished product.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Any thoughts?

And David basically called him out to get him moving on it.

It ended up okay in the end though.
    Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Any thoughts?
    I just checked my email correspondence with Alex from when I had my book remarqued back in 2011. The whole process from sending the book, Alex adding four remarques (when I only asked for one!), and then getting the book back, took about three weeks.

I remember David’s frustrations with him as well, but I had a great experience working with him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I have dealt with Alex many a time and he can be excruciatingly slow returning the final product once finished. I found great success when paying him 30% up front, 30% when he shows pictures of completed project, and 40% upon my receipt of the finished product.
    Thanks fellas! I appreciate the input and the links to David's dealings with him.
    I'll have to ponder this one but I like the idea of paying him in increments.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

This Ned Dameron remarque (#9 in a series if 21) just went for $2026.00.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1991-NED-DE...1/184477853677
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Here are my remarqued books. Nothing as out standing as these but I am proud to have them
    Dr. Sleep

Mr. Jingles from The Green Mile

And I have what Think is called the Colorado Kid Artist Edition Lettered Set

So there were only 26 of these sets made I think. But as you can see, they are not signed by King. But I like them a lot.
    So those are all that I have.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice!!!
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I know I don't have many, but I am proud to own the ones I have.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Something newer for my Vincent Chong collection:

Stephen King - Cmetarz Zwiezat - Pet Sematary

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Love Chong's work, nice.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King - Blockade Billy
    slipcased, signed and remarqued from Glenn Chadbourne

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Joe Hill - 20TH CENTURY GHOSTS

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

All -

A message from Don Maitz regarding some of his remarques!

"I have some information for people who have books with my watercolor remarques from a few years ago, where the paper has puckered or buckled which is apparent on the back side of the art. Experimentation has revealed that a slightly dampened paper towel lightly rubbed on the backside to very lightly dampen the paper will help the process of flattening the art when a protective sheet of wax paper is placed over the watercolor art and a sheet of glass (or something similarly thin, clean and hard is placed behind the art on the slightly damped backside). Close the book and a stack of books placed on top overnight will flatten the paper considerably. If there are still ripples in the paper, repeat the process using a Very lightly dampened paper towel. I have gotten the paper stock completely flat using this method."
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

A remarque question....
    What do you prefer when you like the coverillustration and
    a interior illustration from the same artist in one book and you want both as remarques ?
    Both 2 remarques in one S/L book or is it better to buy the
    S/L book 2 times for one remarque each?

Gunslinger Apprentice Curly has a spectacular aura about Curly has a spectacular aura about

Personal choice. I would prefer one large remarque in each book, but I also have some CD ones with 3 in the same book.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 71 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 LastLast