Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Playdohman

Gunslinger Apprentice playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    Thank you for the pics! I do think that these are the same style as the one I have, but the Brautigam image threw me, as the others seem to have a thicker border. Cool images
    I asked Jerad for some background and got a quick reply that they were just some posters he ran and there might have been 6 different designs. More than likely they would all differ sightly since it looks like the the image used dictated the layout.

Gunslinger Apprentice playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Newest addition.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looks to be a beauty!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I think I've heard of it!
    Good looking book!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

A real beaut, Clark!
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    A real beaut, Clark!
    (Licks teeth.)
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Supernice !!!

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I think she is into you
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Country
    Country Flag

I think she is into you
    Might be mixed signals from that one. Let' see how this one plays out.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by playdohman View Post
    I think she is into you
    Might be mixed signals from that one. Let' see how this one plays out.
    LOL
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Still no mods around to kill that spam? :-(
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Spam deleted. as per guidelines, please to not comment on spam. Reporting it is enough.
    Moderators are informed and will delete as soon as possible.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Country
    Country Flag

New arrival. Another stunning production. The artwork is spectacular and perfect for this story. And I also covered the bookmark because it too is part of the production and the artistry.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The man who started it all!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Artistic!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Got to protect the investment! I consider them an extension of the book since they cannot be bought individually and only come with the book.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by playdohman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Got to protect the investment! I consider them an extension of the book since they cannot be bought individually and only come with the book.
    Definitely. I liked it from the beginning.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Recent addition. Dracula by Amaranthine Books

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was very tempted to buy that!
    It looks great!

Country
    Country Flag

Me too. Looks good!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

That’s a beautiful book. Congratulations.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Those end papers look nuts, and what does the cloth feel like???

The only thing I don't love about this edition is the bookmark (which isn't part of the book; I know); it looks to me like a huge rendition of the kind of tiny pencil they hand out at mini golf. How does it look in person?

My Mood
    Yeehaw

For anyone who hasn't seen them, Amaranthine did nice twin editions of The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde (a white "Jekyll" edition and a black "Hyde" edition):

Jekyll: https://amaranthinebooks.com/product/jh-jekyll-edition/

Hyde: https://amaranthinebooks.com/product/jh-hyde-edition/

Set of both: https://amaranthinebooks.com/product/jh-set/

Much cheaper than their Dracula, but very nice nonetheless.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    For anyone who hasn't seen them, Amaranthine did a nice set of twin editions of The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde (a white "Jekyll" edition and a black "Hyde" edition):

Jekyll: https://amaranthinebooks.com/product/jh-jekyll-edition/

Hyde: https://amaranthinebooks.com/product/jh-hyde-edition/

Set of both: https://amaranthinebooks.com/product/jh-set/

Much cheaper than their Dracula, but very nice nonetheless.
    I picked up that set as well. Very nice books.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast