Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ghost Box II from Hingston & Olsen

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Got my GHOST BOX III today. I have the box, but if they sent the ghost, I don't see it.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Traveler Meatcheesebaby is on a distinguished road

If anyone has one has any leads to book I or II? Hunting for both... but would love II

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anybody heard of the "The 2021 Short Story Advent Calendar" from the same publisher?

I wonder what authors are in it
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Here are some of the stories but they don't list them all because they want the reader to be surprised.
    I haven't opened any of mine yet.

https://www.hingstonandolsen.com/2021
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So, is it an advent calendar for decembre 2021?
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I haven’t seen a copy of Ghost Box 2 for sale on secondary market - anyone know what going price is?

Yes, December 2021, a story a day.

Country
    Country Flag

In case anyone wondered, the website now lists the stories from the calendar

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

I am trying to help someone find a copy of GB II. As has been pointed out, they are hard to find! Does anyone know a ballpark price, or even better, is someone ready to part with their copy?

Thanks!!!!
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Gunslinger Apprentice TacomaDiver will become famous soon enough TacomaDiver will become famous soon enough

I have three different versions - two are opened and unread, and the third is still sealed.

The two open are dated 2017 and 2018, so I assume the unopened one is 2019?

I could be tempted to a part with them, but have no idea what sort of pricing is out there for them. What would be a reasonable offer? Could I get that new espresso machine I'm eyeballing? And that sweet grinder too? Or just a bag of fancy coffee?

The Short Story 2022 Advent Calendar is now on sale.
    Two formats, 100 copy edition and another.
    These normally sell out.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    so that one sold for $300? I didn't realize they went for that much...
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Gunslinger Apprentice TacomaDiver will become famous soon enough TacomaDiver will become famous soon enough

$300 becomes very tempting . . .

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TacomaDiver View Post
    So does the thought that Box #1, which I also have (and #3), could demand even more. $1000 for a three-box auction suddenly doesn't seem such a wild stretch...

Hingston & Olsen is having a sale. I could have saved some money if I'd have known

https://www.hingstonandolsen.com/sto...T18%3A11%3A49Z

Country
    Country Flag

I addded it in my favorites and the seller sent a small discount
    So anyone interested should probably contact him

Quote Originally Posted by RC65 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TacomaDiver View Post
    So does the thought that Box #1, which I also have (and #3), could demand even more. $1000 for a three-box auction suddenly doesn't seem such a wild stretch...
    Yeah I have 1-3 - $1000 ? VERY TEMPTING.

I know I posted some books in another thread to see if anyone had interest (nope) so I've also been tempted to toss them on eBay and see what sort of attention I could get. eBay just scares me lately - the fees I can work with, just all of the fraud - I really don't want to sell something and then the buyer screws me over and eBay is not on the seller's side.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2