Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 35 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast

Thread: The Centipede Press Thread, Including CP: Book by Book – An Incomplete Bibliography

Gunslinger Apprentice JGeis has a spectacular aura about JGeis has a spectacular aura about JGeis has a spectacular aura about

Anyone receive their copy of Live Girls yet? I was hoping it would show up this week but no luck thus far.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

I see on your shelves the Strain trilogy from Lonely Road Books. When did the 3rd book ship? I’ve had it on order for some time but didn’t know it shipped yet. I’ll have to ask Brian about mine I guess.......
    Or is that 2 copies of the same book? Hard to tell with a little glare on it?

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ajw2910 View Post
    I see on your shelves the Strain trilogy from Lonely Road Books. When did the 3rd book ship? I’ve had it on order for some time but didn’t know it shipped yet. I’ll have to ask Brian about mine I guess.......
    Lettered and numbered of the first 2 of the trilogy.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Yeah, just the first two books, I shelved them in the order they came in the mail. I have a few things on back order from CD. Anyone else have this problem?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Gunslinger Apprentice playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ajw2910 View Post
    On CD forum Dan said in early January the third book in the trilogy is on hand and they are waiting on the cases.

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the responses. Sorry to derail the CP thread with CD questions!

Gunslinger Apprentice JGeis has a spectacular aura about JGeis has a spectacular aura about JGeis has a spectacular aura about

Anyone else excited for Punktown this week? I’ve been waiting for this one for a long time.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by JGeis View Post
    Anyone else excited for Punktown this week? I’ve been waiting for this one for a long time.
    Is Punktown sold out? or will it be available to order on Sunday?
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

The early notify email is due to go out this Saturday and public order on Sunday if there are copies remaining.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by JGeis View Post
    The early notify email is due to go out this Saturday and public order on Sunday if there are copies remaining.
    I was able to get in on a copy
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Congrats to everyone that bought one. Looks to be completely sold out now, including unsigned. I’v already received my set and it’s absolutely gorgeous. Jerad really knocked this one out of the park. Slipcase looks awesome on the shelf next to my Falling Angel set.

Gunslinger Apprentice Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

https://www.abebooks.com/servlet/Boo...-srp1-_-title2

For any Jeffrey Thomas fans, check this book out for sale from my store. Grim Grimoire Bloodline edition of Everybody Scream. Has to be seen to truly be appreciated. Shoot me an offer if interested!

I'm excited for the Punktown collection as well. Looks like another beautiful production from CP.

Country
    Country Flag

I have one of these as well and am willing to field offers if anyone is interested. You can see pics of mine in my collection photos. PM me if interested.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Does CP send out shipping notice/tracking numbers?

Is Punktown currently shipping?

Thx

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Gunslinger Apprentice Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post

Thx

He does not send tracking information. Your best bet is to sign up for Informed Delivery via USPS, as that'll notify you when you have a package coming your way from ANY shipper.

Gunslinger Apprentice Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all

Country
    Country Flag

Thx

Turns out I lied! I made my post and minutes later I got a notification from Jerad@Indra.com that Jerad shipped a package to me.

Well that's a first for me! The notification, not the lying...

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Splync View Post

Thx

Turns out I lied! I made my post and minutes later I got a notification from Jerad@Indra.com that Jerad shipped a package to me.

Well that's a first for me! The notification, not the lying...
    Well I learned a few thing. He usually doesn't send notifications, he did this time (for you), and you occasionally lie. Gotcha.

Thanks!

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Gunslinger Apprentice GypsyDRB will become famous soon enough GypsyDRB will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by Frondz View Post

For any Jeffrey Thomas fans, check this book out for sale from my store. Grim Grimoire Bloodline edition of Everybody Scream. Has to be seen to truly be appreciated. Shoot me an offer if interested!

I'm excited for the Punktown collection as well. Looks like another beautiful production from CP.
    What a neat and interesting concept, especially at the offering price.

When I read about this, it said something to the effect, "instructions on how to care for your book will be included". So, how are you supposed to care for this over the long term? Is it referencing the art drying out?

Gunslinger Apprentice Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GypsyDRB View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Frondz View Post

What a neat and interesting concept, especially at the offering price.

When I read about this, it said something to the effect, "instructions on how to care for your book will be included". So, how are you supposed to care for this over the long term? Is it referencing the art drying out?
    Actually, the letter from the publisher is kind of funny. The only real tip it offers is since the cover is hand painted, you can read it but "don't wrestle with, scratch, or bite" the face or your paint will chip. Also keep out of direct sunlight (which we all know for any collectible book). It goes on to talk about not making eye contact, feeding it a "strict diet of screams and nightmares," etc. I'll upload a pic later if interested - it's an amusing letter.

Gunslinger Apprentice GypsyDRB will become famous soon enough GypsyDRB will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amazed

yes, would love to see it!

Country
    Country Flag

[SOLD]
    PUNKTOWN NUMBERED EDITION

BRAND NEW

$450

p.p f.f Shipping included in U.S. only

ISO: anything DT related #246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246

Gunslinger Apprentice PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Hey, looking to sell my deluxe roman numeral copy of Jekyll and Hyde. You can find pictures on my eBay listing, number here: 265122805108. Looking for $1,650 OBO shipped priority mail w/ signature confirmation.

Gunslinger Apprentice NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by PennyUnwise View Post
    Hey, looking to sell my deluxe roman numeral copy of Jekyll and Hyde. You can find pictures on my eBay listing, number here: 265122805108. Looking for $1,650 OBO shipped priority mail w/ signature confirmation.
    PM sent
    Looking for SubPress Lettered:Farseer Trilogy; Shadow of the Wind, Angel's Game, Prisoner of Heaven
    Looking for Centipede Press S/L: Dracula

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Received my copy of Ender's Way yesterday.
    Mark Twain

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 35 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast