Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Big news?

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Was the Stephen King Day thing actually the "big news"?
    Looks like it...

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I would need to check, but Id say that if i fly to Miami, I may as well fly directly to Portland?
    Flights arent that expensive, i think. I believe that I checked in the past and flights were, at some point, 500€ or so, from Paris.

Me and my wife are actually planning one day to come to Bangor and do a roadtrip through Maine and go down to Salem. Probably not that summer though as we want to go back to Iceland first. The following year?

Good thing that I aint buying a lettered Horns, I could save up for my holidays
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3