Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Thread: Good Mojo/Healing Wishes to Jerome

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Sending you positive thoughts Jerome.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Look at this way : u'll probably be bored otherwise

Hang in there!
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Pliny should help 🍻
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Playing catchup across many different threads today - Jerome, thank you for taking the time to help me get back on the boards, doubly so with what's been going on with your health.

I wanted to formally wish you well, I hope that you're doing better and that the diuretics help improve things.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

There are several important things missing, and the dates are all wrong as I'm changing Primary care, but this gives members a rough idea of what I'm going through:

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ah shit, that's a lot ... hoping things are moving the right way, though
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Country
    Country Flag

Feeling any better?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Feeling OK. Dealing with some swelling in my left ankle/foot.

Country
    Country Flag

Good to hear that (despite nothing being perfect), you're ok

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm well enough to try and attend the SDCC. I did however need to rent a motorized handicap cart to get around. Thankfully they were available, and very moderately priced.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

After months of tests, numerous doctors, and way too much money, I finally have a diagnosis for my left leg peripheral edema.

Lymphedema.

Causation was numerous invasive surgeries of my pelvis/lower abdominal region, including a Colonectomy, and stomach wall reconstruction. That combined with Radiology treatment for cancer in my inguinal area overwhelmed my lower lymphatic system. The lymph system can no longer clear excess fluids from my left leg.

There is no cure. Only life-long treatment involving daily compression treatment. for my leg

RF (Aka Jerome)

Country
    Country Flag

Sorry to hear about that Jerome.
    Not sure of what to say, but hoping that your daily life will become "easier" and not too much annoyance

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Thinking of you Jerome. ❤️❤️❤️ Sorry it’s not better news.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm sorry, Jerome.
    Do wish the news was better.

sk

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Sorry to hear this. Hopefully this gets no worse.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Fuck. I really hope to see you at the Con my man... Feel better brother
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Good luck Jerome, at least they know what it is and there is treatment. Wish you luck.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm very sorry to hear this, Jerome. It hurts it's not a good news.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger Apprentice Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough

Country
    Country Flag

Sending you strong positive vibes and wishing you the very best in all things to come! Take good care Jerome!

Gunslinger Apprentice Ivo will become famous soon enough Ivo will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused

Hi Jerome, my wife has had Lymphedema in one leg for about 8 years now, she does the daily leg compression
    for an hour each night before going to bed. It does keep the swelling down, though you can still notice a difference
    between them. Just get into a daily routine at the same time, catch up on phone calls to friends or post here!
    The hour will go by quick. Good luck.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm currently waiting for approval from Aetna to get the compression therapy machinery, etc.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm told that the reason I have lymphedema is that the cumulative trauma from abdominal and pelvic surgeries as well as radiation for cancer has damaged some of my lymphatic system beyond repair, thus the system cannot rid the leg of excess fluid build up.

One more way that the slings and arrows of outrageous misfortune have hurt me.

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I am so sorry, Jerome. I hope you're not in too much pain. And that things get better.

Gunslinger Apprentice Jack Mort will become famous soon enough Jack Mort will become famous soon enough Jack Mort's Avatar

My Mood
    Bashful
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm sorry, Jerome. I'm sending you good vibes from Seattle. I'm sorry I'm late to the news (as per my usual) but I'm really sorry for everything you're dealing with.

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Jerome,

Wishing you the best and sending great vibes from Northern Virginia!

Best,
    John

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 LastLast