Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Book Collection: Playdohman

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by playdohman View Post
    Setup for a profile pic. Love that dog!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    OOOOOOoooooooooooooo I LOVE IT!!

Do you mind sharing where you got that clear display stand for the mask? I can think of a few paper goodies I'd love to mount like that...

Gunslinger Apprentice playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks.

That one is an acrylic poster stand. I liked it because of the black base and have used it for bookplates and the Revival postcard. It is perfect for displaying on the shelves.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09475WQHY...roduct_details

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome - thank you!

You were also the first person I know of that was using the protectors for your Suntup bookmarks (an idea I immediately copied) so thanks for upping my protection/display game in general

Gunslinger Apprentice playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Happy to help. It is nice when you find way to enjoy the goodies and protect them at the same time. The smalls are always hard to do.

Country
    Country Flag

Suntup - Silence of the Lambs numbered edition

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

And the damn moth is already eating it.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Ahhhhhh that cloth.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Ahhhhhh that cloth.
    That cloth is beautiful and silky smooth.

Country
    Country Flag

New bookends.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Very nice.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I especially like THE STAND ones.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Overdue post: Always enjoy seeing what you have to share. Appreciate it.

Kick ass bookends btw!
    PMed you.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Big congrats !!!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Very Cool, Congratulations!!!!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Those are cool !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Country
    Country Flag

Centipede Press Dune

Country
    Country Flag

A few recent arrivals. I can’t get enough of the quality.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Supernice, BIG CONGRATS !!!

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Some great stuff here. Congrats.

Country
    Country Flag

The new Folio Lord of the Rings limited set.

Country
    Country Flag

I finally landed the CP Salem’s Lot prints with a sealed gift edition and a traycase from The Collector

Nice lot of Lots.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7