+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Brian861's Other Collectibles

Big Coffin Hunter Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    It is so pretty! When I saw it, my only thought was: "Brian needs this!"
    Thanks again, Dez! Such a sweetheart!

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Metal rules!...and also melts at high enough temperatures...
    True on both accounts, Steve lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Nice one, Brian. And very sweet of you, Dez! (Black sprayed edges are kinda badass).
    Thanks, Peter! Dez done good!
    "I知 goddamned Luke Skywalker. Except with far better books."-Jeffingoff

Vagrant Dead MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Mellow

That's such a nice gift from Dez.

Big Coffin Hunter Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Agreed!

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Agreed!
    Aw shucks. Glad to do something nice for someone nice!

Country
    Country Flag

This book intrigued me so much that I purchased the limited from Sub Press via Kim. And I haven't even listened to it yet! The US and UK 1st. The UK edition is signed and doodled.

Honky Mahfah ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

It's a talking book?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Country
    Country Flag

It's a talking book?
    I only read talking books.

Honky Mahfah ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I sometimes talk to books I read.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Country
    Country Flag

I sometimes talk to books I read.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I like both bookscovers, CONGRATS Brian !!!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    I like both bookscovers, CONGRATS Brian !!!
    Thanks, Frank!

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brian,
    Im btw selling a few sprayed edges books ( basically selling off all my trades):

https://www.ebay.com/str/ym2000

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ym2000 View Post
    Brian,
    Im btw selling a few sprayed edges books ( basically selling off all my trades):

https://www.ebay.com/str/ym2000
    Thanks, Yegor. I'll keep those in mind for sure.

You know, Brian, I tried spraying my edges, but it wasn't as good as the anticipation, know what I mean?

Country
    Country Flag

You know, Brian, I tried spraying my edges, but it wasn't as good as the anticipation, know what I mean?
    You kill me, Steve

Country
    Country Flag

Two Library of America editions. The King books are just to show the size comparison. The boards and the slipcases are nice but the paper is really thin. Not sure if I'll continue to collect them or not.

I like that thin paper. They can put a lot of stories in a smaller volume that way. I was surprised how fast I read the Vonnegut books, despite the number of pages in them.

Guardian of the Beam St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Scared
    Country
    Country Flag

Thin paper is LOA's trade-off for omnibuses/collections etc.; it's just the nature of their operation.
    Pretty much any British girl named Felicity, really.

Country
    Country Flag

The latest from Tudor. Stateside, it's titled, The Hiding Place:

I never heard of it, but it looks interesting.

Country
    Country Flag

Just something fun from B&N:

Country
    Country Flag

Some recent stuff:

Gunslinger Apprentice willybusmc will become famous soon enough willybusmc will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

i've got a copy of the Stranger Things novel, inscribed to me. Good stuff

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by willybusmc View Post
    i've got a copy of the Stranger Things novel, inscribed to me. Good stuff
    Thanks and cool! I asked for an inscription but didn't get it

Rabid Billybumbler Hunchback Jack has a brilliant future Hunchback Jack has a brilliant future Hunchback Jack has a brilliant future Hunchback Jack has a brilliant future Hunchback Jack has a brilliant future Hunchback Jack has a brilliant future Hunchback Jack has a brilliant future Hunchback Jack has a brilliant future Hunchback Jack has a brilliant future Hunchback Jack has a brilliant future Hunchback Jack has a brilliant future Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Wow, you've been busy Brian. Some great stuff there. Congrats!
    的f you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven
    Wolf's Hour
    Mister Slaughter
    Ilium

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast