+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20
Results 476 to 496 of 496

Thread: The Centipede Press Thread (Including CP: Book by Book – An Incomplete Bibliography)

  1. #476
    Vagrant Dead MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    4,121
    My Mood
    Mellow

    Default

    Ok, so I have know, until 2022 to figure out how to order a book from them before they sell out. I wanted The Woman in Black but I did not know when it was on sale. First it was on it's way, then it was sold out.
    I did not even have a chance. So, I have about a year and half to figure it out.
    I'm a Rebel in the F.D.G

  2. #477
    Manni Folken ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    6,637
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    For me, bribery, graft and intimidation are always options to explore.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

    And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

  3. #478
    Vagrant Dead MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    4,121
    My Mood
    Mellow

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    For me, bribery, graft and intimidation are always options to explore.
    If it comes to it, I am down with all that stuff also. But I would rather buy it directly from CP.
    I'm a Rebel in the F.D.G

  4. #479
    Gunslinger Apprentice Aremag is a glorious beacon of light Aremag is a glorious beacon of light Aremag is a glorious beacon of light Aremag is a glorious beacon of light Aremag is a glorious beacon of light Aremag's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Woodridge, NY
    Posts
    366
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

    Default

    I had to send Jerad an email to get on the super secret mailing list after I almost missed the Falling Angel set by not being on the list.
    Looking for Suntup Brother ARC

  5. #480
    World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a glorious beacon of light Scoogs is a glorious beacon of light Scoogs is a glorious beacon of light Scoogs is a glorious beacon of light Scoogs is a glorious beacon of light Scoogs is a glorious beacon of light Scoogs's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    SE WI
    Posts
    1,546
    My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by burgerhicks80 View Post
    Anyone know what the status is on Dune? have the pre-orders gone out yet? Also I'm in search of the Centipede Press Ender's game if anyone is selling it
    The updated project timeline that he sent out in late April said this:

    Dune by Frank Herbert.
    This one has been delayed a bit because I needed to reprint the color section. That will take a little longer. Looking at August now.
    "I fancy it's the limitation to a thousand copies that is the chief charm and value of an edition deluxe. I don't expect to read this edition deluxe myself, although you needn't tell that to anybody else. Frankly, you know, I don't suppose that anybody ever reads an edition deluxe. No one puts bric-a-brac to any very practical purpose. There's some human instinct which makes a man treasure what he is not to make any use of, because everybody does not possess it.

    - Mark Twain

  6. #481
    Demon of the Prim Lurker is a splendid one to behold Lurker is a splendid one to behold Lurker is a splendid one to behold Lurker is a splendid one to behold Lurker is a splendid one to behold Lurker is a splendid one to behold Lurker is a splendid one to behold Lurker's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,046
    Country
    Country Flag

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Ok, so I have know, until 2022 to figure out how to order a book from them before they sell out. I wanted The Woman in Black but I did not know when it was on sale. First it was on it's way, then it was sold out.
    I did not even have a chance. So, I have about a year and half to figure it out.
    Here's what he wrote in November:

    Dune is finally, finally, finally! heading to the printer next week. Preflight, color checks, galley checks, etc., will take some time. But we are good to go! So if you can let me know that you want me to reserve a copy.
    It would also be good to know if you’re willing to settle for an unsigned copy should all of the signed ones sell out. And, finally, it is very important to know if you will be wanting the remaining books in the series (which will take some time to publish; they definitely won’t be coming all at once), or if you just want the first Dune.
    Anyway, if you can let me know this week on this information, that would be ideal. It won’t be much longer. Remember, we are not taking pre-orders on this title just yet, nor is there any anticipated date to do so, although I can say late January or early to mid February would be the earliest; so, well after the holidays.

    Couldn't hurt to send him an e-mail.
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

  7. #482
    Vagrant Dead MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    4,121
    My Mood
    Mellow

    Default

    I sent him an email, now that I know how things work. It was just that kind of email, but in it I mentioned Dune and Dracula (Couldn't hurt). So I will see what kind of reply I get.
    I'm a Rebel in the F.D.G

  8. #483
    World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a glorious beacon of light Scoogs is a glorious beacon of light Scoogs is a glorious beacon of light Scoogs is a glorious beacon of light Scoogs is a glorious beacon of light Scoogs is a glorious beacon of light Scoogs's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    SE WI
    Posts
    1,546
    My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

    Default

    Here's the full schedule that Jerad released in his April 26, 2020 newsletter:
    (Last updated July 6, 2020)

    2020-2021 schedule

    Here is a list of some of the titles that are coming out between now and Fall 2021. As you know by now, this list is highly susceptible to change! We are not taking pre-orders on any of these, or taking advance notifications, but we will definitely let you know as soon as we are doing that.

    Masters of the Weird Tale by Ramsey Campbell.
    Two volume set. This one needs slipcases yet. Plus there are about a dozen color illustrations that need to be tipped into the book.

    Falling Angel and Angel’s Inferno by William Hjortsberg.
    These books are getting stained and then need to go out for slipcase making. Still a little ways off. Hopefully July. [July 5 update: still schedule to start shipping out near the end of July]

    Something Wicked This Way Comes by Ray Bradbury.
    We are hoping for end of May. But the signature pages are being held up due to the pandemic. However, everything else is going steadily through the bindery. The two-color letterpress printed illustrations by Vladimir Zimakov look magnificent. [July 5 update: should be done by mid August]

    Speaker for the Dead and Ender’s Way by Orson Scott Card.
    These books are still in printing and in bindery. They go out for custom capped slipcased when they are done. August. [July 5 update: probably late August or September]

    Dune by Frank Herbert.
    This one has been delayed a bit because I needed to reprint the color section. That will take a little longer. Looking at August now. [July 5 update: definitely (definitely?) October]

    The Punktown Trilogy by Jonathan Thomas.
    Three volume set, heavily illustrated.
    Early November. [July 5 update: Our massive three volume collection of Punktown stories has also been returned to us in galleys.]

    Nifft the Lean by Michael Shea.
    Galley stage. Probably November. [July 5 update: on press]

    Live Girls by Ray Garton.
    December maybe. Also in galleys. [July 5 update: on press]

    A Case of Conscience by James Blish.
    This is book one of the After Such Knowledge quartet (including Doctor Mirabilis, Black Easter, and The Day After Judgment). Galley stage. Probably November. [July 5 update: in galley stage]

    The Revenge of the Rose (Elric volume 5) by Michael Moorcock.
    Hopefully December or next January. The printer is undergoing some delays on this due to the pandemic. [July 5 update: Volume 5 of Elric, The Revenge of the Rose, is at the printer as well.]

    Children of the Kingdom by Ted Klein.
    Hopefully this fall.

    And the following titles are in production but with no confirmed print dates as yet. These are all very, very close to being finished and submitted to the printer. All of these will probably be 2021 releases.

    Blue Octavo by John Blackburn. [July 5 update: in galley stage]
    A Beastly Business by John Blackburn. [July 5 update: in galley stage]
    Dune Messiah by Frank Herbert.
    Devil Take the Blue-Tail Fly by John Franklin Bardin. [July 5 update: has just been submitted to the printer]
    The Last of Philip Banter by John Franklin Bardin. [July 5 update: has just been submitted to the printer]
    The Gas by Charles Platt.
    Masters of Science Fiction by Jack Dann.
    Library of Weird Fiction by Ambrose Bierce.
    Waltz Into Darkness by Cornell Woolrich. [July 5 update: close-to-galleys stage]
    Short Stories volume 3 by Cornell Woolrich. [July 5 update: close-to-galleys stage]
    Masters of the Weird Tale by Stefan Grabinski.
    Masters of the Weird Tale by Charles L. Grant.
    I’ll See You In Hell by John McPartland. [July 5 update: has just been submitted to the printer]
    The Swords of Lankhmar by Fritz Leiber.
    Weird Fiction Review #11 in December.
    Stormbringer by Michael Moorcock.
    Stefan Grabinski Masters of the Weird Tale [July 5 update: to the printer in early August]
    Dr. Futurity by Philip K. Dick [July 5 update: in galley stage]
    The Cosmic Puppets, by Philip K. Dick [July 5 update: in galley stage]
    Vulcan’s Hammer by Philip K. Dick [July 5 update: in galley stage]

    As usual, I am sure that I have forgotten something.
    "I fancy it's the limitation to a thousand copies that is the chief charm and value of an edition deluxe. I don't expect to read this edition deluxe myself, although you needn't tell that to anybody else. Frankly, you know, I don't suppose that anybody ever reads an edition deluxe. No one puts bric-a-brac to any very practical purpose. There's some human instinct which makes a man treasure what he is not to make any use of, because everybody does not possess it.

    - Mark Twain

  9. #484
    Vagrant Dead MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    4,121
    My Mood
    Mellow

    Default

    Most of those are probably sold out. It's too bad I did not know how the operation worked before hand. But maybe going forward I will be lucky and have a chance at some.
    I'm a Rebel in the F.D.G

  10. #485
    Goldmember Kingfan24 has much to be proud of Kingfan24 has much to be proud of Kingfan24 has much to be proud of Kingfan24 has much to be proud of Kingfan24 has much to be proud of Kingfan24 has much to be proud of Kingfan24 has much to be proud of Kingfan24 has much to be proud of Kingfan24 has much to be proud of Kingfan24 has much to be proud of Kingfan24's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,596
    My Mood
    Inspired

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Most of those are probably sold out. It's too bad I did not know how the operation worked before hand. But maybe going forward I will be lucky and have a chance at some.
    Centipede does not open ordering until books are ready to ship
    Wanted:

    Any Sk art portfolios
    Lsoe gift
    Salem's Lot Prints and Traycase!

    ANY SK S/l #54 or #464

  11. #486
    Gunslinger Apprentice Splync will become famous soon enough

    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Posts
    92
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Most of those are probably sold out. It's too bad I did not know how the operation worked before hand. But maybe going forward I will be lucky and have a chance at some.
    Centipede does not open ordering until books are ready to ship
    Correct, but it's very important to get added to the early announcement emails, lest it sells out!

  12. #487
    Citizen of Gilead RC65 is just really nice RC65 is just really nice RC65 is just really nice RC65 is just really nice RC65 is just really nice RC65's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    WA State
    Posts
    978

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frondz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RC65 View Post
    So while I think of myself as somewhat up-to-speed on values for Centipede releases, I came across an oddity last night, one I'd forgotten I have until an influx of books made me reshuffle a number of my shelves to make them all fit. I found this oddity tucked away; I hadn't seen it in years, and completely forgot I had it. I'm wondering what others might estimate its value.

    For lack of a better description, it's an early production piece for THE MONK. It's an unbound but complete (I think...?) page block of perhaps 1.5" thick...that is, it's bound by glue and what looks to be stitching, but there are no boards. It's untrimmed, so some of the pages are uncut at the top and thus are stuck together with their neighboring page(s), and the color indicators for the machination (the correct term is escaping in this late hour) are visible on many of the outer edges of the page sides. It's fully illustrated in color, and quite lovely. I think what it is a complete (again, I think...?) page block that only needed to be trimmed and bound to be called a book, but it's just shy of that label. It's in Fine shape, for what it is.

    I'm lost on the value of such a thing...obviously, it would appeal primarily to Centipede completists -- and perhaps have an immense lure for them -- but presumably have little appeal elsewhere. I don't collect such things (though thumbing through it I wish I hadn't passed on the book proper, as it's a beautiful production), so am toying with the idea of throwing it up on eBay...anybody have any idea what such a thing (perhaps the only such existing example of an early THE MONK production piece) should demand?
    Interesting piece for sure. I'd rather the Centipede experts chime in, but since no one has yet, I'll give it a shot. First, does it have a signature sheet bound in? I'm guessing it would align with its published counterpart, but maybe slightly less due to a more limited interest as you stated. In other words, with a signature sheet, maybe $250-300, and without, maybe $200. JUST a wild guess based on limited knowledge of Centipede collectibles. But, I do know a bit about proofs and pre-publication copies. Care to throw up some pictures? Would be interesting to see for everyone, I think.
    Okay, here are some pics...any thoughts appreciated.












  13. #488
    World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a glorious beacon of light Scoogs is a glorious beacon of light Scoogs is a glorious beacon of light Scoogs is a glorious beacon of light Scoogs is a glorious beacon of light Scoogs is a glorious beacon of light Scoogs's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    SE WI
    Posts
    1,546
    My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RC65 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Frondz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RC65 View Post
    So while I think of myself as somewhat up-to-speed on values for Centipede releases, I came across an oddity last night, one I'd forgotten I have until an influx of books made me reshuffle a number of my shelves to make them all fit. I found this oddity tucked away; I hadn't seen it in years, and completely forgot I had it. I'm wondering what others might estimate its value.

    For lack of a better description, it's an early production piece for THE MONK. It's an unbound but complete (I think...?) page block of perhaps 1.5" thick...that is, it's bound by glue and what looks to be stitching, but there are no boards. It's untrimmed, so some of the pages are uncut at the top and thus are stuck together with their neighboring page(s), and the color indicators for the machination (the correct term is escaping in this late hour) are visible on many of the outer edges of the page sides. It's fully illustrated in color, and quite lovely. I think what it is a complete (again, I think...?) page block that only needed to be trimmed and bound to be called a book, but it's just shy of that label. It's in Fine shape, for what it is.

    I'm lost on the value of such a thing...obviously, it would appeal primarily to Centipede completists -- and perhaps have an immense lure for them -- but presumably have little appeal elsewhere. I don't collect such things (though thumbing through it I wish I hadn't passed on the book proper, as it's a beautiful production), so am toying with the idea of throwing it up on eBay...anybody have any idea what such a thing (perhaps the only such existing example of an early THE MONK production piece) should demand?
    Interesting piece for sure. I'd rather the Centipede experts chime in, but since no one has yet, I'll give it a shot. First, does it have a signature sheet bound in? I'm guessing it would align with its published counterpart, but maybe slightly less due to a more limited interest as you stated. In other words, with a signature sheet, maybe $250-300, and without, maybe $200. JUST a wild guess based on limited knowledge of Centipede collectibles. But, I do know a bit about proofs and pre-publication copies. Care to throw up some pictures? Would be interesting to see for everyone, I think.
    Okay, here are some pics...any thoughts appreciated.
    I used to have a CP Salems' Lot book block exactly like that. (Sold it to Jhanic years ago.)
    They are interesting, but it may be one of those vague "market value" items.
    If it's a popular, high demand book, it may command a high price by someone looking to have a custom binding made for it, but probably not more than what a finished edition is selling for.
    "I fancy it's the limitation to a thousand copies that is the chief charm and value of an edition deluxe. I don't expect to read this edition deluxe myself, although you needn't tell that to anybody else. Frankly, you know, I don't suppose that anybody ever reads an edition deluxe. No one puts bric-a-brac to any very practical purpose. There's some human instinct which makes a man treasure what he is not to make any use of, because everybody does not possess it.

    - Mark Twain

  14. #489
    Citizen of Gilead RC65 is just really nice RC65 is just really nice RC65 is just really nice RC65 is just really nice RC65 is just really nice RC65's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    WA State
    Posts
    978

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scoogs View Post
    I used to have a CP Salems' Lot book block exactly like that. (Sold it to Jhanic years ago.)
    They are interesting, but it may be one of those vague "market value" items.
    If it's a popular, high demand book, it may command a high price by someone looking to have a custom binding made for it, but probably not more than what a finished edition is selling for.
    Thanks, I think you're right that it's probably too vague and obscure an item to guess market value. I'll probably just throw it up here for sale, or on eBay, and see what happens. It's a beautiful production within (and makes me wish I'd opted to snag a copy of CP's THE MONK), but I just don't collect early production material, not even ARCs...gotta draw the line somewhere. ;-)

  15. #490
    Citizen of Gilead lotuz has much to be proud of lotuz has much to be proud of lotuz has much to be proud of lotuz has much to be proud of lotuz has much to be proud of lotuz has much to be proud of lotuz has much to be proud of lotuz has much to be proud of lotuz has much to be proud of lotuz's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    964
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RC65 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoogs View Post
    I used to have a CP Salems' Lot book block exactly like that. (Sold it to Jhanic years ago.)
    They are interesting, but it may be one of those vague "market value" items.
    If it's a popular, high demand book, it may command a high price by someone looking to have a custom binding made for it, but probably not more than what a finished edition is selling for.
    Thanks, I think you're right that it's probably too vague and obscure an item to guess market value. I'll probably just throw it up here for sale, or on eBay, and see what happens. It's a beautiful production within (and makes me wish I'd opted to snag a copy of CP's THE MONK), but I just don't collect early production material, not even ARCs...gotta draw the line somewhere. ;-)
    I actually have one of these (I'd have to check my old emails but I think when I got mine Jerad said there were a "couple" so maybe ours are the only ones) or I would be on this in a second.

    I think Frondz is pretty spot-on. FWIW, as the type of person that collects this stuff, if I didn't have this, I'd buy immediately at anything less than $200, would hesitate a little but then buy it at $200, would hesitate more but still maybe get it at $250, and would probably pass at $300 (or try to make an offer to the seller). Having the limitation page would probably up this slightly but it's not an author-signed limitation page so is less important. Just my $0.02!
    Please help me find:
    RED SNAKESKIN HORNS
    from Suntup Editions

    The Citadel of the Autarch, #100
    Chimera II
    from Centipede Press

  16. #491
    Citizen of Gilead RC65 is just really nice RC65 is just really nice RC65 is just really nice RC65 is just really nice RC65 is just really nice RC65's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    WA State
    Posts
    978

    Default

    Thanks, lotuz, given your Centipede expertise, I was hoping you’d chime in. That’s all good info, and gives me a good ballpark range...much appreciated.

  17. #492
    World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a glorious beacon of light Scoogs is a glorious beacon of light Scoogs is a glorious beacon of light Scoogs is a glorious beacon of light Scoogs is a glorious beacon of light Scoogs is a glorious beacon of light Scoogs's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    SE WI
    Posts
    1,546
    My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

    Default

    Updated the release schedule here

    These definitely won’t be getting all done at once, but a more reliable schedule on all of these is just not yet possible. Keep a look out in future Sunday newsletters for more information on when we will be taking advance sign-ups and advance orders.
    "I fancy it's the limitation to a thousand copies that is the chief charm and value of an edition deluxe. I don't expect to read this edition deluxe myself, although you needn't tell that to anybody else. Frankly, you know, I don't suppose that anybody ever reads an edition deluxe. No one puts bric-a-brac to any very practical purpose. There's some human instinct which makes a man treasure what he is not to make any use of, because everybody does not possess it.

    - Mark Twain

  18. #493
    Manni Folken ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    6,637
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    I want at least two, possibly three, of those.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

    And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

  19. #494
    Traveler JGeis is on a distinguished road

    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Hello all. I’m new to this forum as I’m fairly new to reading and collecting King, but I’ve been a Centipede customer for several years. I’ve been trying to track down a copy of Swords and Deviltry as I somehow missed that book upon its release. If anyone has one they wouldn’t mind parting with, please let me know. Standard version, unsigned is fine. Thank you all for any help you may offer.

  20. #495
    Gunslinger Apprentice Splync will become famous soon enough

    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Posts
    92
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JGeis View Post
    Hello all. I’m new to this forum as I’m fairly new to reading and collecting King, but I’ve been a Centipede customer for several years. I’ve been trying to track down a copy of Swords and Deviltry as I somehow missed that book upon its release. If anyone has one they wouldn’t mind parting with, please let me know. Standard version, unsigned is fine. Thank you all for any help you may offer.
    Jerad had mentioned the possibility of doing another run of Swords and Deviltry if there was enough interest. I'd recommend reaching out to him to help show interest! :-)

  21. #496
    Traveler JGeis is on a distinguished road

    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Hi Splync, thanks for your reply. I’ve actually spoken with Jerad about that very thing on several occasions. I think by now he’s tired of me asking if it’s going to happen or not!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts