Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 35 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast

Thread: The Centipede Press Thread, Including CP: Book by Book – An Incomplete Bibliography

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

I own this set and even though I’ve held them and adored them your words and photos helped me gain an even deeper appreciation for this set. It’s like I’m seeing them again for the first time. Excellent review!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

What a fantastic collab, you guys! Well done! You really did the books justice.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Bravo! Such a fun photo-review! Thanks to both you, and Yegor, Tim! As Jeff said- it's like rediscovering all of that gorgeousness. Actually, with my eyes not what they used to be- the book looks even better here in Yegor's photo's than it does right in front of me. I'm going to need you guys to go ahead and do this same thing for EVERY book in my collection now. I'll send you a list.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by swintek View Post
    Bravo! Such a fun photo-review! Thanks to both you, and Yegor, Tim! As Jeff said- it's like rediscovering all of that gorgeousness. Actually, with my eyes not what they used to be- the book looks even better here in Yegor's photo's than it does right in front of me. I'm going to need you guys to go ahead and do this same thing for EVERY book in my collection now. I'll send you a list.
    Ditto! I can add some titles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This book look stunning!
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

What a great review. The two of you really captured the essence of the book. This is my second CP book but the first one I figured out how to buy from the site. Once I figured out that this was the basis for Angel Heart the movie, I had to have it.
    The collaboration was wonderful and I hope there are more in the future. But I am very proud to have this on my shelf.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I appreciate the depth and quality of work Jerad put into this set; I already thought they looked fantastic, but really had no idea of just how fantastic until this post - so thanks to lotuz and Yegor for the depth and quality of work they put into this post, which truly came as close as possible to putting the book in my hands without actually doing so. Jerad thought of everything with this set, and the two of you did as well with this post (I wish there were posts like this for several other books discussed on TDT).
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the nice words, everyone! Glad you're enjoying it.

Quote Originally Posted by swintek View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Ditto! I can add some titles.
    Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    I appreciate the depth and quality of work Jerad put into this set; I already thought they looked fantastic, but really had no idea of just how fantastic until this post - so thanks to lotuz and Yegor for the depth and quality of work they put into this post, which truly came as close as possible to putting the book in my hands without actually doing so. Jerad thought of everything with this set, and the two of you did as well with this post (I wish there were posts like this for several other books discussed on TDT).
    Trust me, I'd like to do more of these as well! It's super fun, if quite time consuming. And having both the actual book in front of me as well as Yegor's pictures can be quite surreal. The stuff he's able to pull out with his angles and lighting is amazing!

Gunslinger Apprentice Black Miau will become famous soon enough Black Miau will become famous soon enough Black Miau's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Reading the review and looking the pictures, I feel lucky to have one. It is a beautiful set, it has all the details that I love to see in a book and above all it is inspiration for me. Maybe it's the best Centipede Press publication of the year? I would like to see more books reviewed by Lotuz and Yegor!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great review, and what a stunning book! I recently purchased some reading copies and *I think* I've been able to locate a copy in Australia for cost price (fingers crossed)..

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you! Tim did most of the work, I just pointed camera at books!

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    What a great review. The two of you really captured the essence of the book. This is my second CP book but the first one I figured out how to buy from the site. Once I figured out that this was the basis for Angel Heart the movie, I had to have it.
    The collaboration was wonderful and I hope there are more in the future. But I am very proud to have this on my shelf.
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:
    Savage Tales Of Solomon Kane - leather

SubPress:
    Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - Letter V ( will trade for PC +cash)
    Neal Stephenson’ Cryptomonicon and Zodiac - Letter O

My Book Collection

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you very much!
    I think its one of those releases Jerad always talks about - exceeding customers expectation for value perception. Fairly reasonable price initially yet once the books are in your hands you realize quickly how awesome this set really is and it could have been priced way higher.

Y

Quote Originally Posted by Black Miau View Post
    Reading the review and looking the pictures, I feel lucky to have one. It is a beautiful set, it has all the details that I love to see in a book and above all it is inspiration for me. Maybe it's the best Centipede Press publication of the year? I would like to see more books reviewed by Lotuz and Yegor!
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:
    Savage Tales Of Solomon Kane - leather

SubPress:
    Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - Letter V ( will trade for PC +cash)
    Neal Stephenson’ Cryptomonicon and Zodiac - Letter O

My Book Collection

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Fantastic words, photos and books!

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ym2000 View Post

UMMM... Seeing the pictures in your thread make me say that you do more than just point the camera at the book. I just point the picture at the book. You take studio grade pictures of books. It makes me almost ashamed to look at my pictures .

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ym2000 View Post

I do appreciate the shout-out

But for some reason, when I point my camera at books it doesn't turn out the same! It's almost like there's some... special skill...

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Outstanding job both of you!
    Looking for Suntup Brother ARC and Suntup Seed ARC

Gunslinger Apprentice GypsyDRB will become famous soon enough GypsyDRB will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amazed

Logged in to just say what an amazing set of pics and such a detailed and wonderful review. Congrats!

Fortunate to snag a set via SP and it should be arriving soon. This only builds the anticipation.

Appreciate you all

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Can someone help me with information on the roman numeral editions of Childhood's End? What/who were they reserved for? Rarity? Total number?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thx

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Can someone help me with information on the roman numeral editions of Childhood's End? What/who were they reserved for? Rarity? Total number?

This type of Roman Numeral edition is the functional equivalent of a PC copy, generally reserved for contributors and friends of the press. They’re identical to the regular numbered versions just with Roman instead of Arabic numerals. Like PC copies, I don’t think there’s a stated limitation but from what I’ve seen it appears that 20-30 Roman Numeral copies is about average for a title.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post

This type of Roman Numeral edition is the functional equivalent of a PC copy, generally reserved for contributors and friends of the press. They’re identical to the regular numbered versions just with Roman instead of Arabic numerals. Like PC copies, I don’t think there’s a stated limitation but from what I’ve seen is appears that 20-30 Roman Numeral copies is about average for a title.
    Thanks a million, Lotuz.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Gunslinger Apprentice Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all

Country
    Country Flag

Something Wicked has been ordered!

Gunslinger Apprentice JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Splync View Post
    Something Wicked has been ordered!
    I ordered one as well. The Zimakov engravings are one of the reasons I’m excited for this, and I think the large format should show them off well.
    'chaos, mr. who, that is our mode and modus'

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

in the newsletter emails that Jerad sends out when he gives tentative dates are they for when pre-orders will be happening or are they shipping dates?
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

I got one. I’m curious to see how many / if copies will remain for tomorrow’s open offering. It’s a bit more expensive than what I recall it was estimated to be (though perhaps I’m just misremembering)...I wonder if that will temper early purchasing or not.

Gunslinger Apprentice JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RC65 View Post
    I’m curious to see how many / if copies will remain for tomorrow’s open offering. It’s a bit more expensive than what I recall it was estimated to be (though perhaps I’m just misremembering)...I wonder if that will temper early purchasing or not.
    Yeah - $100 more than the last estimate I saw. It gave me pause certainly, but since I’ve not spent a dime dining out in six months, have a little more ‘mad money’ to play with.
    'chaos, mr. who, that is our mode and modus'

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 35 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast