Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast

Thread: The Centipede Press Thread, Including CP: Book by Book – An Incomplete Bibliography

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

THE HAUNTING OF HILL HOUSE: DELUXE EDITION

Didn't take that long to sell out.
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    THE HAUNTING OF HILL HOUSE: DELUXE EDITION

Didn't take that long to sell out.
    It took a lot longer than I thought… and 42 copies is a lot too I think.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It could just be me. I noticed it for sale Monday. Don't know exactly when he sold out, but they were gone by Thurs morn. He sold 35. The other 7 for special people.

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Received a replacement copy of Dune from Jerad yesterday.
    All good.
    Mark Twain

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

"One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

Anybody want to make a wild guess at what, eventually, the full set of Elrics will be worth?

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Pretty sick-looking Bram Stoker item: Powers of Darkness, which essentially is an English translation of a Swedish translation of an early (and much longer, 824 pgs) draft of Dracula. S.T. Joshi is involved (editing):

http://www.centipedepress.com/horror...fdarkness.html
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Gunslinger Apprentice richardsrarebooks will become famous soon enough

signed copies sold out.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by richardsrarebooks View Post
    signed copies sold out.
    Do you know how much the signed ones went for? Just curious (I'm happy with my unsigned copy).

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    signed copies sold out.
    Do you know how much the signed ones went for? Just curious (I'm happy with my unsigned copy).
    They were the same price.

Pretty collector-friendly price for such a big book as well. Sometimes Jerad will discount the unsigned copies maybe 10-20 bucks to move them a little quicker but with this one he knew they would all sell out and has already put the price control in for both editions by offering a low price out of the gate. (these statements are just my opinion of course)
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Bought my signed copy as well, i couldn't pass on this one. And i'll also be there at the release of the unsigned THoHH, i'm definitely going to buy that one as well.
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    signed copies sold out.
    They were the same price.

Pretty collector-friendly price for such a big book as well. Sometimes Jerad will discount the unsigned copies maybe 10-20 bucks to move them a little quicker but with this one he knew they would all sell out and has already put the price control in for both editions by offering a low price out of the gate. (these statements are just my opinion of course)
    He offered a great price which is nice BUT quality will be affected. He is a business and has to make a profit. I would have liked this edition to be a bit 'more'... It doesnt even have a slipcase Everyone keeps saying how great it is that Jerad does some books so 'cheap' but at the end of the day he has costs and profit margins and the books in hand... are just that a bit 'cheap'. Dune was amazing for the price... this I am not so sure.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Anyone interested in a deeper dive into the background of Powers of Darkness might be interested in this:

https://timaiospress.files.wordpress...spress2022.pdf

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Anyone interested in a deeper dive into the background of Powers of Darkness might be interested in this:

https://timaiospress.files.wordpress...spress2022.pdf
    That is an interesting article. Thanks for posting.

Traveler wahise6 is on a distinguished road

I believe is before he publicly made the comments he did. King made some pretty rude remarks about jerad and this book.... and shut down his Shining limited hopes. Really too bad as I would have loved CP to do that book.
    vidmate mobdro

Country
    Country Flag

Any ballpark on the Oxrun books?

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I just saw that Centipede is publishing an edition of The Club Dumas by Arturo Perez-Reverte - a nice choice; I can't wait to see what they do with it.

TCD was frustrating in some ways, but entertaining, and there aren't enough books about books, so in the end, it's worthy.

Gunslinger Apprentice JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM's Avatar

I just saw that Centipede is publishing an edition of The Club Dumas by Arturo Perez-Reverte - a nice choice; I can't wait to see what they do with it.

TCD was frustrating in some ways, but entertaining, and there aren't enough books about books, so in the end, it's worthy.
    I'm looking forward to this - I missed the SubPress edition and I'd like to have a nice copy of it.

FWIW - Scorpion Press did a signed edition of 'The Fencing Master', it's a bit 'eh' - quarter leather (bonded) with machine marbled papers. Paper is cheap pulp unfortunately. No illustrations.
    'chaos, mr. who, that is our mode and modus'

Country
    Country Flag

Dune S/L WITH RIGHTS through Centipede press. $2150 shipped.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyM View Post

I'm looking forward to this - I missed the SubPress edition and I'd like to have a nice copy of it.

FWIW - Scorpion Press did a signed edition of 'The Fencing Master', it's a bit 'eh' - quarter leather (bonded) with machine marbled papers. Paper is cheap pulp unfortunately. No illustrations.
    After chasing the Sub Press S/L edition for years and *finally* scoring a copy at the start of this year -- and having no shelf room for duplicate copies of a title -- I'm going to bow out for this new edition. But I'm very curious to see what production values and design Jerad brings to it.

My Subterranean Press copy:
    https://twitter.com/ron_clinton/stat...UTwH5AXwEYyovg

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

From Jerad's newsletter today:
    "And do I need to say it? Please do not post or share the order link anywhere, at least not through today!"
    Mark Twain

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Scoogs View Post
    From Jerad's newsletter today:
    "And do I need to say it? Please do not post or share the order link anywhere, at least not through today!"
    Post deleted.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Didnt get that newsletter, so I guess it was sent to vip customers?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Didnt get that newsletter, so I guess it was sent to vip customers?
    It's in the standard Sunday Centipede Press newsletter.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice Curly has a spectacular aura about Curly has a spectacular aura about

The Facebook King were asked to post the link. The signed ones sold out pretty quick.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast