Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Playdohman

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by playdohman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    You collection is still fantastic Patrick. Very jealous of your Misery an a number of other items in your collection . And thanks for showing close up pics of Horns.
    I can't wait to get mine.
    Thanks Mike. I have been very slack and have not updated this in a long while. The Misery #’d is one of my most favorite.
    I can see why. Your pics of it really show the quality of that book. Some day...
    And my Horms is slowly making it's way to me. I can't wait to get it.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Phenomenal photography as expected...looks great, dude
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Gunslinger Apprentice playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Finally got a baseball with a nice signature to complete this set.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

As they used to say back in the day - neato!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Well that's cool, definitely different.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice display. Great talking points when someone visits your collection.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's awesome! Congrats!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I knew about the "IT" They All Float Card, and the Blockade Billy card, but somehow missed obtaining the other 3 cards. Any help locating them would be appreciated.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome stuff
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Gunslinger Apprentice playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

All my pics were lost when the page they were on was deleted so I will reload new ones.

I will start with my Suntup limited shelf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice set up
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

How many of those limited shelves did they make?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's a cool looking holder for the bookmarks.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Also stormtrooper protected.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Bookmark holders from Amazon hanging from a small carabiner. I will have to figure out some other way to display them as more come in.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    How many of those limited shelves did they make?
    This one is one of a kind and changes every other time I go near it. Always have different ideas for displaying them.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Very nice set up
    Thanks. Leaving room for the many to come.

Country
    Country Flag

Bookmark holders from Amazon hanging from a small carabiner. I will have to figure out some other way to display them as more come in.
    Those are neat. I've never seen one before.

Country
    Country Flag

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Country
    Country Flag

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Wow. Just went through your collection again. You have some wonderful first ed and limited books. A very solid collection Patrick You have a number of items that I would not mind having on my shelf .

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Absolutely genius idea for the bookmarks - I will be stealing this one

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I was going back through the first page of your thread (excellent stuff!) and I noticed in this picture something I missed before: those cards from Knowing Darkness. Are those promo cards? I have something similar but mine is taller and skinnier and of the John Cayea artwork. I found mine on eBay and I'm not sure what the original intent was for them, or how they were distributed. May I ask - how many do you have, and did you acquire them second-hand, or are you aware of how they were originally distributed?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    I was going back through the first page of your thread (excellent stuff!) and I noticed in this picture something I missed before: those cards from Knowing Darkness. Are those promo cards? I have something similar but mine is taller and skinnier and of the John Cayea artwork. I found mine on eBay and I'm not sure what the original intent was for them, or how they were distributed. May I ask - how many do you have, and did you acquire them second-hand, or are you aware of how they were originally distributed?
    I have had them for several years and I think I got them on ebay..maybe. I do not know what the original purpose was but my assumption was they would have been for promotion of some kind. Both are 11x17 with blank white back.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you for the pics! I do think that these are the same style as the one I have, but the Brautigam image threw me, as the others seem to have a thicker border. Cool images

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast